"Do you hate me now?" from a girl.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not the first time girls asked me that!...
How do you answer to this?.What do they really saying?
This usually happens when I am dating a girl for a short time and we had sex. We are getting closer....then something turns me off about the girl so much that they can sense it.
Like last nite I went to hang out with this girl who I was seeing( doing) for about 3 weeks. I told her upfront that I am not looking for a gf and this will be casual dating/sexual realtionship. She said she is fine with that since I am really good in the sack.
Even before we went out we both new we'll have sex at the end of the night...she was really looking forward to it.
During the night,she was talking to her friends about her ex's and that turned me off so much.I think she saw it in my face.
I had to catch the ride with her and her friends and at the end of the night I just went home. She was like wtf?
She sends me drunk messages like "I am so horny and wet.." untill 3 am.
I dont talk to her the whole next day. Then this : " You hate me now...don't you?"

Ok..let's stop here.I didn't say anything about hating her. This happend to me too many times! If I really don't want to see that girl I can just say: "yes I hate you.Stop calling me!"
If I say something like:." I was in the bad mood...I dont hate you...bla bla bla" I sound like a wusy who's over reacting for no reason.
This is a fb...and she has some nice female friends. I am yet to decide what I want with this girl. But I need the answer to that "do you hate me now?" question.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to answer every question someone asks you.

You are worrying too much about what she thinks - yet don't really like her for LTR material at all. That doesn't add up.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard of sarcasm?

I know the girl has, and she will understand the whole process of why you are even beiung sarcastic. It's a DJ, not a PUA way of expressing humor, and sitaste, at the same time. I do it constantly, it's the BEST way in my opinion to combat flaking, and to retain my hounr, AFTER I flake on the girl.

IMHO, you flaked on this girl, sh wanted youl and anything after tonight when you DON't respond positively or remind her of te situation, WILL sound wussy. After she expresses her interest in farking you, drunk or not, don;t seek sex anymore, if you do want it, and say you don't.

To her SMS, I would have responded "let's not, and say we did". The next time she sees you, she will want you still, it's just the process of the game. I would explain if I wasn;t so drunk. PM me, and I will try when am sober. Make it a good question though, or I will respond with a point of advice, with no answer to your actual question.

Now finally on to your actual question, after all the bantering on how you Fed up.

You asked for an answer to the "do you hate me now question".

My personal answer, in all truth, with sarcasm mixed in. Would only be expressed when I actually want to FClose her, and I am sober enough to get it up, and I haven't masturabted so I am at the top of my game...

"Yeah I hate you, Come to my place, and I'll show you just how true that is."

If that doesn't work for you, start displaying more honesty in your game.

Tell me your game in this thread, and I can work it out better. Those are my options, since I am completerly honest with girls when I speak to them. They expect lies, and they are prepared for them from most guys, I get girls without it, I play my game by telling them EXACTLY what is on my mind when I approach them.

Fark me that I wanted to party tonight though. Near every girl I talked to about a party wanted it, I had my name screamed out so many times after closing it's not funny to the other guys. I told three AMOG's to **** off, or just kill me, they tried, I pushed on their foreheads calling them shrimps, they now owe me a beer tomorrow. Called out two guys who claimed parties, told em I'll bring at least ten girls, they said "fock off". I got another two girls to come party, by telling them next time I'll just tell them "I'll bring ten greased up guys for you, take our pick".

What kind of game do you play?

I'll do my damndest to help you get some pussay!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone says that to you,assuming it is a girl and you have already kissed say "maybe" and kiss her. I do this often and it has a great results. I like to say things then act out different,makes people think. Mix stuff up to keep it fresh and new,making people think about what you are going to do.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viking25
This is not the first time girls asked me that!...
How do you answer to this?.What do they really saying?
I stopped reading

I really hope you're good in the sack, cause you're weak in the head.

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for replies...I dont know what you guys are smoking..but whatever it is..it's good!
This girl was a friend who I made a move on and we had sex. It's been going on for few weeks,we fvck,we hang out..etc.
Last nite I realized that I am hanging out with somebody who is not up to my standarts. It's fun to have fb and all..but I feel emptyness inside when I am with her. I feel like I deserve better.
THis happens with almost every girl. I hit up easy girls. But my standarts are way to high for me to get a gf any time soon. So I settle for this.
She is a friend...and that's how I want it I guess. It''s hard for me to refuse easy sex. So she is asking if I hate her now...I think I dislike her because of who she is. ( she likes meeting guys on the internet and she is easy). But what do I tell her?..I'd still like to have a friend..and what if I hit dry spell?..

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
viking25,BE CAREFUL of how many easy women you make you f*** buddies. You may end up shortening your life with a STD or something along those lines. It may be fun but remember all of the stuff you were taught in high school? Just tell her that you want to just be friends,and if she doesnt except that then move far away because she is crazy. By the way does she have alot of personal issues?