Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do not do this

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure thats been posted on this site before.

Its fvcked up...but I think people were saying he's some kind of PUA!?...weird

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, what a BIG TIME AFC!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH! MY! GOD!

What a creepy, creepy freak!

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like he posts on this site. Like you can tell how he knows what kind of techniques to use, but he has no idea how to use them and he goes painfully out of his way to try and show that he has value and how he tries feebly to push/pull.

Eeek. Sucks for the guy man. One on hand I feel like this is the most creepiest thing ever (as I'm posting this I haven't heard the 2nd message yet), but at the same time I feel bad for him because he's trying so hard to employ the techniques he's learned from PUAs and just failing so hard.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thats a classic. Telling her not to call him if she has any mental issues. :crazy:

Brighty said:
I feel like he posts on this site. Like you can tell how he knows what kind of techniques to use, but he has no idea how to use them and he goes painfully out of his way to try and show that he has value and how he tries feebly to push/pull.

Eeek. Sucks for the guy man. One on hand I feel like this is the most creepiest thing ever (as I'm posting this I haven't heard the 2nd message yet), but at the same time I feel bad for him because he's trying so hard to employ the techniques he's learned from PUAs and just failing so hard.

Yeah I got that impression too. He's all over the place there. Being nice to her and insulting her at the same time as well as boasting about what a great catch he is while acting extremely desperate for a date while trying to hide it. He just doesn't sound a bit genuine because he's trying too hard to influence the girl with techniques instead of just being normal.

Its also a good example of why girls think some guys are creepy. If they don't seem genuine and talk like he did then their creep radar will go off.