Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dbot king of quick lays. Followup you're gonna love this

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent been a member for that long at all. Im 25 5' 10" pretty good looking and ive HAD IT, with society and its programming and the sexually repressed women and men.

Ive read alot of threads in my days and none of them resonated with me. I dont want to do all this work for a chick to just be blown out or be a victim of circumstance i want the easy route. I want to **** quick and easy and know there are plenty of women around that will fill my need.

I did research for the longest time and the quickest ive found to getting laid is dbots post:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=153414&highlight=dbot

Ive literally been studying dbot on the thread and figure out what is needed to go out there and do it. I study metaphysical and psychology in depth but i have the "nice guy" syndrome and come off as a dork sometimes.

Ive been laid in the past by hot chicks but after having a girlfriend for 2 years which im still with. It has crippled my ability to pick up women so i pretty much started from scratch with the fear of women in general.

I decided to give it a go and do what dbot did in his experiment.

I live in scottsdale arizona, next to phoenix so i chose the fashion square mall. during the experiment and i didnt hit many sets only 8. I figured out early on this would take some serious ball'age. I was nearly petrified and just wanted to talk to women in general to appease the pressure i was feeling in my heart.

Food Court

1st girl (ok looking):I went to a table with a decent looking girl and just sat down and did a routine where i say "sorry im late" just pretend we set it up. Then pretend that she knows me, then tell her im just ****ing with her. We got into a little bit of banter but she was going back to work so no go.

2nd girl(nerdy hot): there was a girl who stood up and was leaving i couldnt muster up the courage and it just came off as me stalking her as i tried to muster up the courage she noticed and got creeped out.

3rd girl(pretty): went back to the food court and couldn't find any so i went outside and was walking up to a girl in the parking lot. I was walking off to the side and was hoping she would walk towards me as she was looking for her car. I ended up delaying then saying what the hell and approaching from her back off to the side at a distance. She immediately told me: "get the **** away from me, get the **** away from me". all i got out was a "hey hows it going" with a smile. as i walked away she called me an ******* and got in her vehicle.

After the 3rd girl which was really probably a 35-40 year old blonde. I was crushed and went off to the seats they have in the mall to recover. I had every reason to quit but i told myself people go through worse and then get really good so semi defeated i went back to the food court.

I felt awkward walking around with a drink in hand that i bought from a vendor in the food court and my phone. I was dressed in a dress shirt with a color t shirt underneath unbuttoned and some jeans with elevator shoes which gave me 3 inches in height.

I started to think the elevator shoes were a bad idea perhaps women are scared of tall men. My thinking was that im going to do whatever it takes to look that more attractive just like women go out looking pretty and all.

Anyways i digress.

4th girl (hot): I sat down with another girl (asking to sit down and hang out) and was talking about how everybody in phoenix is a transplant from another place and how people walk around in bubbles, and that i come from texas so im not used to it. She said she was from new jersey and i told her that was "the other" mean state. Was expecting for her to tell me that the people from new jersey weren't mean but she ended up telling me off and saying "next time you talk to a girl dont make fun of the place she comes from". and stormed off.

5th girl(ugly): at this point i was like i need to recover so regular banter with a chick would help me: so i sat down with a ugly chick who was sitting by herself (all the girls i approached were sitting by themselves) (and told her sorry i was late)and she got all scared and she said she was very uncomfortable and that i should leave.

There was alot of time in between to recover and collect myself i was brutalized and couldn't get off touching these girls and pretend to know who they were although alot of them asked if they knew me or if i was ****ing with them.

6th girl: there was a girl smoking outside (alot of walking finding sets) i sat by her and didn't use dbots bit just talked to her and she had boyfriend and didn't ask her to come with me or anything.

7th girl: there was a girl sitting outside very friendly. I pretended she knew me, told her i was just messing with her and then used dbots bit about coming back to my place and playing chutes and ladders. (She knew what was up, but said she couldn't) it was a nice chat otherwise.

