Reaction score
There is a girl that I have had a crush on for a couple of months,she
is in my french class.I have always wanted to make a move but I
never really had the opportunity ( ok I had an opportunity or 2 but I
was being a *****).Yesterday was my 1st chemistry class(the new
semster started a few days ago) and with fate's well, she was with
me in it.Again,I didn't make a move but the number of attendes was
huge and I didn't even see her after the class was
over.Anyways,today was the 1st french class(in the new semster)I showed up a bit early
and she was standing outside class with 2 other girls.I said "hey
what's up ?" and the conversation went on with the 3 of them. Early
in the conversation she asked me if I'm in chemistry class I said
"yeah,I actually saw you there" she said she saw me there too.ok so
the problem is I was talking a bit fast for some reason (probably
because I was nervous) and with a kinda serious tone.I did say
some funny stuff during the conversation.There were 2 awkward
silences,the 1st one lasted like 15 sec then I started talking
again.The other was shorter and she was the one who started
talking again(it was obvious that she wanted to keep the
conversation going).I didn't want to ask for her number,I think it
would have been awkward if I did that with the other 2 girls
standing(and one of them is probably her best friend,they are
always together).We talked for a while till the teacher showed
up.I feel like I messed up for the reasons I mentioned early...what
do you think ?
ps:sorry if there are typos,I'm using my phone.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...why do have 'small-talk' with her when you know exactly what it is you want? Reveal your intentions with her, be honest and tell her what your desires are.

P.S: if you've had a crush on this woman for months and you've never developed the balls to tell her, it simply means you are too invested in her. You are scared of being vulnerable. Put yourself out there, let the chips fall where they may. And seduction is, in its nature full of sexual tension, so don't mind the awkward moments, you have signed up for it.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question you should asking yourself is " Did I Learn anything with from this interaction?"

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullsh1t you've only had 2 opportunities to make a move. Over several months time you must have had dozens. You just pvssied out. Like nino said you're too invested in her, go after other girls because this virtually never ends well

shadyx

Reaction score
ok I WAS too invested in her in the beginning but gradually,I stopped thinking about her because I had a similar experience with another girl that turned out she got a bf in the end.It's only 1 class a week and she walks in a group,it is a pretty big challenge for me to talk to 6 girls at once.This time,they were only 3 so it was much easier.
AH909 said:
The question you should asking yourself is " Did I Learn anything with from this interaction?"
Yeah,I learned a thing or 2.Most importantly is that I can talk to any girl no matter how hot she is.She is probably the hottest girl I ever made a move on even tho I didn't take her number but that's the next step.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't comfortable talking to girls yet. You have to talk to more girls. A group of 6 is manageable (sometimes there are 2 conversation threads with that many, same as with guys). When you're calm and comfortable and happy, you have a good chance of coming off well.

yung-gun

Reaction score
well dude you shouldn't try making a move on her when shes infront of her friends. or talk to her for that matter. just like dudes when a girls with her friends that boyfriend-wall is up and if your not her boyfriend then shes not gonna ditch her friends for you. especially if she thinks you could be a boyfriend she will ignore you like its a rule