Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you lie to get in a girls pants?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is gonna sound crazy and stupid but ive been texting a lot of old dates and fuks ive had in the past as i still have their number in my old phone. its quite funny to read their replies cause some i havent spoken to in a year or more. question is, do you guys lie to girls to get in their pants? just by doing this ive gotten a few girls interest back up (maybe im a good liar) and have been texting a few girls back n forth all night. i think ive got a date lined up with an old ex too. the truth really is that im bored and need action. sitting at home alone nothing to do gets you doing crazy things. i didnt care if they rejected me. its pretty funny to me.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I tell them I am a virgin and am waiting until marriage.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I lie about my age indirectly. I don't bring it up, but if she asks my age, I tell her to guess. They usually guess on the low side because I look late 20s, early 30s tops. I then lie and say "Good guess."

For a relationship, I believe in being honest. But for a one night stand, lie your a&s off lol.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not proud of this but I used to rent a Porsche to go clubbing and tell chicks that I was the tycoon of an internet startup. Easiest pvssy ever. I didn't feel too guilty though. Someone has to put these gold diggers in their place.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on what the lie is. I'll tell a girl I'm dating that when I'm home doing nothing I'm actually hanging out with friends so I seem to have more of a life than I actually do.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
the truth really is that im bored and need action.
I like addressing the problems behind the questions, so excuse me if this sounds harsh.

Do you have a job? Get one.

Do you have hobbies that you care about? Get those too.

If I were to start texting exes about anything, whether it's borrowing a loaf of bread or asking where my DVD of Predator is, that would be a wake-up call about the sad state of affairs in my life.

Stop talking to your exes, and women that you weren't interested in enough to call in the first place. If you have to get your rocks off, get your rocks off, and come back when you have a real question.