Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating game...BORING

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
so this chick replied to my text today, almost one day later, here is the convo:

me: "hey X it's Pyros"
me: "how are you doing?"
her (one day later): "hi, Im good thanks. I wont go to dance salsa until Sunday"

Do you notice that I did not even mention salsa in my text? wtf?
I have to say that I met her in a salsa club, and before getting her number I asked her if she came everyweek etc, but I did not say a word about this in my short text.

I am planning to reply to her tomorrow, and send her either a mere pinnaple emoticon (just to mess with her head), or a few emoticons implying drinks and sex.

Thoughts?
She doesn't seem interested and you're delaying the inevitable. I figured you've done this enough to realize that women would rather you take the hint and disappear than come out and tell you directly. That or they string you along for attention and/or make you a distant plan B.

All that's required is she say "yes" to a date then you take it from there. Don't waste time trying to make her like you. You danced with and got her number, just ask her out and be done with it. The faster you do this the faster you can move on.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stevo said:
If you text a girl and she doesn't respond in an acceptable time its natural to check just how much time's past since your message to determine your next move.
It's not healthy to obsess over it.

pyros said:
we all know that if we had a hottie by our side that gave us good sex whenever we wanted it, we wouldn't need to have 10 hobbies or other activities to keep us entertained and happy LOL.
I would much rather have no girl at all and a life full of hobbies/activities over a HB10 with no other hobbies/activities.

pyros said:
me: "hey X it's Pyros"
me: "how are you doing?"
her (one day later): "hi, Im good thanks. I wont go to dance salsa until Sunday"
Your text game needs work. You send two generic messages in a row. One is, "How are you doing?" Seriously?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup....shoulda sent her that pineapple emoji from the start if anything

Betterz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she spoke about Salsa, because thats the only reference she has of you. That's called a conversation. You're effing idjoot man. Giving up so quickly. Man up and chase her n1gga.

Bz

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely understand the philosophy about having hobbies, improving yourself...and then women, but we all know that if we had a hottie by our side that gave us good sex whenever we wanted it, we wouldn't need to have 10 hobbies or other activities to keep us entertained and happy LOL.
I don't agree, IMO you are short sighting the bigger picture. It may in the short run make us happy, but as the famous quote goes, point out a hot women and I can tell you about a guy who is tired of boning here (paraphrasing) Set your goals HIGH. Women are not my goal they are like money. My goal is to be the best version of myself

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Anyway, I have to admit that THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I GET A GIRL'S NUMBER, TEXT HER, AND SHE DOESNT EVEN REPLY.
:crackup:

Reminds me of my first week on a dating web site back about 15 years ago. I carefully perused the sh*tty ads of the time and messaged a half dozen of the hottest girls on the site. Not one response. I said "I emailed 6 whole girls and not one response!"

Now when I online date I realize I get one lay for each 200 or so emails I send out.

The point is: OP, hit on more b*tches. Worrying about each single one is pointles.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed weird. why the hell would she stare into your eyes, smile, give the number and would take so long to reply.
i hate texting games with all my soul. I prefer calling