Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating website.. not so good

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
almost every chick i try to add on it denies my request. it's like they're waiting for a brad pitt or something? im not ugly or nothing... but they dont seem interested. ive only had like 4 ppl add me, a couple of em were asian and the rest were just silly b!tches who are boring and i dont talk to no more. at least i know if they add me its not cause my pic.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you on dating sites? And what exactly is the point of this thread?

What are you sending these girls as messages? Because it revolves a lot about HOW you message them, not how you look.

But to be honest, avoid dating sites. There are plenty of females out there to go with, all you have to do is go outside. You can either cold approach, or approach them at social events. Dating sites are places for desperate people who can't meet new people in real life.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno about desperate. theres alot of good lookin girls on it. and it doesnt let you send a msg.. it just lets you choose a request like "i like your profile and want to get to know you" and they have to click accept. kinda sucks you cant msg them first. only after they accept.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can check out a couple of 100% free sites:

plentyoffish

matchdoctor

Lots of women on them.

cavedweller

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well im on a pretty good one but they are really pick the women. i mean damn, ive added over 50 ppl i swear and most decline even though everyone i add almost has the same interests as me and i dont even choose the really good looking ones. obviously they are lookin at my pic more than my interests. im not the best lookin guy in the world but ive had quite a few hotties in my time.. bet if i made a fake one with a hot guy, saying im a bank manager theyd add me.

i think they are more pickier online than in real life! thinkin about just closing my account.. ive had better luck in real life.

cavedweller

Don Juan
Reaction score
chance,

Two ideas for you:

1..Check out what the other men (your age) are posting in their profile and comments..

2..If no luck you may want to try another web site.

cavedweller

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
i think they are more pickier online than in real life! thinkin about just closing my account.. ive had better luck in real life.
This is what I would do.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
chance said:
almost every chick i try to add on it denies my request. it's like they're waiting for a brad pitt or something? im not ugly or nothing... but they dont seem interested. ive only had like 4 ppl add me, a couple of em were asian and the rest were just silly b!tches who are boring and i dont talk to no more. at least i know if they add me its not cause my pic.

those sites like most other social gathering things are designed to give women the opportunity to sit and select only the top 10% of males... now is a great time to be female.. due to male over population ... most of those sits let women on free and charge men cause women dont need those sites they can get men any time any day .. but for men its much harder..

many of the more expensive site have been sued to for placing fake actores in there to respond positively to desperate males who have payed alot of money for the service...lolool

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol it's really funny and strange. i got all these girls who would of seen my request but don't respond (cause you can just click reject or accept - but they choose to sit online and let me wonder) - then you have the girls who on their profile state how badly they wanna find the right guy for a long term relationship with all the similar interests... then when the time comes that you start chatting to them, they're boring and hardly talk, like this girl an hour ago:

me says:
Hello.
maybetomorrow says:
hi
me says:
how come it said your account was suspended ?
me says:
lol
maybetomorrow says:
ive hidden my profile cause i have enough ppl to talk to and i wanted to stop getting requests
me says:
is it really that bad mmm ? lol
me says:
wow, cool i understand.
maybetomorrow says:
not bad, just annoying
me says:
hehe cool
me says:
so, maybe tomorrow what?
me says:
what's gonna happen tomorrow ?
maybetomorrow says:
u never know

she goes offline. barely even started chatting.

why go on these sites if you're gonna be a dumb boring b!tch. i mean, the whole point is to chat, hook up, go on a date, and maybe get a nice relationship going.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chance said:
why go on these sites if you're gonna be a dumb boring b!tch. i mean, the whole point is to chat, hook up, go on a date, and maybe get a nice relationship going.
Shes not interested in you. Online dating is a looks game, if shes attracted it'll be VERY obvious it'll feel like your not even doing anything and she'll be throwing all these hints and bold statements at you about how hot you are how she wants to touch you, hints about meeting up, sexual talk etc. If you don't look good then work on your body and clothes and get someone to photo shop a perfect picture of you in the mean time.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try okcupid. I've had some good luck on that website - Since I made a profile in January I've met up with 4 girls, got one lay a few months ago, last night I had a great date with the fourth one.

Make a profile with ONE good picture and keep it that way. I've had success with this formula.