Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think the men scamming chicks on OLD are UberChad-tier?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have to think that the only way a chick could get scammed is if her OLD-beau is UberChad-tier, since such a gal would not even respond to a Normie-tier.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I guess then guys that do ok on Tinder then, conversely, must be objectively attractive…

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have to think that the only way a chick could get scammed is if her OLD-beau is UberChad-tier, since such a gal would not even respond to a Normie-tier.
If you can use AI to make flawless OF girls, you can certainly make an attractive guy with AI and put that on Tinder.
If I were to swindle on a dating app, I wouldn't use my own face.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD NEWS this chick was in the "Tinder Swindler" docuseries. It actually happens more than people think. Women will do the goofiest things for an attractive or rich guy. I recently mentioned an acquaintance who I just found out went to jail for swindling an old lady $1.8 million dollars. I never got any redflags from this guy, was a cool bloke hindsight is always 20/20 but now it makes sense how he was able to finesse these women. You gotta