Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"CurvyCon" starting today...WTF...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of fat women getting together to talk about how they shouldn't be body shamed and how fat is beautiful blah blah blah...

Look...nobody gives a crap of you want to be fat and nasty. The problem lies in where you cannot accept the fact that you are not going to get supermodel guys and then want to try and trash guys for being "shallow" or "@sshole" because they don't want to bang you or date you.

No dumbass its called attraction. Nobody wants to bang the Michelin Man or the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters. Its disgusting and repulsive. I want them to keep their clothes on.

Its unbelievable that someone would think they can just look however and let themselves go completely and still get top quality guys...almoat as delusional as these fat dudes who dont go to the gym or work onthemselves thinking they are going to date supermodels...SMFH

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/the...h-conference-september-7th-8th-214200742.html

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born being into fat chicks. That's just my genetic programming.

However, there are some things many of them need to know for their own good...

1 - Just as slim people are not all equally attractive, you are not equally attractive. Body shape, height, face, hair... these things don't stop mattering. They like to post pictures of (what to me are) relatively good looking, fat cartoon girls with a caption like how hot plus size women are etc. You don't see less attractive slim chicks posting pictures of women way more attractive than they are who they look nothing like with a caption about how hot slim girls are and thinking they're the same as the girl in the picture just because they're both relatively slim.

2 - You can't change someone's born preference. There are plenty who are, but most men aren't into fat chicks and that's not going to change just because you want it to. It's always going to be a niche. Accept that it's not a mainstream appeal and be fine with that. You are not entitled to date male models or be on fashion covers just because you think it should be that way.

3 - Check your own taste in men. Do you like fat men or slim men? Ok, next, do you prefer relatively good looking men over those who aren't? Right. So now, take a look at yourself in the mirror and bring your expectations to a realistic level. If you're fat but don't want to date fat men, either don't be a hypocrite or accept your double standard but drop any sense of entitlement and actually appreciate when a slim guy is into you. If you prefer good looking men over those who aren't, ask yourself... how good looking are you? how many good looking men could you expect to be into you?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to start a movement to take the word ‘curvy’ back.
Hahahaha.

Yeah with OLD you basically assume that average = a few extra pounds
curvy = more than a few extra pounds
A few extra pounds = fat
BBW = morbidly obese

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them get together and sell each other plus sized clothes, scented oils and crystals... Who cares...

Sarge on.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
someone people think being gay = being born with faulty DNA... probably that rule can be little stretched, where being into fat women/into fat men means you have faulty DNA.

they can say all they want, but main majority of men dont like fatties, simply because they are programmed to not like them.

apart from that theres social effect = if everyone hates fatties, including your friends and family, a lot of people can actually give up on fatties even if they liked them before.

its just not sexy

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them get together and sell each other plus sized clothes, scented oils and crystals... Who cares...

Sarge on.
Yeah this is the other side of the coin to what I wrote... why do you guys have such a keen, venomous contempt for what other people do with their own lives? if you don't like fat chicks, just don't fvck them. Jesus...

A

AJ84

Some women can be chubby but carry it well because they have good porportion. Like chubby but curves in all the right places. If a woman is shaped like an apple that’s not curvy. That’s what I hate, when women with rolls and no defined waist or anything yet refer to their body shape as curvy. No, that’s wavy not curvy.
This summer I was walking behind two young women, both wearing shorts and a tank top. One was about 20lbs overweight and the other was slim. Guess who had more cellulite? The bigger girl had literally no cellulite that I could see and had a small waist with bigger butt and legs but she carried it very well. The slim one had no butt and wide bony shoulders, like a cone shape.

Body shape goes a long way. What you think? Which one would you choose?

Attachments

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women can be chubby but carry it well because they have good porportion. Like chubby but curves in all the right places. If a woman is shaped like an apple that’s not curvy. That’s what I hate, when women with rolls and no defined waist or anything yet refer to their body shape as curvy. No, that’s wavy not curvy.
This summer I was walking behind two young women, both wearing shorts and a tank top. One was about 20lbs overweight and the other was slim. Guess who had more cellulite? The bigger girl had literally no cellulite that I could see and had a small waist with bigger butt and legs but she carried it very well. The slim one had no butt and wide bony shoulders, like a cone shape.

Yes there's two dimensions, body fat and body shape.

The left girl in the striped bikini has a body shape which is less attractive to me at any size. Likewise, the girl in the red has a body shape more attractive to me at any size because I like pear shapes. Then you have the separate fact of body fat. I like fat girls, so if the red one weighed 300+ pounds with fat rolls and all (ie. not a liposuctioned stomach), I would if anything be even more attracted to her although I already prefer her current weight over the girl on the left's weight. Whereas other guys may like her body shape but wouldn't like her if she weighed more.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The one on the left. Not even a question.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes there's two dimensions, body fat and body shape.

The left girl in the striped bikini has a body shape which is less attractive to me at any size. Likewise, the girl in the red has a body shape more attractive to me at any size because I like pear shapes. Then you have the separate fact of body fat. I like fat girls, so if the red one weighed 300+ pounds with fat rolls and all (ie. not a liposuctioned stomach), I would if anything be even more attracted to her may like her body shape but wouldn't like her at that weight.
Well they say Pimpin' aint easy but I guess that never took into account guys who like fat women...you must be out there cleaning up

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok how about this one or the one on the right from the first pic:
Can I say neither? If I "had" to choose one the one on the righr from the first pic...this chick is too skinny for me, I would be afraid I'd break her in half. I can get quite rough.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they say Pimpin' aint easy but I guess that never took into account guys who like fat women...you must be out there cleaning up
I would be if I was in the US, but I'm in Sweden. If you like slim chicks... stop complaining and go to Europe or Asia.

Ok how about this one or the one on the right from the first pic:
Yuck.... the one on the left in the first pic was already a dud, but I guess this is what marmel feels when he looked at the red bikini girl, haha...

A

AJ84

Can I say neither? If I "had" to choose one the one on the righr from the first pic...this chick is too skinny for me, I would be afraid I'd break her in half. I can get quite rough.
Hahahah. She’s a Victoria secret model. The camera really does add 10lbs because in her shots she looks like she has curves and T&A. Or they photoshop that in or something. She’s very pretty though in the face.

A

AJ84

I would be if I was in the US, but I'm in Sweden. If you like slim chicks... stop complaining and go to Europe or Asia.

Yuck.... the one on the left in the first pic was already a dud, but I guess this is what marmel feels when he looked at the red bikini girl, haha...
Everyone has their own preferences lol. I personally prefer tall broad guys that are more on the husky side than totally ripped. I think that looks more manly for some reason.

I would prefer the guy on the left.

Attachments

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah. She’s a Victoria secret model. The camera really does add 10lbs because in her shots she looks like she has curves and T&A. Or they photoshop that in or something. She’s very pretty though in the face.
Huh...? where? the "curviest" part of her is her stomach because they can't cut more "curve" from there without critically depriving her body of water. Am I failing to take something into account?

Everyone has their own preferences lol. I personally prefer tall broad guys that are more on the husky side than totally ripped. I think that looks more manly for some reason.

Yeah the wonders of individuality.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty faces dont do much if they canr handle getting savaged and beg you to slow down. That is the ultimate turnoff.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm more like the guy on the left for a long time but was a cross between the two at one point where I was both big and cut. I did not notice much difference with my success to be honest. Maybe I attracted different "types" of women but I still attracted the same number as far as I could tell.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are plenty of "slim" to athletic women in the US. We have a big population so even though there might be a smaller percentage that fall into this category than other countries the actual number of women are more.