Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daygame is BULL!!!

Silks

Reaction score
I've found from doing this **** that no matter how good your conversational skills are, the likelihood of meeting up for a second date is very minimal because you are a complete STRANGER.

I've also found that it takes way too much effort to get a substantial amount of numbers, regardless of how good looking you are, in fact the better looking people are less successful at daygame because girls assume they are players and more much more likely to distrust you and flake.

The whole idea of daygame is a complete con, it can only work for you if you are 30+, seem very experienced in life and have a good job, because girls will consider you a potential partner. Younger guys do not waste your time go to nightclubs and bars! Most PUAs don't do daygame for these very reasons I believe, I may be wrong.

But nonetheless I will ask, does anyone here actually consider themself successful at daygame and by that I mean approaching, dating and banging hot girls consistently???

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well if you meet a girl during the daytime (example - at the beach or grocery store) you should focus on "What are you doing later"? They will generally ask you this if they are interested. But for dates, keep it to the night time when it's more romantic and more likely to lead to sex.

Silks

Reaction score
bigneil said:
Well if you meet a girl during the daytime (example - at the beach or grocery store) you should focus on "What are you doing later"? They will generally ask you this if they are interested. But for dates, keep it to the night time when it's more romantic and more likely to lead to sex.
I live in London, no beaches lol. But generally, the London vibe is "do not talk to strangers" and there is a lot of coldness, distrust and negative responses. I've seen videos in America where the weather is nice and the girls seem very laid back and chilled out, complete opposite in London. If you get a girls number here, they will have to think about it before meeting up with you so 'meeting up later' is never done.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got no problem approaching during the day. To some extent, you're right. Probably not for the reasons you give, but still correct in that day game is more difficult.

Think about it: women are out doing things for themselves during the day. Shopping, errands, what have you. Some will say this makes it easier to approach women as their shields are down, but I find their interest level in actually meeting someone WAY down. Places like pools would be ideal though because it's just a relaxing atmosphere where people are there to have fun. I assume the OP is talking about places like the grocery store though, or on the street.

I find night game way better. The lonely girls are all out feeling more alone than usual with no one to cuddle up with at night. Their shields may be up, but anyone with even a little game can disarm them. I HAVE had a little success in day game. Usually works best at the mall. Yea, they are shopping and doing their own thing, but it's also a kind of social activity.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use day game with great success in a certain town that is full of boutiques and antique shops, right by a well known body of water.

Women tend to flock to these places. Find a place where there is a cluster of these kinds of stores, and you're golden.

Silks

Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
I've got no problem approaching during the day. To some extent, you're right. Probably not for the reasons you give, but still correct in that day game is more difficult.

Think about it: women are out doing things for themselves during the day. Shopping, errands, what have you. Some will say this makes it easier to approach women as their shields are down, but I find their interest level in actually meeting someone WAY down. Places like pools would be ideal though because it's just a relaxing atmosphere where people are there to have fun. I assume the OP is talking about places like the grocery store though, or on the street.

I find night game way better. The lonely girls are all out feeling more alone than usual with no one to cuddle up with at night. Their shields may be up, but anyone with even a little game can disarm them. I HAVE had a little success in day game. Usually works best at the mall. Yea, they are shopping and doing their own thing, but it's also a kind of social activity.
I totally agree with you about their interest levels being way down to meeting someone, that is so true. The PUAs perpetuate the myth that their shields are down during the day, that is complete bull, they are in their own world and don't want to be disturbed.

I knew nightgame would be better, at least in nightgame your confidence and charm actually means something, unlike daygame where it means absolutely nothing to the woman (most of the time).

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silks said:
I totally agree with you about their interest levels being way down to meeting someone, that is so true. The PUAs perpetuate the myth that their shields are down during the day, that is complete bull, they are in their own world and don't want to be disturbed.

I knew nightgame would be better, at least in nightgame your confidence and charm actually means something, unlike daygame where it means absolutely nothing to the woman (most of the time).
I think you may have misinterpreted what I was saying. I DO think their b!tch shields are down during the day. I just also think they may not be as receptive to meeting anyone. I practice day game just to keep myself sharp. As long as you don't go in with expectations you'll be fine. Just saying "hi" doesn't make you a creeper. If you get treated as such, the chick is simply a b!tch.

I have picked up a couple chicks during the day. I've actually turned some into plates. Reason being is that they will remember you for doing something most men won't do: approach them out of your comfort zone. Also, they aren't drunk and wondering "who is this guy texting me saying we had fun last night?" You come off as way less of a creep.

I can see benefits to both day and night game.

JumpOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Silks said:
I've found from doing this **** that no matter how good your conversational skills are, the likelihood of meeting up for a second date is very minimal because you are a complete STRANGER.
I'm not quite sure how approaching during the day, relative to approaching at night, could make you any more or less of a stranger in someones eyes?

Silks said:
I've also found that it takes way too much effort to get a substantial amount of numbers, regardless of how good looking you are, in fact the better looking people are less successful at daygame because girls assume they are players and more much more likely to distrust you and flake.
I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I would like to consider myself above avg looking. My day game is no less successful then my night game. In fact, I would even go as far as to say it's better. I've posted this in another thread, but you only come across as a player/creepy if YOU are creepy.

Silks said:
The whole idea of daygame is a complete con, it can only work for you if you are 30+, seem very experienced in life and have a good job, because girls will consider you a potential partner. Younger guys do not waste your time go to nightclubs and bars! Most PUAs don't do daygame for these very reasons I believe, I may be wrong.
I think you are wrong. I'm 26. Telling younger guys to only approach at night is absurd. The only way to learn is to get out of your shell/comfort level.

I'll leave you with this.

Self improvement is masturbation. Now, self-destruction....(that is the answer) - Tyler Durden (Fight Club).

Expect to get rejected every-time, seek rejection, seek to be blown out. Smile when it happens. Only when you've lost everything are you free to do anything.

Silks

Reaction score
JumpOff said:
I'm not quite sure how approaching during the day, relative to approaching at night, could make you any more or less of a stranger in someones eyes?

I'm going to have to disagree with you here. I would like to consider myself above avg looking. My day game is no less successful then my night game. In fact, I would even go as far as to say it's better. I've posted this in another thread, but you only come across as a player/creepy if YOU are creepy.

I think you are wrong. I'm 26. Telling younger guys to only approach at night is absurd. The only way to learn is to get out of your shell/comfort level.

I'll leave you with this.

Self improvement is masturbation. Now, self-destruction....(that is the answer) - Tyler Durden (Fight Club).

Expect to get rejected every-time, seek rejection, seek to be blown out. Smile when it happens. Only when you've lost everything are you free to do anything.
Well firstly, in say a bar or club, you are in an enclosed envirinment possibly with your friends, and you can build social proof so although you are a stranger, the girl can see how you interact with other people. In daygame, you have no social proof whatsoever so the girl can make absolutely know pre-judgements or judgements about you.

I have seen creepy guys trust me, by no means am I creepy I've never been a socially awkward person like most of the guys who do daygame. But I genuinely think girls assume you are a player when you are good looking and go away thinking 'he could do that to any girl'.

I shouldn't really say don't do daygame you're right, but I just think nightgame is more productive and better.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on your ability to read people and situations. You don't have to chase soneone down and GRAB THEM to meet them during the day. If you aren't great yet at reading body language and turning mundane conversations into her really interested in you you may have some trouble. Women want to be chatted up, but just give her more time during the day to know you.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your opener. If you go in telling her she's cute and blah blah blah, she's going to get the "you're a player" vibe. You probably want this if you are just looking for a ONS or something.

If you want something more longtermish with her, then you should use a friendlier opener and make the conversation longer. She becomes more comfortable with you (and that will be your only source of social proof).

I'm not swimming in women, but daygame has gotten me from dates to the bed with women. But my daygame has never been walk up to her, talk to her for 60 seconds, then ask for number. I try to actually get to know them and make interesting convo.

Make her remember you, she can sense when you just want at her number.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silks said:
I live in London, no beaches lol. But generally, the London vibe is "do not talk to strangers" and there is a lot of coldness, distrust and negative responses. I've seen videos in America where the weather is nice and the girls seem very laid back and chilled out, complete opposite in London. If you get a girls number here, they will have to think about it before meeting up with you so 'meeting up later' is never done.
sorry , but i think jack the ripper might have ruined day game in your part of the world

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silks said:
Well firstly, in say a bar or club, you are in an enclosed envirinment possibly with your friends, and you can build social proof so although you are a stranger, the girl can see how you interact with other people. In daygame, you have no social proof whatsoever so the girl can make absolutely know pre-judgements or judgements about you.

I have seen creepy guys trust me, by no means am I creepy I've never been a socially awkward person like most of the guys who do daygame. But I genuinely think girls assume you are a player when you are good looking and go away thinking 'he could do that to any girl'.

