~Date/Call Question

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna be calling this girl and asking her on a mall date, on either wednesday or thursday. She's legitimately been busy though (i know this) and either may not be able to make it, or her parents won't let her go.
~~~revoked~~~I've been thinking a counter offer on my part would be "i'll help you out then, what's your address?" etc ~~~revoked~~~

I'll be seeing her at a christmas party for my work one week from now, so maybe that makes a better counter offer type thing.
She'll know my intentions of dating her and being more than friends, so asking her out to the mall beforehand, even if it doesn't go through, will probably make our interactions more intimately-charged at the party, since she'll know my intentions full-stop.

Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"MisterMcGee, don't make me angry!"

First of all, no asking her out for a "date". If you are unsure of her interest, or she's unsure about you, comitting to a "date" might be just a little too much. You pretty much know she'll decline, due to being "legitimately busy".

Why don't you wait, and try to test her interest during the party next week? You can see how she reacts, and try to escalate and/or move things further, without her getting freaked out about a "date" with you, beforehand.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking asking her on a date beforehand would be bold and clear enough that it would make 'testing her interest' a lot easier during the party.
And she gave me her number yesterday. She should be expecting something, no? Not sure if she'd be freaked out, and if she is slightly, then at least I'm being bold and setting the stage for our interactions. I'm done with the subtle stuff