Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current crypto trends

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btc going to 120 at the very least quickly

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Btc going to 120 at the very least quickly
Not sure it's going that high that fast, but it definitely is looking very bullish right now...

In general, consolidating at resistance = bullish, consolidating at support = bearish...

Currently is consolidating at support and likely will bust thru it sometime this week...or at least give it multiple tries...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure it's going that high that fast, but it definitely is looking very bullish right now...

In general, consolidating at resistance = bullish, consolidating at support = bearish...

Currently is consolidating at support and likely will bust thru it sometime this week...or at least give it multiple tries...
it’s going there. Speed don’t know. But it’s going to catch some momentum quick. Add the depth to the last high. 120.

IMG_2560.png

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This stuff right now isn't rocket science, there is massive institutional level demand with these ETF funds AND the BTC halving is coming up in just a few weeks. What the price is going to do day to day, no one knows, but over the coming months there is clearly going to be a lot of momentum to the upside.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff right now isn't rocket science, there is massive institutional level demand with these ETF funds AND the BTC halving is coming up in just a few weeks. What the price is going to do day to day, no one knows, but over the coming months there is clearly going to be a lot of momentum to the upside.
No reputable fiduciary has allocated to Bitcoin yet either.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No reputable fiduciary has allocated to Bitcoin yet either.
Lots of them have you just don't know about it publicly. Even back 4 or 5 years ago they were. I worked at 2 of the top 5 largest global banks...you hear things.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this has also been on my mind. I have a strong feeling that a lot of people are going to get super wrecked thinking "this time is different" or some **** like that. I remember distinctly in 2021 where there was this speculation that we were in a lengthened cycle, where in reality it was actually significantly shorter and peaked the spring of that year.

I'm looking at what the market is like now compared to what we saw pre halving in 2020 and things are very different. We were running hot early 2020 until the COVID sell off scare that took place in all the markets, if this hadn't happened we wouldn't have saw a massive capitulation like that. However, we didn't even break the previous ATH of 2017 until late November of 2020 or something like that, though once we broke that the market euphoria peaked about 6 months later. IF we follow this exact timeline, that means we peak maybe around labor day or so. However, I don't think this is how we should be looking at it.

When you start seeing meme coins and tiny market caps projects pumping with massive gains is when I'd consider exiting. Also when people on youtube start talking about these crazy price predictions is typically a good idea the market is getting too heated. Hell, it's already starting to feel that way right now and alts haven't even taken off yet. This is not the peak of the bull market, but I also don't think we will have to wait all that long either.

My personal plan, perma hold BTC and maybe convert some of my alt position into it when the market gets too heated. Hoping I can sell for massive profits though, stick them in a CD or something and then reenter when the market sells off. My intention from there would be to buy up large amounts of discounted BTC and also make some swing trade positions in top alts, where I swing some of that into BTC and for just pure profit. Either way, I'm in a very comfortable position right now.
The only thing that makes me think we may have some more room to run is most small retail isn't even in bitcoin but for the most part alts hoping for the 100x. If you think markets typically do what maximizes pain, for retail that would probably be bitcoin running why most alts just go sideways. Then when they finally get drawn in it crashes. Who knows, if this market has taught me anything it is that nobody has a clue and be ready for any outcome lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Fidelity has been pro bitcoin for probably 10yrs now
Quite a few banks have privately even if they won't admit it publicly. Where do you think those giant green and red candles come from?

Retail doesn't have the power to make those happen.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite a few banks have privately even if they won't admit it publicly. Where do you think those giant green and red candles come from?

Retail doesn't have the power to make those happen.
Depends what cycle you are referring too and there is a lot of big money outside of the top handful of banks. Not saying some were not involved but plenty of other entities could move the market, especially when it was a smaller Market cap. Foreign govts, wealthy families, endowments, hedge funds

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that makes me think we may have some more room to run is most small retail isn't even in bitcoin but for the most part alts hoping for the 100x. If you think markets typically do what maximizes pain, for retail that would probably be bitcoin running why most alts just go sideways. Then when they finally get drawn in it crashes. Who knows, if this market has taught me anything it is that nobody has a clue and be ready for any outcome lol
I still think we are fairly early in this bull market, there is a lot that can happen between now and the end of the year, a 9 month time window. Recently starting adding a bit to my alt positions since taking a break late October, this is a very easy flip for profit right now. Just be patient, within a relatively short period of time, 3-4 months or so, we will have an idea as to where things are heading. It's not like we are going to have to wait until the end of the year or into next year. Be prepared for crazy upside volatility and FOMO, it is going to happen.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest mistake I had in 2020 was not really sitting there with a plan of what I was going to do when the market actually did run crazy hot. I saw my portfolio take off to crazy amounts and I really had a difficult time knowing what to do, as my experience from 2018 and on was almost nothing but seeing sell side pressure. I became a very solid investor, knowing when to buy and when to hold off, but I hadn't mastered the concepts of selling, what to hold, etc.
The biggest thing I've learned from 2021 is not to listen to anyone but yourself. I remember talking to friends who were high of the Europhoria and had I not listened to them I would have taken more profit. However, the onus of responsibility is on me. I tune out the noise from Twitter or youtube cause they are supposed to hype you up, no one watches crypto youtubers when the market is down have you noticed? nope hence most of these guys are always "Bullish"

