Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Smart Girls Only Go Out With Smart Guys?

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What has your experience taught you on this subject? I'm in College and I have my eye on this girl who is studying to be a veterinarian:eek: . I think she is making good grades while I am sorta struggling. My question is do uber smart girls usually stick with the uber smart boys??? Do you have any experiences on this subject??? How do you think I should go about this situation???

orly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligence is only attractive when you are already attractive in other ways too. It definitely builds upon your existing foundation, but fails to be the foundation for attraction IMHO.

Unless you've utilized said intelligence to become some hedge fund superstar, entrepreneur startup millionaire, or something along those lines.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I know this is a little counter culture, but I've noticed alot more really smart girls with the REALLY dumb guys. I go to a Uni with a collage on campus and all the cute physic/bio/*insert hard major here* girls (yah, they do exist.) end up dating the most retarded guys in the world, the guys who end up dropping out of an applied arts degree. It frankly bothers me alot. (someone explian that? PLEASE.)

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no. smart girls go for dumb guys or fun guys.

people want something to complement them.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
What has your experience taught you on this subject? I'm in College and I have my eye on this girl who is studying to be a veterinarian:eek: . I think she is making good grades while I am sorta struggling. My question is do uber smart girls usually stick with the uber smart boys??? Do you have any experiences on this subject??? How do you think I should go about this situation???
Why don't you study more and harder so you don't have to worry about it? If you get kicked out, none of it will matter and neither will she.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?

Lol to me this is quite silly.

my own life has shown me that being labeled "smart" doesn't attract girls much at all, at least at the age of education (14-23)

If so, i should have been beating girls off with a pitching wedge because i was pulled out of my regular courses mid semester and put in the "gifted" or for the USians here, AP program. (Not to brag)

Instead, i've spent the last 2-3 years learning the arts of pickup, and molding it to my own personality.

I think what you're seeing is a "smart" or nerdy girl appreciating the mental discipline and dedication it takes to reach "Uber-Smart" levels. that doesn't mean she's sucking his **** though.

sort of a parallel to a guy seeing another guy who's 220 lbs and ripped to shreds. You appreciate the hard work it must have taken to get to that point.

It's a social value that is attractive to some people, but it's like those chicks that say they want such and such a man, but immediately start ****ing the exact opposite.

Of course there are exceptions, and in an environment where kids are pushed to mature faster (as i was) it is appreciated more, but human instincts are still ingrained in our DNA, and no matter what, 999 times out of 1000, the girl would rather **** the bodybuilder rather than the brainiac.

But in closing, get cracking, college is expensive and you don't want to squander that opportunity.

edu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
No they don't or i wouldn't be here. Nerdy girls are still girls. Nerdy guys are still nerds.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's little difference between 'smart' and dumb chicks.

Even if you're smart or dumb as a rock. If you apply the same game, you get the same results.

I like smart chicks though. More interesting conversation.

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think your intelligence factors hugely into the equation. if you can hold an interesting convo and provide a good dose of fun and hi-jinx a girl isnt going to worry greatly about what your studying. saying that, you still have to have drive and ambition regardless of the intenigence your blessed with. this means more to girls and its understandable, no one wants to be with a person who isnt going no where AND doesnt want to better their position

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I know this is a little counter culture, but I've noticed alot more really smart girls with the REALLY dumb guys. I go to a Uni with a collage on campus and all the cute physic/bio/*insert hard major here* girls (yah, they do exist.) end up dating the most retarded guys in the world, the guys who end up dropping out of an applied arts degree. It frankly bothers me alot. (someone explian that? PLEASE.)

It took me a while to realize that these "smart" girls aren't what they seem to be. The reason why they tend to go with the really dumb guys is because thats truly where their level of intelligence is. You would expect them to "smarten" up by the time they finish high school but they don't. Taking a difficult college major for them has to do mainly with the influence of parents, friends and prestige. I don't mean to knock anyone down but it doesn't take a genius or rocket science to get a degree even if it is a difficult major.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUUUUDEEE! you shouldn't be concentrating on becoming something to compliment whatever type of girl you are after. If you are worried about attracting smart girls because you aren't the smartest guy out there, that is not your real problem.

you need to concentrate ON BECOMING A MAN. A man has a purpose to his life and a goal to strive for, a man is active and has hobbies, a man has a set of beliefs/morals/opinions and sticks by them no matter what other people say, a man doesn't take bs from nobody, specially women.

instead of wondering if you could attract smart girls or if you are their type, maybe you should ask yourself, am I a MAN yet or a boy??

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUUUUDEEE! you shouldn't be concentrating on becoming something to compliment whatever type of girl you are after. If you are worried about attracting smart girls because you aren't the smartest guy out there, that is not your real problem.

you need to concentrate ON BECOMING A MAN. A man has a purpose to his life and a goal to strive for, a man is active and has hobbies, a man has a set of beliefs/morals/opinions and sticks by them no matter what other people say, a man doesn't take bs from nobody, specially women.

instead of wondering if you could attract smart girls or if you are their type, maybe you should ask yourself, am I a MAN yet or a boy??

Yes and part of that comes from not putting women on a pedestal. But to answer to the original poster I would have to say NO. Smart guys have trouble with women because they are boring. Generally speaking truly intelligent guys naturally suck with women. They seriously have to work with themselves first.

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that her being smart has anything to do with it. Or it has less to do with it than you think.

She will go for those who have the skill of creating attraction. Looks and brains.. are just bonuses

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. If this was true, I'd be beating off chicks with a stick.

But it's not--girls only care about personality.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with most of the posters. I think people with similar intelligence are better suited for long term relationships. They understand each other better and are on the same wavelength.

Although it doesn't play a big part in attraction it matters in the long term because you'll notice it too with friends etc. Look at any classroom and the nerds will be friendlier (ie more comfortable/understand each other better) to each other.