Desperation does you no good

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperation is like stink on a skunk. Women smell it a mile a way and it's 9 times out of 10 the primary reason why most guys fail. There is a reason why there's a class of player who wear wedding rings even if they aren't married. When you're in the field and you're successful, or taken, there's a calmness that washes over you and whatever pressure to score that exist is very much lifted.

Not bragging too much but when I go out specifically to meet women, I don't go out to meet women. I'm sure that made no sense to those of you reading this so I'll clarify. When I'm out on the town looking to meet someone, I try to think about the women I've hooked up with in the past as much as possible. What ends up happening is my head is not so much driven towards desperately clawing at ploys to meet whatever attractive women I see, but rather towards past victories that established me as a solid player to begin with. When I talk to girls, the usual "come ons" that they're hit with from every other guy in the bar/club/lounge aren't existent with me. They're talking to some one who's just as much about having fun on the town and entertaining them as opposed to trying to get into their pants and that lowers their defenses every time.

The key is maintaining this ambiance through the entire interaction with them until they're ready and willing to come home with you. Becoming a desperate individual after entry is an instant deal breaker. Making the girl feel comfortable with you from start to finish is where you want to be. When you put on that cloak of desperation at any point, you might as well be shooting yourself in the foot.

Summing it up, if you have been with attractive women in the past, hold onto that thought when you go out. If you haven't been with attractive women in the past, try tricking yourself into believing you have. The point is to take the pressure off your game and to make what everyone else considers to be hard, an easy task.