Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

creepy adding neighbor to facebook?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
not saying i'm going to do it but i am curious if this is a creepy thing to do? i know if a girl added me saying she was my neighbor i would be more than happy to accept!

but anyway, the landlord of where im staying lives literally behind my house, you can see the house from looking out my window... anyway they have a pretty hot daughter but shes six years younger than me and we've only said hi once or twice. i found her facebook cause a couple people i know, know her. just out of curiousity.. would it be creepy to add her saying "hey neighbor!"

lol. im not going to though cause even if she did it would probably make things weird. ive spoken to her dad many times, had a few chats. but not lately.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never add anyone to facebook, they always add me.

the most i do is msg them "hey, are you so-and-so?" most of the time with a joke, they then add me.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it.

If you don't have the balls to just go up to her, chat her up and gauge her IOI's to see if she is interested then you won't be able to do so from just adding her on facebook.

Adding a girl you barley know is a behaviour which she might interpret as borderline stalking.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Landlord's daughter.

I hope you're already looking for a new apartment if you are going to pursue this.

Forget whether it's creepy or not to add her on Facebook, she's your LANDLORD'S DAUGHTER. I wouldn't date someone in my same apartment complex, let alone be a tenant at a place whose owner's daughter's ass I'm tapping.

Lose-Lose situation.