8th girl (okay): smoking girl outside. got into a bit of banter and then asked her to come home with me so we can play chutes and ladders. After i told her she looked good i can tell she liked that. But she said she was at break. (makes me wonder if she would of left with me.)

9th girl(hot girl): this one was really inspring. I sat down with this girl at the food court. She was surprised and i didn't pull off anything of dbots in the beginning.
Pretended she knew me then told her i was ****ing with her. She laughed we had an okay conversation. I told her then that i got a new place down the street and that she should come over and play chutes and ladders. She told me "i dont know" I ended urging her instead of grabbing her hand like i should.

10th girl: just got into long winded banter about random stuff in arizona didn't see any opportunity to touch her since the seat was well aways and she was holding a container from home (obviously on lunch break 2:00pm)

11th girl: was on lunch break at 2:54pm :/

What i learned:

I plan to do alot more. I want to go out tommorow. Im going to take some super powerful adaptogenic herbs (for nervous system calming) and maybe drink a bit before i go out. I really want to make this work.

The 9th girl gave me inspiration to continue this experiment even though i shot out bits and pieces of dbots stuff. I just feel awkward for doing it so i hope i can shoot it out in completion and that there isn't alot more to what dbot does with the girls that he doesn't mention in his posts. It was easy to revert back to doing other things so i have some belief elmination **** to do.

I had plenty more opportunities and there were several girls who really gave me the eyes but i didn't want others to hear and was afraid of getting shot down and others seeing me. The mall was quiet and there weren't a ton of people around.

I will most likely edit this and give some more details make it more polished another day or something. Im afraid of my girlfriend seeing as she is coming home any minute. I had a really intriguing day and can't wait to get better.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya bro - doin good. Jersey girl was right, you don't want to make fun of where girls are from, where they buy clothes etc. In fact I may even go so far as to say that negging isn't really necessary and often times you'll find that being more positive / friendly (at least at first until she gets to know you a bit) works better in general. If the girl is witty and has high self esteem then it's a great way to flirt, otherwise you blow the whole thing. TO me not a great risk / reward ratio.

Good for you for pushing the interactions like this. Try to keep an eye out for her comfort level though, if she seems really defensive and closed off to you she's probably not the best one to push the interaction with. Keep at it, you will get a feel for it over time.

I like DBOT's whole "I already know you" thing.... pretty funny and gives you a reason to come in physical with a hug or whatev. You COULD just keep it going and make it seem like you two have already been together.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're creeping women out like CRAZY. You're being incongruent, trying to pretend that you know her and trying to touch too quickly. That's more like night game, even then, it sounds like you're still going to creep women out.

You're also trying to find the "quick fix", the thing that'll get you laid the quickest. What that says to me is "I don't want to do the hard work, I just want the results of it." Ironically enough, you're going to be beating your head against the wall for a LONG TIME if you do this. You're also suggesting drinking as a way to calm your nerves; let me tell you, you're not always going to have liquid confidence in you when an opportunity comes up. Better learn to go without it.

Women can smell what you have: desperation. You're desperate for sex, and it creeps them out. Why don't you just get some from your girlfriend?

And what are you doing talking to "okay" and "ugly" women? They aren't going to be friendly; they're worthless. Talk to only hot ones, and ones that COMPEL you to talk to them, the ones that magnetically draw you to them.

A more congruent approach for a beginner like you would be to be direct. And if you're nervous, let them know they're making you nervous for whatever reason. That way, you don't have to think about what to say. If she's still receptive after that, go on an instant date for a smoothie/coffee/whatever.

Save the quick lays for the bars and clubs.

And fix your damn instant gratification mindset.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
You're creeping women out like CRAZY. You're being incongruent, trying to pretend that you know her and trying to touch too quickly. That's more like night game, even then, it sounds like you're still going to creep women out.

