Do you think I-doser Real?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it in a forum. There is some sounds for hours and people think there are some frequencies in it. So It feels you different things. For Example there is one dose called quick happy and when you listen it you feel happy. There is some drugs like marihuana etc. So what you guys think about it?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Binaural beats can slow down or speed up your mind by purportedly manipulating your brainwaves, that’s it.

Just like some music can pick you up. There’s plenty of free binaural music on YouTube, Amazon music, Apple Music, etc. no need to pay.

The app developer that codes I-dose is using a GPL-licensed binaural beat generator called SBaGen to generate the “doses”. Total scam.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Binaural beats can slow down or speed up your mind by purportedly manipulating your brainwaves, that’s it.

Just like some music can pick you up. There’s plenty of free binaural music on YouTube, Amazon music, Apple Music, etc. no need to pay.

The app developer that codes I-dose is using a GPL-licensed binaural beat generator called SBaGen to generate the “doses”. Total scam.
I saw someone says "You need binaural player for listening. These Wav's and MP3's don't work" So I find some doses from forums for free. Also I bought Premium from Play Store :D
So these aren't working? They can speed up my brainwave but they can't feel me like I used drugs right?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The evidence says no.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In general, check a search engine, but Snopes isn't horrible:

It would probably send you in the right direction for most claims.