Do DJ get jealous?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure we've all been in this situation before, but do Don Juans get jealous? Is jealously a good thing? Example: a girl you like mentions a "co-worker" (doesn't specify sex) that she has shopped with a few times and gets really excited with the co-worker. Do we ask about the coworker or just blow it off? What if its a guy who's just trying to get into her pants?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bond: "My dear girl don't flatter yourself. What I did this evening was for king and country. You don't think it gave me any pleasure do you?"

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
I'm sure we've all been in this situation before, but do Don Juans get jealous? Is jealously a good thing? Example: a girl you like mentions a "co-worker" (doesn't specify sex) that she has shopped with a few times and gets really excited with the co-worker. Do we ask about the coworker or just blow it off?
What you described here is anti-DJ, You are having oneitis for a girl you never went out on a date with and your lack of other options is clearly evident here.

DonJuan11 said:
What if its a guy who's just trying to get into her pants?
Unless he is gay, he probably is like every guy out there trying to get some. Don't worry about him, start worrying about you, your perception of the world and your place in it.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
I'm sure we've all been in this situation before, but do Don Juans get jealous? Is jealously a good thing? Example: a girl you like mentions a "co-worker" (doesn't specify sex) that she has shopped with a few times and gets really excited with the co-worker. Do we ask about the coworker or just blow it off? What if its a guy who's just trying to get into her pants?
There's nothing wrong with feeling a little jealous. The only difference between an AFC and DJ, is that the AFC can't keep it under control. You just play it cool. And keep gaming her. Don't worry too much about the co-worker. He's probably just a friend if he's going shopping with her. She may get excited hanging out with him just like she get excited hanging out with her girlfriends, doesn't neccessarily means she's sexually interested in him.

Brians_600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this is funny... because when a girl talks about someone else that she may be seeing.. i kinda give them a nudge and say "hey u know wat. u should hang out with that one dude this weekend" this just shocks the sh!t out of most girls. love it. do it. its golden.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Sounds like a girl or a gay guy if they're shopping together. If you are already jealous then it's unfounded. Ultimately we should get to the point where we dont get jealous anymore because we truly arent phased by women for any reason.