You're also trying to find the "quick fix", the thing that'll get you laid the quickest. What that says to me is "I don't want to do the hard work, I just want the results of it." Ironically enough, you're going to be beating your head against the wall for a LONG TIME if you do this. You're also suggesting drinking as a way to calm your nerves; let me tell you, you're not always going to have liquid confidence in you when an opportunity comes up. Better learn to go without it.

Women can smell what you have: desperation. You're desperate for sex, and it creeps them out. Why don't you just get some from your girlfriend?

And what are you doing talking to "okay" and "ugly" women? They aren't going to be friendly; they're worthless. Talk to only hot ones, and ones that COMPEL you to talk to them, the ones that magnetically draw you to them.

A more congruent approach for a beginner like you would be to be direct. And if you're nervous, let them know they're making you nervous for whatever reason. That way, you don't have to think about what to say. If she's still receptive after that, go on an instant date for a smoothie/coffee/whatever.

I like that he went out and did some approaches. Even if he did crash and burn some sets. Because it's cool to crash and burn if it teaches you a lesson. I also think the poster should try out his own openers and then expand his own personality throughout the interaction. I think an indirect "Hey, how're you doing?" is better than a direct approach for beginners. That way, you can talk to them like you know them, and they'll likely follow that notion without the mention of "I know you already" or something to that extent.
I agree with you Vice that the OP should approach those women that his senses tell him to. We all know these types of women.:)
As far as trying direct approaches to get you laid, congrats for trying them out.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a big advocate of creating your own reality and know that women get horny at all times of the day not just when the moon comes out. In my post i didnt follow up well with that one girl after i asked her to come home with me because i was in shock by her even saying "i dont know" from a brief conversation. She said it in a way she was considering it. She was very good looking and intelligent and just needed me to grab her hand and pull her. That is what inspired me to go out today and scope out the malls and neighboring areas (new to area) to find good grounds.

I found a neighboring shopping center i like and will post my results if i go out tomm.
even after a very surprising reaction from the blonde girl in the parking lot im going to give it another go. Let you guys know how i do. i took some powerful adaptogenic herbs today that i got in the mail and i was buzzing. Felt good and confident (ive been nervous about this experiment since its still foreign territory)

thanks guys for your comments suggestions and support. And thanks to the swarms of hot women that walk around everywhere here in the phoenix area that have forced me to get off my tush and "approach practice" or suffer walking blue balled and frustrated wherever i go.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the read. It is all experience; I've no doubts you'll eventually become great at approaching. You carried on, even through cold rejection. An admirable attitude.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you are not that afraid of rejection and you can go out several times to approach women in 1 day....

However while high frequency of approaching is good, so is analyzing why these girls shot you down. Was something you did coming off as uncomfortable? Creepy? Were your elevator shoes throwing off your game and confidence? Is there anything you can do to help fix it, and what can you do better next time?

Good stuff though, the people who sarge through rejection and lots of people are those that learn the harshest (sometimes) but also the quickest...

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
god i hope ur wrong about the elevator shoes making u look creepy. Im 6'1" without shoes on if height scares women im screwed lol

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL man this thread! Crazy stuff here!

"adaptogenic herbs" ?? ... suuureee....want to pass some of those "adaptogenic" herbs my way? hehehe

Few things man:
(1) It takes balls to go out and throw yourself into the world that way. I commend that courage.

(2) If you are seeking sex from completely random women, why (a) are you still with your girlfriend; how is that fair to her? and (b) do you think there may be some relationship to those girls who would sleep with a stranger at the mall and any risk of STDs, etc? Are you sure whatever woman you lay from this method, will be anything other than a slvt? Although it appears you want a slvt...

What are your real goals here?
To get laid? Or to have greater confidence with women?

If you fvck one of these girls you better use a condom, and you better end your relationship (you think it's fair for her to get whatever you bring home?). If she's not meeting your needs you ought to talk to her.

This thread is an interesting read, despite I think you ought to end what you've got going on, and you've got also think about the quality of women who would follow through with your methods here.