I have a plan for any scenario because one thing I've learned is that whenever everyone expects the market to do one thing it does the opposite lol i.e. Bitcoin going to 100K in 2021 and it didn't or When BTC crashed in 2020 or FTX, Luna etc

I have a

1. Conservative Plan
  2. Supercycle Bullish Plan
  3. Black Swan event plan (If Bitcoin were to go to 10K right now or 0 Overnight or Banks were to fail etc)
  4. Contingency Plan (this is a plan I make month by month etc)

I also have a plan where I look at my portfolio and if a coin is doing well I will have a plan for that, my Solana memecoins have been the best-performing coins this year so I already have been able to take profit. My advice is have a plan for any situation. I think crypto will have a great year this year especially altcoins but I'm also weary of a crash.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest thing I've learned from 2021 is not to listen to anyone but yourself. I remember talking to friends who were high of the Europhoria and had I not listened to them I would have taken more profit. However, the onus of responsibility is on me. I tune out the noise from Twitter or youtube cause they are supposed to hype you up, no one watches crypto youtubers when the market is down have you noticed? nope hence most of these guys are always "Bullish"

I have a plan for any scenario because one thing I've learned is that whenever everyone expects the market to do one thing it does the opposite lol i.e. Bitcoin going to 100K in 2021 and it didn't or When BTC crashed in 2020 or FTX, Luna etc

I have a

1. Conservative Plan
  2. Supercycle Bullish Plan
  3. Black Swan event plan (If Bitcoin were to go to 10K right now or 0 Overnight or Banks were to fail etc)
  4. Contingency Plan (this is a plan I make month by month etc)

I also have a plan where I look at my portfolio and if a coin is doing well I will have a plan for that, my Solana memecoins have been the best-performing coins this year so I already have been able to take profit. My advice is have a plan for any situation. I think crypto will have a great year this year especially altcoins but I'm also weary of a crash.
My personal opinion, I think we will have some pull backs here and there along the way, but the overall trend for the coming months will be movement to the upside. As I've mentioned on here, the sheer demand from these ETFs is something we've never seen before. Then you add in the halving coming up in a few weeks and you have a recipe for a major move. It's the reason why we ran very hot but more or less been kind of range bound over the last month, at least with BTC specifically. The more recent stagnation was due to heavy outflows from Grayscale, meanwhile the ETFs from Fidelity, Blackrock, etc., have been steadily accumulating. This is showing no signs of slowing down, then factor in the halving and I don't think we are that from off from a major move. As @jaygreenb and I have mentioned, retail is still fairly absent from the space right now and they will come in droves chasing alts and meme coins.

With all of this said, I personally am not expecting to see BTC at some of these prices like 500k you see mentioned on youtube lol, I'm thinking we top out around 150k or so. However, BTC will be the first to run hard before it spills over into the alts. IF an ETH ETF is approved, I actually could see this being a sign that we are very close to a peak. ETH typically peaks hard and then we see the liquidity from this enter down from high caps, then mid caps then all the other junk in the space. This will happen after BTC has already made it's high for this currently cycle.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion, I think we will have some pull backs here and there along the way, but the overall trend for the coming months will be movement to the upside. As I've mentioned on here, the sheer demand from these ETFs is something we've never seen before. Then you add in the halving coming up in a few weeks and you have a recipe for a major move. It's the reason why we ran very hot but more or less been kind of range bound over the last month, at least with BTC specifically. The more recent stagnation was due to heavy outflows from Grayscale, meanwhile the ETFs from Fidelity, Blackrock, etc., have been steadily accumulating. This is showing no signs of slowing down, then factor in the halving and I don't think we are that from off from a major move. As @jaygreenb and I have mentioned, retail is still fairly absent from the space right now and they will come in droves chasing alts and meme coins.

