Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I Get Rejected? :(

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
saw this girl in the hallway sitting alone. i saw her reading the same book as me, so i used that chance to talk to her.

i asked her about the class and what chapter she's on. i realized she's taking a harder course but using the same book, so we didnt get to talk much except about the professors, the class n such..

she seemed to be asking me about my major, where i live. i asked her back the same question..

and when it was time for me to go to class..i took out a piece of paper and asked her for her number.. she replied back saying its not her cell, it's her moms.. so i asked her for her email, myspace, facebook, aol, msg etc.. she said she doesn't have any of that.. she did have myspace but said her sister is using her account..

so it was time for me to go, i got up n said it was nice talking to you.. shakes her hand.. she looked at me smiling, nervous, stick out her hand and let me shake her hand..

so did i get rejected guys? :( :(

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ HAHAHA :(.. thx for the truth man..

she seemed to be showing me interests n **** but i dont know what happened..

she said she doesnt go online much.. not sure if that was a rejection tatic or what.. :(

if i see her again.. should i still talk to her or say hi n keep walking?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
and when it was time for me to go to class..i took out a piece of paper and asked her for her number.. she replied back saying its not her cell, it's her moms.. so i asked her for her email, myspace, facebook, aol, msg etc.. she said she doesn't have any of that.. she did have myspace but said her sister is using her account..
LOL.

She lied (what young girl doesn't have myspace/facebook these days?)

Keep trying.

Go for the number, if she doesn't give that up to you, she's a lost cause.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you already know the answer to your question.

Just a tip, next time don't shake her hand...... you want a girl to think of you in a sexual manner, not a "friend."

PIMP

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but don't sweat it. It wasn't so bad was it? Now you can approach other chicks and ask for their numbers knowing rejection won't be so bad. At some point, maybe when you've done more closes, read up on how to increase chances of getting the number - for example: rapport building, playful teasing, and topics to fork into instead of talking about just school or too much of just a 'logical' conversation.

If you see her again say hi and continue on. You could talk to her if you wanted to (but better to spend time macking another chick), just don't do the opposite and make it awkward by blatantly ignoring her or you will look like you got your feelings hurt.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking the next time i see her, im planning on asking her out to go to the mall with me to help me buy a present for my nephew.. not sure if thats moving too fast or should i wait a little bit more..?

HER:thats sad huh, not having my own cell phone..

Me:nah, i dont got a cell either..i cancelled my plan not long ago cuz of the economy..

Her:lol

ima keep talking to her.. cuz part of me is telling me shes not lying about her mom's cell though.. or atleast thats what i want to believe.. we'll see as i see her in the hallway.. not sure after this, she'll be in the hallway anymore, or hide from me. hahaha.. its all good though. :)

yeah man. im thinking of just saying hi n continue talking to her, while macking on other girls. it was great macking on her.. haha..

now ima mack on others like crazy now..i didnt feel bad one bit, cuz i other girls lining up for me..

my game was terrible and she didnt show no interest signs what so ever.. HAHAHA.. i just took my chance n go with it..

it was a fun experience nonetheless. :)

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes. If she really liked you and wanted something more with you, even just a friendship, she might have just asked for your number at the least. Sorry!

ETA: I also use my mom's cell for the time being, but if I were interested I would have given out the number, or at least gotten yours. So it may not be a lie, but she's def unsure about you.

Last edited:

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
don't plan it out
i try man.. i try.. if i dont try my mind go blank :(

pLaYtHiNg said:
Unfortunately, yes. If she really liked you and wanted something more with you, even just a friendship, she might have just asked for your number at the least. Sorry!

ETA: I also use my mom's cell for the time being, but if I were interested I would have given out the number, or at least gotten yours. So it may not be a lie, but she's def unsure about you.
im guessing you're a girl from your pink sig?

what do you mean she's def unsure about me? a couple minutes of talking to her.. she told me shes really shy..

P.S i hope you're not the girl im asking advice about. HAHAHA

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SOZZZ - Yes, I am a girl, although some here don't believe me apparently. =)

I am also really shy, downright DORKY in front of guys, but if a guy I like asks for my number or wants to get together I'm not going to NOT give or get something from him!

If she is shy to the point where she doesn't make it easy to communicate and she DOES like you, well I can't help you there. Sometimes women confuse me just as much. (I have pursued both women and men in my lifetime).

P.S. Ha! I don't think so! =)

Last edited:

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Why did you:

1) Use paper
2) Not try again, like "Oh don't worry! I won't prank call you all day :p"

Most girls will give in unless you didn't really do very well first speaking to them.
i might have stutter lol a little.. not sure why..

pLaYtHiNg said:
SOZZZ - Yes, I am a girl, although some here don't believe me apparently. =)

I am also really shy, downright DORKY in front of guys, but if a guy I like asks for my number or wants to get together I'm not going to NOT give or get something from him!

If she is shy to the point where she doesn't make it easy to communicate and she DOES like you, well I can't help you there. Sometimes women confuse me just as much. (I have pursued both women and men in my lifetime).

P.S. Ha! I don't think so! =)
you have to remember we just meet for the first time.. she seem to speak well.. not shy at all.. she didnt seem bore or anything.. i might have made it awkward cuz i was being obvious by takin out my piece of paper.. haha..

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about being obvious, you're a MAN who isn't afraid of his sexuality. You go after what you want. Why you got rejected could be a number of things, don't sweat it. Assume she is a dyke and move on. Haha.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Don't worry about being obvious, you're a MAN who isn't afraid of his sexuality. You go after what you want. Why you got rejected could be a number of things, don't sweat it. Assume she is a dyke and move on. Haha.
that doesnt mean i cant keep talking to her right..

she alright.. nothing above average or anything.. if it doesnt work out.. i wanna be her friend.. but she might still think im hitting on her..:(

or might have to say i just wanna be friends straight out for her to understand..

E

Energizer

I'd ignore her next time, if I was you! If a girl rejects me, she's getting ignored. Show the piece of vermin who is the boss.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
I'd ignore her next time, if I was you! If a girl rejects me, she's getting ignored. Show the piece of vermin who is the boss.
i hear you.. i actually did that to this girl in the past, and it just show im immature n act like a child..

i wanna show her that it didnt hurt me one bit n that im still happy inside before i talk to her.. n that im cool with still talking to her without any intention.. *shrug*.. im wierd to you guys for saying that.. haha.. its just who i am i guess..

thx for all the help. :)

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you were rejected. She has to have some way to be contacted. Just talk to her like a normal person,but you don''t need to be friends