Best successes I've always had is when I'm directly not trying. When you are focusing on sex, women can tell -- it's all over your body language, and even the look in our eyes is like a goddamn tiger on the hunt...it's a serious look, a hunting face...everytime I've been the most successful with women it's from taking a very laid-back light-hearted way of being...some of these girls probably thought you were trying to abuse/hurt/rape them (ie, the woman you hunted from behind in the parking lot)...I mean women are not rabbits...

Albeit I still think it's bad juju to do this while having a GF whom you are actively lying to:

But, if you continue this, you ought to let go of the reward. IE, focus on approaching and talking, forget about the sex, in fact, plan in your mind ahead of time you won't receive any sex that day -- make your focus improving your ability to talk, have conversation, and even display a sexual demeanor about your personality...

I have to agree with the above poster about you seeking a "quick fix"...I admire your scientific mindset and pushing yourself into this sort of exposure...but I cannot help but feel in some ways you are seeking fast food rather than going for a nice home-cooked meal...

...if you want to get laid why not just sign-up for an online dating profile and doing your sarging/rapid escalation with women who are already entering into a potentially sexual-frame with you?

Essentially you are cold-approaching yourself to make a sale (you). Why not find a demographic that is already interested in that product? Hitting the streets will involve a high numbers game...you may need 30+ contacts to get 1 sale... (this is coming from a bit of biz perspective)...

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened? You wrote all these threads before (under the alias dbot) and bragged about how you can pick up a woman, ask her for sex just like that without any game.

Now what is this? You are a joke. You should look at your other threads you wrote on here and just cut to the chase.

Wow. Creeping girls out by pretending that you know them. You've really lost your game. All you are displaying is just low value.

Whatever you are doing is so bad that even your "looks" aren't helping you so you have to come across as retarded or having been just released from a mental institution.

Maybe you'll have to hang out with Maxtro, lol!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
What happened? You wrote all these threads before (under the alias dbot) and bragged about how you can pick up a woman, ask her for sex just like that without any game.

Now what is this? You are a joke. You should look at your other threads you wrote on here and just cut to the chase.

Wow. Creeping girls out by pretending that you know them. You've really lost your game. All you are displaying is just low value.

Whatever you are doing is so bad that even your "looks" aren't helping you so you have to come across as retarded or having been just released from a mental institution.

wtf? He read some of dbot's post and is trying the ideas out... different person & bro you are judgmental as f*ck....

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a side note, props to OP for actually going out. He's going to learn FAST, since he's out taking action and not reading all the time.

You're gonna crash and burn. Spectacularly. But it'll make you realize what the worst can happen, and that you can deal with it.

Think of rejection as feedback. You're gonna get lots of feedback for a while.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:

I want to reply to some other peoples comments. This one required immediate attention. I dont know where along the lines you thought i was dbot. I am just a fan since he seems to have a distinct method of picking up chicks that i like. Dbot hasnt posted any of his failures and mine reeks of it at least in the meantime till i get better. Im a newbie so your claim is bunk man

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this thread is not following dbot's example. Maybe you are trying out the concept like you know the girl first, which is his style, but it's just backfiring. But I don't read anything on dbot's threads that he goes to a girl and sits down beside her to pretend there is a date.

Pure dbot is to go up to a girl and ask her right away if she wants to go to his place. Of that, he approached 100 girls and came up with a 1/10 rate on that method. Now that doesn't necessarily mean exactly 1 out of 10, it could mean he got a lucky streak somewhere in the 100, maybe that lucky streak came near the end. It averages out to that.

The main good thing is you did not get any negative reaction. Problem is you are being too much of a nice guy on your approach. Should cut to the point and if you want to say a girl is cute or you like her, then just say that. If you want to ask her to your home or car then that is also what you say too.

