Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women no longer get attached after sex?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Looking back at my last 3 relationships (over 9 months) I'm noticing a trend where women seem to have absolutely no attachment after having sex - even if they beg you for more sex.

That just didn't used to be the case at all.

The women were all HB8 in the age 36 to 42 range.

I can't see what I could be doing wrong if all 3 of them immediately wanted a sexual relationship and all three slept with me by the second date (and two had orgasms). One was a 6 day relationship, one was 6 week relationship and one was a 6 month relationship, but I never sensed any loyalty whatsoever.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's my observation as well..with my last gal we ''broke up'' every time after we did it..after a while it felt as if she doesn't get attached at all..she eventually stopped doing normal stuff..just sleep, tell me we have to end this and disappear for a while...girls are becoming less feminine

ipeefreely

Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. Girls these days are definitely a lot less attached. Perhaps we'll see a complete reversal of behavior in future days where girls just use men for sex? :cool:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how to proceed except to follow the Law of Power that says "Do not want that which you cannot have - walk away".

Last edited:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
the average female has so many sex options that most of them dont value it very much at all any more.. money and drugs or more important to many women than sex so that is why you dont get quick las coming back for more as they used to..

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, same observation here. If you're looking at sex as some sort of interest level measuring stick, you're looking in the wrong place because girls don't care anymore if they bang a guy they are not that into.

You'll have to look elswhere to gauge what direction u 2 are heading.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a bad thing?

I think I've become the cliche male that women complain about, because I have no desire for attachment. If a girl wants to bang me and go home, I'm extremely happy with that. Which is probably why I've become successful with women....because I don't want their attachment, which makes them want me more.

I guess my point is, stop caring about the outcome. Date a woman because it's fun. Not because you're looking for a "life partner" or your "other half". If you get one night of sex, and never see her again, well...at least you had one fun night. You can't control whether or not your next woman becomes attached...but you can control how much fun you have with her. So worry about the stuff you have control of....and let the other stuff fall into place on its own.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Is that a bad thing?

I think I've become the cliche male that women complain about, because I have no desire for attachment. If a girl wants to bang me and go home, I'm extremely happy with that. Which is probably why I've become successful with women....because I don't want their attachment, which makes them want me more.

I guess my point is, stop caring about the outcome. Date a woman because it's fun. Not because you're looking for a "life partner" or your "other half". If you get one night of sex, and never see her again, well...at least you had one fun night. You can't control whether or not your next woman becomes attached...but you can control how much fun you have with her. So worry about the stuff you have control of....and let the other stuff fall into place on its own.
This is all true. It's the right attitude to have. Once you stop caring so much about the eventual outcome, everything gets better. Its one of lifes twisted irony's :)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Yeah, same observation here. If you're looking at sex as some sort of interest level measuring stick, you're looking in the wrong place because girls don't care anymore if they bang a guy they are not that into.

You'll have to look elswhere to gauge what direction u 2 are heading.

Bingo

I have a F**K theory

it's basically, if you smash a chick under 3 times, then she could care less, any women who I only baNg twice or less rarely stick around. This is disturbing in a sense cause now women view sex the same way men do

and @ Iceberg--yeah it is bad if you wanna bang her more and she dips out, here is some food for thought, how many girls have you dated and didn't fucc'em the first night or second night, how many of those girls would you take it had another guy their fuccing and made you work for it? I see this happening more and more and it's a fucced up dynamic.

It comes down too

1. your the guy thats fuccing or 2. you are not

which one are you?

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm....I found this not to be the case at all.

In my experience, MOST girls get attached, save for the one night stands (who actually do get attached sometimes too). In fact, I have to go pretty far out of my way to not turn these girls into my gf lol. I've had some girls not get attached, but I usually found those girls to be have pretty significant emotional problems once I got to know them.

It's interesting that so many people on here have had the opposite happen.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:
I've had some girls not get attached, but I usually found those girls to be have pretty significant emotional problems...
Perhaps this is the case for an increasing number of women.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Perhaps this is the case for an increasing number of women.
could be. come to think of it, i tend to be attracted towards "quirky" chicks.

sometimes i remind myself of one of those girls who are constantly complaining about how they
cant find a guy that treats them right, then you look at the types she dates and say well duh,
no wonder you get treated like sh*t. I think I'm on the male side of that, dating girls that an
outsider would say, dude, she's f*cked up. Then I would say, "nah dude, she's just a little different" haha.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:
Hmmm....I found this not to be the case at all.

In my experience, MOST girls get attached, save for the one night stands (who actually do get attached sometimes too). In fact, I have to go pretty far out of my way to not turn these girls into my gf lol. I've had some girls not get attached, but I usually found those girls to be have pretty significant emotional problems once I got to know them.

It's interesting that so many people on here have had the opposite happen.
they do get attached however, its not as if they become committed. its easy for them to sleep and then disappear or be less emotionally attached. they do get attached for a day or two but eventually there are other things that occupy their heads. its just tht intimacy isn't that big a deal for women anymore.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
thats cause women are attracted to and marrying and dating and Fing gay men..
Seriously? How can women want that?
No wonder men get attached after sex, its become a complete role reversal.
I was raised with the mindset that if you became intimate with a girl, she was the more emotional of the two. Not the other way around. Its just plain.... wrong.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The women were all HB8 in the age 36 to 42 range.
This is where I stopped reading.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MartyMcFly said:
Uh, its because in this day and age, men act and dress like women. Its disgusting.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=56202

I speak the truth.

Learn Russian! Go to a region of the world where men are still brutal pigs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j9EqcuzBPU
Only in Russia would they just be passing laws that makes kidnapping virgins a crime :rolleyes: . The way I see it, much of the Russian speaking world still has a few generations before they hit the American 50's.