Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazy situation TRUST ME!!! I need help bros!!

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i met this girl hella good looking. Me and her hit it off pretty good but she's a little crazy cause she's stressed. She's foreign exchange but she's fluent in english. Here's the conflict. She has a bf who she wants to dump she wants to help her family and help them pay for stuff. She's living with her uncle and he's super strict. She's trying to do well in school to get into a good university. Me and her kissed before and got into a fight cause i told her she doesn't do as much for me as i do for her(big mistake). She told me she's confused and doesn't know if she wants to be with me. We stopped kissing. What should i do to make her feel the same and stop being confused without getting hurt? The reason i blew up on her that one night was i've waited a week or 2 for her. Help me out BROS!!!!

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** also she takes everything the wrong way i have to b hella careful when talking to her sometimes i dont think it's worth it but there r times i do

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like too much drama...

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
Sounds like too much drama...
I agree.

Run away from drama, it has a habit of ruining EVERYTHING it touches. You put in effort to sort it out, it gets worse. The solution is simple though, if you feed it, it gets worse, so ignore it. Just drop this girl cold, move on. If worse comes to worse, no more drama and no more chick. I think thats a okay trade.

BUT

you could also get a lucky streak and the chick could end up comming back into you're world. MMmmmmm.

And when I say lucky, I mean like I would bet on you're odds provided you haven't been a stupid arogent mother ****er. (The opposite of a DJ.)