That is dbot's style. These crazy approaches always yield low numbers and low quality girls at the end of the day. The upside is less drama, BS, money, etc... cost to get laid. I'd personally just go to adult sites on the internet or hire an escort if I were that desperate to make those type of approaches in public since they are borderline criminal harassment and anyone can also blow a police whistle on it.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
continum

Sry i havent posted in awhile ive been dissecting the forums and getting down the psychology of women

Im in between places cant wait to move into my new place. Well anways i went to the dollar tree and i saw this slutty dressed woman who was in her mid thirties definetely a slutty hot like a hb8.

I walked arround knowing i needed approaches down so luckily after deciding i was going to checkout she was right behind me. Even more convenient i was parked right next to her (she was in a porsche wow)

I had major afc on me but i grabbed my balls and went for it.

I said your pretty cute. She was like "awww". Not looking at me. At first and putting her groceries away. She gave me a glance and said "your cute too". She mentioned she didnt have makeup on i told her yeah its okay im in crocs and plaid shorts. I hesitated a little bit then told her in a friendly but serious demeanor "i have a new place right up the road you should come over and play chutes and ladders with me. She gave me the "awww again Then thought about it and finally said "its moving day wish i would of known sooner your such a sweet heart im moving to philadelphia renting out my place."

She kept telling me to take care. Have a good one. Your so sweet (she wanted my nuts)

I felt good afterwards for making the attempt and decided to post it right away. I also mentioned to her yea im closing on my place after she said she wish she would have known sooner. I believe when i have my own place i will make more solid attempts i kind of half ass it because im staying at a temporary place.(that isnt my place)away

She thought about it alot i can tell and she made it obvious she was deeply considering it.

-Very little small talk.
-not quite like dbot but close
-i believe that you need some initial bs small talk at first just so the girl knows your just confident and not a sociopath creeper
-Dbot did some kino during his experiment i didnt so thats good i might be able to get away in some cases without touching right away.
-feel more confident that this is all possible
-typing on my droid x sucks

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the whole point of the thing was to NOT beat around the bush, or do introductory fluff talk, but just ask straight away 100%. Like if you lost a dare and your pals made you do it. So technically there's no thinking involved, and it's just a balls test.

So yeah, I think he figured that a little fluff will increase your chances, but not stalking around and having awkward convo first. I gotta do some of these approaches these days because I wanna see if I got the balls of steel ;)

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:

Watch out for keyboard warriors like this. Dont take advice from someone not qualified to give it.

Throwing yourself in the deep end is the best way for everything.

Only advice you need is to do more god damn small talk. Talk to the girl for a few minutes at least before you pull out a crazy line.

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
Only advice you need is to do more god damn small talk. Talk to the girl for a few minutes at least before you pull out a crazy line.
Dbot didn't do small talk in his experiment, he invited the girls back to his place in the second sentence. It's a modified Apocalypse Opener.

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
I thought the whole point of the thing was to NOT beat around the bush, or do introductory fluff talk, but just ask straight away 100%. Like if you lost a dare and your pals made you do it. So technically there's no thinking involved, and it's just a balls test.

So yeah, I think he figured that a little fluff will increase your chances, but not stalking around and having awkward convo first. I gotta do some of these approaches these days because I wanna see if I got the balls of steel ;)
Hahaha, "Like if you lost a dare and your pals made you do it." Good way of putting it. Good post.

StevePUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget that Dbot was already very good at getting women when he did the experiment, plus he'd also already done a "wanna f*ck?" experiment on 100 women several years prior to the second experiment.

In the "wanna f*ck?" experiment, he says about 5% (1 in 20) of women said yes, in the "chutes & ladders" experiment, he says 14% (1 in 7) of women said yes. If you read his other posts, as he gets more advanced he says that he can pick up a women any time he wants due to his skill, maybe 30%-60% success rate. (1 or 2 in 3 women).

Does anybody know how to contact Dbot? His profile is set so that he doesn't allow emails and his PM inbox is full. Dbot, if you're reading this, please PM me your email address, I've been doing the workout routine you suggested with great success and want to ask you a few questions about it.

limerickdesign, keep up the good work and keep us posted with your progress.