Does anyone here suffer because they look better than your average?

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Random question here but I cant help but notice lately that every time I decide to pursue someone a number of guys seem very intimidated by me and begin to amog me a lot. They dont seem to care if they dont get the girl just as long as I dont succeed? Its like a suicide mission on their part and im just wondering if anyone has a way to rid themselves of these little pests

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
befriend the c*ckblocks before you pursue the ladies, perhaps

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being too attractive is not a valid complaint (very little to do with looks is).

If it really bothers you, get a bad haircut or something :rolleyes:

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah iv already tried to befriend the blocks but their very persistant it seems. its actually wierd mentality they have. Kind of like if im going to hell im taking someone with me. doesnt matter how nice I am to these guys

troy

Reaction score
RE: Quando Quando Quando

Hi,

I note what you have written. I do think you put too much thought into the action of others. If you can muster the self-assurance and self-confidence, I do believe things will improve. Also, the party interested in you will not give a heck to the other people and you should not be affected.

I am wondering also what the guys reading this can tell me :

I met a guy more than 3 months back. During the first meeting, the instant he saw me, he looked down onto the floor for a long time, seemed to compose himself and then start to say 'hi' to me. He kissed me on both cheeks as it's his custom. Then he asked in a detached way where we are going. I sense that he was aloof and distant. Things improve the following day in that he told me about his ex-gf and his unhappiness at work and then he went back to his country (yes, he came to meet me while he was on holiday in a country 50 minutes away). During these past 3 months, he went online to the dating website (when we met) intermittently to look for other women. I did not let him know I know. After meeting him, I have decided to stop being a member of the dating website.

We corresponded like twice in a month via email and we only spoke over the phone a couple of times these past 3 months. But each time we talk, we spoke about the crisis at work and how we are feeling...happy, upset, etc and what we have been doing lately. I am not sure if he is interested in a man-woman relationship with me. I proposed to visit him three times in his country to get to know him better but he always gives excuses like he is busy and so on. Ironically, he let his parents visit him and stay with him for two weeks.

I do know he has no gf as yet...maybe he is not interested in me as a gf or bringing our relationship to a new level?

Please do tell me why he looked down on the floor when we first met and do tell me what you think his behaviour over the past three months mean?

So when would I know what he is thinking?

Thank you.

Troy

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jocca

When a person is intimidated by you and they try to AMOG or ****block you do not want to fight against it. They are already intimidated and it is a lot easier to pursue intimidation than it is to back track and start charming. What I do is intimidate them to to point that they stop talking.

The funny thing is that intimidating him is a lot like seducing a woman. It requires touch, eye contact and few words. I won't get into details I am sure you can imagine how to intimidate somebody. Most normal people are intimidated more by the thought of violence than the threat. Make him think without saying that if he continues you will put him down.

@troy

Never met a woman called Troy?

He looked on the floor because he was composing myself, I do it sometimes when I want to intimidate people or make a girl wet.

As for not wanting to meet you, maybe you are not his type. Tell him your interested in him and see what he says.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give a **** about your friends, if you are confident in yourself and in your own ability to be smooth, suave and sophisticated then it doesn't matter if there are a hundred people trying to put you down, they can't succeed.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are both Male and Female **** blockers. Girls who feel they can't have you will also CB and try to destroy your credibility and reputation.

Being so dam charming and good-looking isn't easy ;)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your just insecure and egotistical? Thats the impression I get.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
There are both Male and Female **** blockers. Girls who feel they can't have you will also CB and try to destroy your credibility and reputation.

Being so dam charming and good-looking isn't easy ;)
You brag about your looks a lot but I've never seen you post a picture