Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating good looking girls, trouble?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive always thought to myself, dating a good looking girl would be a little more hard work and trouble than an average looking girl. does anyone agree? i mean, when you're out with your hot gf, you have to worry about all these horny guys checking her out and chatting her up if you leave her alone for a few minutes. also when you're not with her, you have to wonder how many guys shes talking to. not so much jealousy but it's true that they get so much attention it makes you wonder sometimes.

also, id imagine there's a bit more work to be put in with these relationships, you have to always be tip top in her eyes because she's got a hundred more guys lined up waiting for her to be single again. any thoughts?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
everytime i see couples and the girl is really good looking, they just don't look 100% happy.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Also, their personalities suck on average. Attractiveness is so subjective though, like there are HB5's that Im incredibly attracted to, whether because of a sexy personality or voice or whatever, and some 5's that I am repulsed by. I often say that what many men want is to find their "diamond in the rough", that they are attracted to but other men are not that attracted to so they dont have to look over their shoulder.
Sometimes, good looking is universal, remember that. And to answer the OP question, YES, dating good looking girls are a chore!!

Remember, I never said, picking 'em up is a chore :cool: but dating 'em is...

Unless you really have SOME VALUE yourself. One thing, relationships occur on mutual value comparison. Any disparity will be subjected to punishment.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

This is just talking marriage or long term relationships. For those make sure the girl is nice, intelligent, clean, a good cook, then good looking.

For fvcking, the reverse.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive found that ugly/fat girls make the best for long term. everyone i know whos in a good relationship have fat, ugly, average looking or all are the most happiest. those women do anything for their men. they cook, clean, they are nice, don't play mind games. i guess its either that or just wait around for your dream girl (which is rare to happen)

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say that it's not about jealousy, but if worrying about who she's talking to isn't jealously, then I don't know what is!!!

Making her believe that you're not the one who has to prove your worth is the key to having a gorgeous woman as your girlfriend/wife. If she believes that she has the power in the relationship, then she'll naturally be inclined to make you work for the relationship more than otherwise.