Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critical mistake!!!! (took her back) we all make them

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Okay so my X that left for college moved back to our city and told me she had a new BF in the other state so we continued to F and hangout on a casual level.. She was cheating on him... saw a baSic relationship ring on her had..

2 moths of this and we are getting closer and its all good she informs me that she broke up with the other dude (red flag 1)

so am cool all is fine and casual land fun then her birthday comes up and its on a saturday so i see her the thursday and the friday and we F all night etc.. on the friday night she asked me to be with her in a relationship (red flag 2) and like a damn fool i said yes...lol

as soon as i agreed and started warming up to the jidda of being with her she changed!!! I did not see her saturday or sunday and all communication became odd and evasive.. its now friday a week later and i have not seen her since and last friday only had 2 lame phone conversation with her... she does not respond fat to texts or calls and responses are short

this is zoo messed up cause i was just starting to actually get cool with hr again..

my guess the other guy did something big fro her bday and got her back and she does not know how to tell me so she is avoiding me...I can't even communicate with her enough to get her to tell me whats up .. so here i am stuck in a BS "relationship"

don't worry though yes i have my other HB7.5 main girl that is cool and a good so i am not gong without ..I was never planning to let my side his go lol

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact. Simple. If she contacts you, ignore that b!tch.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if it was because of the other guy or if the fact that you said yes alone made her look at you as being weak and she lost interest, maybe she was just testing to see what you'd say?? Fvcked up sheet man..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
I wonder if it was because of the other guy or if the fact that you said yes alone made her look at you as being weak and she lost interest, maybe she was just testing to see what you'd say?? Fvcked up sheet man..
yeah man I was in the drivers seat cause I told her to keep her man an we can just be cool and chill... that worked until she claims the broke up...lol

I don't know but I do know i hate this BS she is doing now not calling and texting when just last week she would text good mooring and good night etc. and we always had plans.

She has just been extremely distend since her birthday last saturday..

ii agree with the no contact until she she contacts me but i hate sitting ad waiting for dysfunctional situations to play out ..

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A possible switched-role with that guy, He's taken your place as the fubu. She's holding on to you for a while as a safety net.

A sudden change in her just like that isnt worth waiting for any dysfunctional situations. A girl won't just be aloof like that. He's making a fool of you man. Cut your loses now. End it and dump her.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, dump but first I'd have some fun.

"Been thinking about it, I have something else and I want to see where this goes. Hope I didn't mislead you."

Run hammy run.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah come on man, don't try to soften your fvck up by putting that "we all make them" sh!t in the title. You've been her forever, you know how to handle this situation. If you were in the drivers seat you would've never said yes. Initiate NC immediately, you caught too many feelings to be able to handle this chick.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she'll cheat with you she'll cheat on you. One of oldest maxims in the book of women. You knew her value once she cheated so why you said yes is beyond me. She was/is/will always be a *****

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Hah come on man, don't try to soften your fvck up by putting that "we all make them" sh!t in the title. You've been her forever, you know how to handle this situation. If you were in the drivers seat you would've never said yes. Initiate NC immediately, you caught too many feelings to be able to handle this chick.
very true .. and i have thought deep and hard about this and concluded that as i age i become more depressed with unresolved life issues that are causing me to lock motivation to play this game.

I have low desire and low motivation on many aspects of life including the chasing women and sex part... Me and the same girls are still together and doing okay but the problem is me I am at about 20% strength period and as such my weakness translates to perpetual fear and paranoia

I'm down too 1 woman in my life now and if or when she goes i will just take a break from a lot of things