'Dating apps have become the kiss of death for male reproductive success' says a new book

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't have believed it 10 years ago until I saw some dudes I knew with 6packs struggling or this one chick I knew who looked like a toad dating muscular 6'3 guys (Granted they were using her for $$$ and sex until they got tired of it) but OLD in general is getting harder for everyone
Sad but true, even jacked dudes with 6packs are struggling in the modern dating era, and OLD has a lot to do with that. Guys like that could easily have a lineup of women before OLD was a thing, but it’s just so difficult for all guys because there’s so much competition with OLD. It used to be that a guy was only competing against just a few guys to get a girl, now he pretty much has to compete with his whole city thanks to OLD. Women are also annoyed with OLD too, probably because of how overwhelmed they get and because they have to filter through so many matches to find someone they want to go out with.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first Tinder date was with a 26 yo 6/10. While I was texting her, she told me she had 60 guys simultaneously texting her from Tinder at the same time.
Imagine a 21 year old 8/10’s volume!!!
Get them off Tinder asap and on to text or Snap. Then set up the meetup asap.
That’s insane but goes to show that even average tier women have dozens of guys matching with her and sending messages. A 21 year old 8/10 probably has at least over 200 guys texting her at the same time, and that could be just from Tinder. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s even more after factoring in other OLD apps and social media DM’s.

Yeah you definitely gotta move them off of messaging on the apps and to texting or snap DM’s as fast as you can and then schedule a meetup all within the span of probably a day or two, otherwise your chances of meeting up with her go way down. You also gotta do something low cost or free for that meetup so that you don’t get used as a meal ticket. All too common with OLD, I saw an article the other day that a woman didn’t buy groceries for a whole year by using men on OLD as meal tickets whenever she was hungry.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Semi Successfully
The normies, the average dude who stays on the right path. This man apparently struggles the most as he "did the most but gets the least.
There's a lot of variance with semi-successful men in the dating market. Most are betas. Not all betas are the same. There are even men with some alpha and sigma traits here. Normies are wide ranging.

3.the successfully unsuccessful man. Pookie rayray, white street guy /trailer trash . This man ironically enough has the most success. The badboy. He doesn't put in te work that nr2 (semi successful) does but reaps the same or much more. This is the dude she cheats on when she has a semi successful boyfriend.
These men either work a lot of non-white collar roles. McJob workers fit here. There are plenty of low wage service sector guys who get laid more than normie beta males with bachelor's degrees and white collar jobs. McJob workers aren't the only guys here. Some blue collar men are here. Both unskilled labor blue collar and some deadbeat tradesmen are here.

Many other unconventional men are here. These include, but are not limited to, the following types of dudes....

-Surfers who live to the ride the waves but never actually work real jobs
-Struggling musicians/actors who probably need an actual job or work a McJob (see above)
-Guys who have been released from prison or are in and out of prison.

I agree that these men can be very successful with a certain type of woman.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be tough even for Chad/Chadlite tier men on OLD. Sure it is much easier for them compared to average tier men, but women just get so flooded with matches on the apps and it is not uncommon for women to have 100+ matches within the first day or so of creating a profile. When that happens, its pretty much impossible for them to keep up with everyone who’s messaging them. Even Chad/Chadlite tier men can be forgotten about since their message will be pushed down quick by all of the new messages she has coming in. That’s why you still need good game and to know how to escalate quickly even if you do have Chad/Chadlite tier looks.
Definitely.

It's like the elephant in the room. To " just be Chad " isn't enough anymore resulting in more men doubting their ability to attract women. Remember: it takes just ONE woman to destroy a man completely. One.

Some Chads go through multiple head cases because they'll ATTRACT certain types of women. Before you know it you have two cray cray babymommas to deal with..

On top of that most of the time a Chad/Tyrone doesn't rely on game necessarily and he always " somehow " got women, also resulting in a bluepilled man.

1. There is ALWAYS a bigger better and stronger dude around the corner.

2. Women get bored...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a fat friend who met his fat second wife on Bumble. He had his second kid with her. Did my friend just defy all odds?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely.

It's like the elephant in the room. To " just be Chad " isn't enough anymore resulting in more men doubting their ability to attract women. Remember: it takes just ONE woman to destroy a man completely. One.
That is absurd.
That man would have to be incredibly fragile.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Gamisch,

On top of that most of the time a Chad/Tyrone doesn't rely on game necessarily and he always " somehow " got women, also resulting in a bluepilled man.

[/QUOTE]

Being Chad/Tyrone is incredibly Blackpilling to all but the most obtuse. It’s hard to not be Blackpilled when, say, Chad and his friends are hanging out, just chillin’ and enjoying each other’s company. A random girl shows up and hits on Chad. This is not a one-time occurrence.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad but true, even jacked dudes with 6packs are struggling in the modern dating era, and OLD has a lot to do with that. Guys like that could easily have a lineup of women before OLD was a thing, but it’s just so difficult for all guys because there’s so much competition with OLD. It used to be that a guy was only competing against just a few guys to get a girl, now he pretty much has to compete with his whole city thanks to OLD. Women are also annoyed with OLD too, probably because of how overwhelmed they get and because they have to filter through so many matches to find someone they want to go out with.
Face. Not body, is king on OLD. So unless these 6-pack, jacked guys have a really good face, girls are just going to swipe past his profile picture and never see his 6-pack.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
[QUOTE="Gamisch,

Being Chad/Tyrone is incredibly Blackpilling to all but the most obtuse. It’s hard to not be Blackpilled when, say, Chad and his friends are hanging out, just chillin’ and enjoying each other’s company. A random girl shows up and hits on Chad. This is not a one-time occurrence.
[/QUOTE]

My biggest BP was in Vegas one night a long time ago. This chick I was dancing with and made out with walked away from me. She approached this super tall model Chad near closing time. They exchanged no words. She just put her hand out. He took her hand and they went out the exit.

I think he forgot to use his neg, false time constraint and routine stack lol.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is absurd.
Right. How is a man “destroyed” by a woman if not divorce raped or abused?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest BP was in Vegas one night a long time ago. This chick I was dancing with and made out with walked away from me. She approached this super tall model Chad near closing time. They exchanged no words. She just put her hand out. He took her hand and they went out the exit.

You think it was her boyfriend husband?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The internet being a lousy place to acquire lovers was already a punchline during by the mid-2000s, so much so that an episode of Season 2 of Nip/Tuck was even devoted to the subject. It's rather odd that we now pretend that dating via cyberspace was going along hunky dory, UNTIL all these evil apps came along

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is absurd.
We all know its a common occurrence unfortunately.

Simply getting cheated on can be traumatic. Same for being in a relationship with a BPD woman . Basically every major investment a (bluepilled)man does is often with the intention to stay with her as long as possible.

A lotta men rely on women to determine their own selfworth.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

D@mn, bro! Didnt see you there, Im sorry I stole your girl

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know its a common occurrence unfortunately.

Simply getting cheated on can be traumatic. Same for being in a relationship with a BPD woman . Basically every major investment a (bluepilled)man does is often with the intention to stay with her as long as possible.

A lotta men rely on women to determine their own selfworth.
Getting cheated on. Or shooting your shot with your Oneitis and failing would definetly be traumatic

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are physically unappealing....ain't that the truth.

I live in Central Jersey and I can't tell you how many times I see guys in their 30s and 40s who are 20 to 50 lbs overweight, going bald and dress like GD bums (jogging pants, hoodies, etc)

I guess these guys don't want any attention from hot women?