Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you tell your friends about girls u fuk?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wonderin if you guys spill the beans whenever you get laid... do you tell your friends or keep quiet?

usually i dont tell anyone cause i dont like showing off.. but theres this one friend that seems to get jealous when i mention im with a girl or meeting one... just before when i said i was meeting someone that he knows.. i told him i was gonna make a move on her and hes like nahh she wont do anything with you. now im thinking maybei should just shut up about girls i hook up with.. but then he'll think i never have girls.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care what your friend or anyone thinks. Were you not put on this planet not to impress and please anyone but yourself?

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt ever tell my friends about my girls unless they asked. Even then I usually held out details.

It easier to just not tell them or your going to be making jealousy in the friendship.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. If I'm out with a girl, its assumed isn't it? If I don't bring her around my friends I don't want them to know. I keep my business to myself. Actually since women talk more than men, in a social circle they may know more than other guys who you slept with, and if they know you keep your mouth closed they might try you out if you get good reviews. It pays to keep your business to yourself.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rarely. And then, only to my friends that are good with women. Mentioning sexual exploits, even in passing, does nothing but build up resentment and jealousy. Just as the rich man shouldn't flaunt his money in the company of the impoverished, a man with a healthy sex life shouldn't gloat in front of those less fortunate; be they friend or foe.

If you need further proof, look no further than Szyzzlin's post about his "connection" on the dance floor.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178585

Jealousy is an amazingly powerful force, do not turn it against yourself.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a big "stories" guy when I was younger. Now I rarely tell anyone anything unless something extremely interesting happens. You know, if she's married or has a crazy boyfriend or something.