Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you give a girl your number if she gives you hers?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just wondering what you guys do? usually i play it like this:

just recently it went this way, don't ask why we spoke like this (long story) but it was joking around:

me: if we gonna be agents we need to exchange numbers.

her: haha yes yes, <number> is moi

me: awesome, i'm <number>

me: now we can communicate on the field.

her: haha yes, one step closer :p

we actually spoke online and she msg me telling me she was moving to the state i'm in, in a few weeks. so i suggest we hang out together when she does and she said sure!

anyway, was i meant to just get her number? or do you guys think that's fine?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are obviously overthinking this stuff in a HUGE way. Why the hell WOULDN'T you give her your number? Are you against her possibly calling you asking you to hang out or something?

DJ Miquelo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If u believe her to be of sufficient quality to warrent you giving her your number then do so! otherwise... i tend to not!

eg. i pretty much never give my number to a girl at a club... lol

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
You are obviously overthinking this stuff in a HUGE way. Why the hell WOULDN'T you give her your number? Are you against her possibly calling you asking you to hang out or something?
Exactly what I'm thinking. You're already stressing over things THIS early in the stage.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't tend to give out my number if i'm getting a girl's just so they can't really screen the first call basically from club/bar situations.

However I have to give you mad props on your agent line and feel that using a witty line like that definitely warrants it