Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do i attract the wrong race??

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was curious if any of you guys ever had this problem...well i wouldn't consider it a problem, but i get it a lot and i get more than i bargained for.

THIS THREAD IS MEANT FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY AND NOT RACIALLY MOTIVATED (JUST OBJECTIVE MATURE THINKING)!!!

Do any of you guys attract a certain race of women outside of your own of which whom you don't have any attraction or interests to??

For instance, I happen to be Cuban/Dominican descent, but my complexion sometimes gets some people to assume i'm either indian or middle eastern descent. I GET MAD LOOKS from Indian and middle eastern women, when all i'm really lookin for is latinas. What do i do about it if i can? I'd appreciate some feedback and insights guys.

- Kingbeef

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kingbeef, look at the neighborhood you live in. I grew up in Jackson Heights up till end of 9th grade so i know, Astoria Elmhurst Jackson Heights, Colombians, Ecuadorians, Greeks, Pakistanis, Persians. Im 1/2 aruban 1/2 colombian.

You have to hang out with people in corona if you want the pr/dr. In jackson heights + elmhurst theres some prs/drs but mostly colombians and ecuas. Most col & ecuas have no ass.

I dont know, from what ive seen, street sarging in NY that ****s wack. Those guys way back when went around with bagging girls with the 1980s pu lines, and they did that **** to death. (if you need to see an example of the 1980s pu lines watch an episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, you probably hear like 3 of them) I go outside alot & ive never seen a sarge work, but ive seen plenty of guys get deaded. Me ive gotten # a couple times but that was back when i was in 10th grade, first yr living in bx, and single sex school.

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
pointless

LOL Nobody gives a fvck, u can t control others only yourself. If ur not interested just dont holla....... idiot LOL:crackup:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel all Indian girls are into me hardcore. I feel like this because I ALWAYS get random smiles from Indian girls, no matter how I look. That, and last year one literally jumped on me while I was asleep, dragged me to the bedroom to have her way with me. During the kinky things she said to me, she remarked how all her Indian friends thought I was hot too.

I'm half latin, half middle eastern.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait

So wait does the mean street sarging in NYC is not possible?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
I was curious if any of you guys ever had this problem...well i wouldn't consider it a problem, but i get it a lot and i get more than i bargained for.

THIS THREAD IS MEANT FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSION ONLY AND NOT RACIALLY MOTIVATED (JUST OBJECTIVE MATURE THINKING)!!!

Do any of you guys attract a certain race of women outside of your own of which whom you don't have any attraction or interests to??

For instance, I happen to be Cuban/Dominican descent, but my complexion sometimes gets some people to assume i'm either indian or middle eastern descent. I GET MAD LOOKS from Indian and middle eastern women, when all i'm really lookin for is latinas. What do i do about it if i can? I'd appreciate some feedback and insights guys.

- Kingbeef
Who cares if they're Indian or middle eastern. F*ck 'em anyway!

iwant

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i have this problem too i noticed many indians girls are attracted to me ...

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to seem racist or offensive in any way but I'd love to bang an Indian.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alittude said:
I don't want to seem racist or offensive in any way but I'd love to bang an Indian.
Haha, dude it's cool. I mean, I'm a bit biased against Indian girls, since that first one who jumped on me was so freakin insane. She literally had methodical cuts up and down her arms and her chest. Plus I find a lot of them have rich fathers who are doctors/engineers and have the whole princess complex.

I'd really love to have a quick fling with a girl of asian descent. It's not a fetish, I just would like to say that I've done it before.

Hold on, an asian girl with disproportionately large breasts. Yes, that's it.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from some reason i get pissed off at these race questions my thing is if a girl is nice looking and is a decent person i would do her despite her race it makes me angry when my sister says i only want a white guy it's like some people use race as and indentiy to hide behind because they have no actual identity besidese what society dictates their race should act like and be with me myself sometimes i want a black chick sometimes a white chick sometimes an asian sometimes i want a pure african women it doesn't matter to me as long as their cool by the way their is no such thing as the wrong race only the wrong people

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
poor indian girls =\

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
For instance, I happen to be Cuban/Dominican descent, but my complexion sometimes gets some people to assume i'm either indian or middle eastern descent. I GET MAD LOOKS from Indian and middle eastern women, when all i'm really lookin for is latinas. What do i do about it if i can?
Wear a really racist T-Shirt that includes the phrase camel jockeys when you go out.

Reaction score
Yes and no. I tend to have an easier time with Black women than with any other race, and feel more confident or less timid with Black women as opposed to women of any other race (offline that is, or from message boards) - online dating on the other hand appears to be warped. People who I thought were Indian seem to be a mixed Black complexion, or people I thought were super-models on their digital photo were fat hb6's. Cant trust any pic online it seems most cases is bait and switch.

They are generally regarded as sisters and friends and I see them on the same page compared to other races, even my own (I'm mixed by the way). Do I like Black women, sure, but not exclusively. The type of races I want to attract are indeed also mixed, Indian and Asian, especially Indian. In other words, I wish I had your problem.

For some reason I'm not super attracted to white woman, so it doesn't matter to me whether they are attracted to me or not, but it doesn't seem many are anyway.