Dating without Being in a Calorie Surplus

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes there is a way. You can drink alcohol and be in a deficit.

Umm, no.

Learn to control yourself.

Then don’t eat and drink so much.

You seem to just lack willpower and knowledge on nutrition.

By the way, have you ever thought you don’t have to drink at all when out and about?
Yeah, I guess the most important thing is still the deficit. I still really do think it’s very possible to ruin a week of dieting in a weekend though..

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still really do think it’s very possible to ruin a week of dieting in a weekend though..
Pretty much only if someone is constantly ruining each weekend’s nutrition. One weekend is not going to ruin the physique of some lean guy who has eaten good and exercised for years or decades.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just start up intermittent fasting so you have plenty of calories to spare come date time.

The struggle will be getting your protein fill. Consider a high protein breakfast and a double scoop protein for lunch. That should get you 80-100g protein daily, which a protein-centered dinner should be able to fill the rest.
I’m a big fan of fasting/intermittent fasting as is. I can definitely work that out.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, today I learned that a vodka soda is 160 calories on the high side. That’s another cheat code to staying in a deficit it seems

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Also, today I learned that a vodka soda is 160 calories on the high side. That’s another cheat code to staying in a deficit it seems

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wow, you’ve been on dates during an extended fast? That’s dope. Maybe I need more electrolytes but Day 2 of the fast is always really rough
Typically I only fast for 24-36 hours so it would have been like 18-24 hours fasted at that point...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The longest I’ve done is 72. I’d like to hit a 100 hour fast one day as well.
IMO with the longer fasts you are reaching a point of diminishing returns where muscle loss is more likely to accelerate and it simply isn't worth it