I shouldn't really say don't do daygame you're right, but I just think nightgame is more productive and better.
its neither , but everyone has their strong points daygame is total opposite from nightclub game

if you do daygame right , you are much more likely to get a better chance of a date , because their "B!tch sheilds" are down and they trying to fight back the hoards of guys that hit on them in the night clubs

but u have to go about conversing entirely different as well trying t oshow off or place value ont work in the day , because your not competing with anyone , why puff out your chest ?

just focus on creating more of a connection , listen to what they say and try to relate it to part of your life or past in conversation

for example

me: hey so what did you do today?
hb: oh went shopping and walked my dog
me: oh cool , i remember walking my dog for the first time when i was a kid ,it felt so great to finnaly have something depend on me you know ?

just take something from what they say , relate it to your life , and show how that brought a emotion from you .

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
It's not that daygame is bull, its just that you most likely suck.
Well put, Prince. Day game is more of a test of skill because:

1. The woman can actually hear what you're saying
2. The woman can see what you look like without your favourite shirt on and styled hair (and vice-versa)
3. THERE IS NO ALCOHOL INVOLVED
4. There aren't many people watching you hit on this woman

Day game can be better for all these reasons. Besides, you hear people say the opposite, i.e. "don't try to pick up in clubs and bars, because the only girls who will go home with you are rebounders and Club Slvts".

All a matter of opinion. But, OP, I'm guessing you need to practise more. As do I.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
th
Gray The Prince said:
It's not that daygame is bull, its just that you most likely suck.
all but what... 2 girls I have slept with as an adult including my wife i met as a result of day game. the 2 exceptions was a stripper that for some reason had a mini crush on me and a ONS I had a bar one night with a broad from out of town.

saying day game sucks is basically saying when a woman sees me and she is not drunk and looks me over I am a loser with no hope. If your day game sucks it is because you suck.

toughen up. learn to live with being rejected. Wolves have to chase pray down 10 times to get 1 meal. You guy guys on here crying like *****es because they asked out 5 girls and all said no, boo fvcking hoo. figure out what is wrong about you and fix it, figure out what is wrong with your game and hone it.

me: hey so what did you do today?
hb: oh went shopping and walked my dog
me: oh cool , i remember walking my dog for the first time when i was a kid ,it felt so great to finnaly have something depend on me you know ?
lol that's about the cornisht **** i have ever heard in my life. you sound like you are trying way too hard.

I mean, you think you are being slick and you aren't. I mean, how can i put this. you aren't scoring any points with her. she knows the fvcking second you approach her that you are interested in her. so why are you pretending to give a **** about what her dog does you don't fvckign care and she knows you don't fvcking care.

I can just speak for me, the best day game, is just.. be bold. the bolder the better. beucase see, they aren't expecting bold. you see a HB 7.5 shopping in some store she has probably had 1-2 guys try to talk to her today already she knows the drill. every guy comes up to her with some lame ass line like he gives a **** what color shirt she is wearing or something and she's used to it and she knows how to play lke she gives a **** what you think but she does not. What i am getting at is, most guys have to get warmed up to gain the confidence to ask a girl what he wants and this entire time she's preparing for it. Just come right out with that ****. Be so bold that it does not give them time to think. I assure you it works.

now, she is not going to say "sure here". but what will happen is that you will get the truth beucase she has not had time to think of a lie. if she really has a BF she will tell you and that's that. if she is single she she thinks you are cute she will smirk and say "i don't know you! u just met me" and that's when you go into your "game" But you will have earned points for being bold and aggressive and women like that. it's a turn on. This is when you go into your C/F bit if you are in a department store say "hey let's go on first date walking around the store" or some **** like that.

Another thing and this is big... you can't be "on the prowl" you can't go to a place for the sole purpose of picking up women. women aren't stupid and will pick up on it and shoot you down even if they do like you. You have to learn how to incorporate day game into your actual day.

It takes practice. It's going to require you grow some nuts, but 0noce you get it, good things will follow.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day game is all about location, location, location.

Malls are a very popular place on here apparently for day game. It is also one of the worst. Girls in malls are there to shop & eat. Not to meet guys. Girls working in outlets are there to.....you guessed it. WORK and make money, not to meet guys.

Stop looking for "sitting ducks" and go out there and find social circles where people go to actually meet other people.

I was eating in a food court in a mall last week enjoying my chicken wrap. Some little kid goes around with boxes of chocolates supposedly for some fundraiser. Yeah that's cute and all, but buzz off kid. I am here to EAT, not to be solicited. If I was in a bad mood I might have b1tched him out. Because in all honesty, what he is doing is rude. There is a reason why you see "no soliciting" signs hanging around.

You think girls are any different? HAAHHAHA.

Seriously guys, get a clue.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In in a long term from many months so Im mostly out of the field but I can say by hearing what my workmates tell, that the only sure way to get girls is through social circle and common friends.

Day game is good only if you are REALLY good and REALLY lucky at the same time, clubs best outcome is a ONS nothing more.