Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Desperation Death

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i woke up today feeling a bit unusual. I slept with the girl I had been seeing last night, but I felt nothing when I woke up next to her. I just wanted her out of there. In the past, I'd always be kind of desperate with women (as you can see in some really AFC sh1t from my past) but now I just feel like a free spirit. The pressure to "get a girlfriend and play house" that society throws at us isn't really with me. I'm almost starting to feel as if I just don't need a woman.

Now that I've overcome the whole "virginity" obstacle, I feel like I can get sex at the snap of my fingers. Just walk down the street, go into a bar.. Chat up a woman, bingo! Phone number or I bring her home. Who cares?

I'm not really saying that I'm "sick of women", more leaning towards the fact that I don't really care to pursue anymore. What's it for? A relationship? Why the hell would I want to be chained!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
So i woke up today feeling a bit unusual. I slept with the girl I had been seeing last night, but I felt nothing when I woke up next to her. I just wanted her out of there. In the past, I'd always be kind of desperate with women (as you can see in some really AFC sh1t from my past) but now I just feel like a free spirit. The pressure to "get a girlfriend and play house" that society throws at us isn't really with me. I'm almost starting to feel as if I just don't need a woman.
Weird because the exact same thing happened to me shortly after getting my first piece. It was very liberating to say the least.

Alex DeLarge said:
Now that I've overcome the whole "virginity" obstacle, I feel like I can get sex at the snap of my fingers. Just walk down the street, go into a bar.. Chat up a woman, bingo! Phone number or I bring her home. Who cares?
I knew it was only a matter of time until you'd outgrow the whole "virginity" bull**** and it'll no longer anchor you down. I read some of your approach logs but never managed to get through them entirely. Something that definitely needs work on my behalf is approaching. Now I know who to look for.

Alex DeLarge said:
I'm not really saying that I'm "sick of women", more leaning towards the fact that I don't really care to pursue anymore. What's it for? A relationship? Why the hell would I want to be chained!
You'll likely want a relationship further down the line and once you get it you'll wanna get out of it and be a free spirit again. It's kinda funny how that works. Relationships no longer have that mystery element to it but tend to become more of a short lived novelty. The whole lovey dovey stuff just doesn't do it for me like it used to either.

One thing I learned the hard way (it'll definitely become of excellent use to you as well) is to keep an extra ***** or two on the side if you're thinking you may dive in long term. Know the relationship will meet it's inevitable end someday, whether it's her decision (it usually is) or even by yours. You'll always need your game to stay on point and a steady supply of sex after disaster strikes, therefore keeping your extra ho's on the side takes care of that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
The pressure to "get a girlfriend and play house" that society throws at us isn't really with me.
When I was your age, it was with me. I moved to Tampa and was a married stockbroker with a condo at age 21. That meant I was an adult, right? :rolleyes: The truth is that your relationship circumstances have nothing to do with your level of emotional maturity.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still feel that way, and I'm much older.

Sure, if they are good, I'll try to meet up with them again, but only if there is S!x involved, I have no real need to be with a girl for anything else.

Nothing wrong with it, enjoy your freedom as long as you can.