With all of this said, I personally am not expecting to see BTC at some of these prices like 500k you see mentioned on youtube lol, I'm thinking we top out around 150k or so. However, BTC will be the first to run hard before it spills over into the alts. IF an ETH ETF is approved, I actually could see this being a sign that we are very close to a peak. ETH typically peaks hard and then we see the liquidity from this enter down from high caps, then mid caps then all the other junk in the space. This will happen after BTC has already made it's high for this currently cycle.
Yeah my TA got 120K-150K being the top

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my TA got 120K-150K being the top
It's totally possible we go well beyond this. I personally felt the 120-150kish would have been the move we saw WITHOUT this ETF stuff, so perhaps with that in play we see something much higher. Again, grab some popcorn because it's going to show itself within the very near future.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's totally possible we go well beyond this. I personally felt the 120-150kish would have been the move we saw WITHOUT this ETF stuff, so perhaps with that in play we see something much higher. Again, grab some popcorn because it's going to show itself within the very near future.
Over time, the ETF and being a standard fund allocation going to take a lot of the volatility out just from major funds continually re balancing alone. However, going to be a lot of upside as they try to build out those positions to reach that percentage allocation. Just for some perspective, the dot com boom hit around ten trillion and that was over twenty years ago. That was also primarily only in the US and middle class and up participants. This is global, everyone with the internet has access to participate, this has a much larger potential addressable market and there is exponentially more cash floating around in the world. Good times

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over time, the ETF and being a standard fund allocation going to take a lot of the volatility out just from major funds continually re balancing alone. However, going to be a lot of upside as they try to build out those positions to reach that percentage allocation. Just for some perspective, the dot com boom hit around ten trillion and that was over twenty years ago. That was also primarily only in the US and middle class and up participants. This is global, everyone with the internet has access to participate, this has a much larger potential addressable market and there is exponentially more cash floating around in the world. Good times
That's exactly what I was getting at earlier, where the volatility of BTC itself will diminish. I think the asset is going to grow like crazy from here until about 2032, so 2 halvings from the one coming up. I watched a video on this not too long ago, but it basically said that after the halving of 2032 something like 98%+ of all BTC ever will have been mined by then, so basically just a trickle from then until the last one is mined in the next century lol. I think it will eventually get to a point where it maybe grows steadily, almost like real estate.

I'm starting to see comments on youtube crypto with people saying that by the end of the decade you won't even be able to buy BTC on an exchange and instead will have to purchase an ETF, which is exactly what I've been saying on here for a couple months now lol. As I've said before, overwhelming majority of BTC is held by wallets with 1+, and these big institutions coming in recently are already controlling good sized portions of this asset. The masses have basically already missed the boat, at around 70k even getting .1 now is a lot of money for the majority of people. It's crazy to see how much this has changed since I got in, about 6 years ago in 2018, and where it's heading. It went from a science project for nerds and speculative gamblers to literally going public and being the most sought for commodity in a little more than half a decade lol.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I was getting at earlier, where the volatility of BTC itself will diminish. I think the asset is going to grow like crazy from here until about 2032, so 2 halvings from the one coming up. I watched a video on this not too long ago, but it basically said that after the halving of 2032 something like 98%+ of all BTC ever will have been mined by then, so basically just a trickle from then until the last one is mined in the next century lol. I think it will eventually get to a point where it maybe grows steadily, almost like real estate.

I'm starting to see comments on youtube crypto with people saying that by the end of the decade you won't even be able to buy BTC on an exchange and instead will have to purchase an ETF, which is exactly what I've been saying on here for a couple months now lol. As I've said before, overwhelming majority of BTC is held by wallets with 1+, and these big institutions coming in recently are already controlling good sized portions of this asset. The masses have basically already missed the boat, at around 70k even getting .1 now is a lot of money for the majority of people. It's crazy to see how much this has changed since I got in, about 6 years ago in 2018, and where it's heading. It went from a science project for nerds and speculative gamblers to literally going public and being the most sought for commodity in a little more than half a decade lol.
As long as there is fiat currency it will always go up just for the simple fact fiat currencies will always inflate in comparison, granted at a slowing rate. If fiat currencies dies and we enter a new paradigm of money and value, the relative purchasing power will always increase since technology itself is deflationary and always work to drive the cost of goods down. Without inflationary monetary policy technology should be making our lives significantly cheaper. One of the main reasons our lives have not been getting cheaper is because of the hidden tax and theft of expansive monetary policy. Can also add in the inefficiency of govts, wasted taxes, parasitic fees and crony capitalism.

Agree, one bitcoin is out of reach for most at this point and will be a significant marker of wealth in the future.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@jaygreenb and @Solomon

I saw this article pop up earlier, Fidelity Reports 422,000 401(k) Millionaires -- You Can Join Their Ranks (msn.com)

An interesting thing is that Fidelity is one of the big companies involved in this ETF stuff as of late. With this many millionaires, I wonder how many of them would be interested in allocating a percentage of their portfolios into BTC.
I'm sure once the bull market gets really moving and has a lot of media attention, the fomo will make many of them. Then it will crash lol