Couch surfing to get laid?

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a popular tourist destination, and there are always 100+ people looking for couches in my city. I could easily invite women in my place and offer them my couch (I have one in my room). How easy (if you guys have any experience) is it to get laid from couchsurfing? I'm thinking it would be quite easy as the people on there tend to be much more liberal

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha that sounds awesome.. Where do u live??

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Haha that sounds awesome.. Where do u live??
Montreal. I'm leaving in a week for Turkey for three weeks, but I'll give it a try once I return. I just hope my roommates are ok for people staying over if they leave at the same time as I do. If not, I can still meet them for drinks and whatnot

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
I live in a popular tourist destination, and there are always 100+ people looking for couches in my city. I could easily invite women in my place and offer them my couch (I have one in my room). How easy (if you guys have any experience) is it to get laid from couchsurfing? I'm thinking it would be quite easy as the people on there tend to be much more liberal
Shivastorm_88 said:
Montreal. I'm leaving in a week for Turkey for three weeks, but I'll give it a try once I return. I just hope my roommates are ok for people staying over if they leave at the same time as I do. If not, I can still meet them for drinks and whatnot
Sounds like the script for Taken 3. Don't piss off Liam Neeson.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shivastorm_88 said:
basically idea is great and had one "success" but as guest not host :) I also sow at some page in how to catch women guide this method as one of those that works nice. point is to 'filter' host requests and on thay way drastically increase chances to get girl/woman ready to party :) Try and I am sure you will be lucky! :)