Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Converting EX to FB-- worth the hassle?

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33 and she is 24. I have been approaching lots of other chicks (have an approach journal over in the regular DJ Discussion Forum) with mixed results. I say this because this is not a oneitis situation.

We were together for 7 months.

We have been broken up since January. We sort of got back together for a few days in February. Last time I had sex with her was St. Patrick's Day (March 17). Only had sex maybe 3 to 5 times since the major breakup in Jan.

I want to stay in contact and what not for 2 reasons: first, the occasional lay would be welcome. Second, we seriously discussed having a 3some the week before we broke up and I know she would be game for it even now if the circumstances were right (i.e., she wanted to have sex with me and she was not seeing someone else). That is the one thing still not done on my sexual bucket list.

The problem is, she is just a really lousy friend. She will call me any hour of the day or night if she needs emotional support, but is not an equal friend to me. For example, my mother recently broke her hip and is hospitalized and she didn't even follow up to see how she is doing. She has met my mother before when we were dating.

She is someone who will stop talking to you when she has a new bf (which seems to last for only a couple of weeks).

Also, she called me drunk at 2am last Friday night, wanted me to come over, and then did not put out. She was naked and wanted me to massage her and when I went to kiss her she said "I have a new rule-- I'm not having sex with you." I took it as her playing games and got up and left. She apologized the next morning and texted me: "Sorry for last night. I was just exhaused by the time you arrived and wanted to just sleep. That was not the original plan."

Between the incident last Friday and the crappy job she is doing as a regular "friend," I am not sure if it is even worth keeping in contact with her. I did lay down the law after last weekend and said don't call past 10pm unless it is a life or death emergency or unless you are going to put out.

I am thinking to give it a few days and then call her at midnight and see if she will come over.

Any thoughts? I am almost at the point of saying the potential lay from her just isn't worth the hassle of having to listen to her whine once or twice a week about this or that.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know EXACTLY where you're coming from.

What you just wrote is almost a duplicate mirror of my situation with my EX.

Broke up last January, sex every couple of weeks. Last had her on March 20th. the next week we took a bath together, she slept over, we're both naked in bed then she didn't "feel sexy"...and she's a terrible friend....quite a coincidence.

I already told her in feb that we're friends with benefits. I figure if I can get a free lay out of her then I'm going to take what I can get, but without giving a damn other wise. She's told me 3 different times now, weeks apart how she's "Moved on...and I can't do this anymore."

And yet every couple of weeks, we get together and do it.

Now I don't contact her at all. And when she contacts me I make her wait at least a day before I get back to her. I'm also negging her at every opportunity. Yesterday she texted me 8 times and called twice.

Just have fun with it bro and in the meantime, pursue other girls. That's what I'm doing.

Don't contact her yet....make her wait then have her contact you before you do her next.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. most women are useless for "friendship" FB really means Female with benifits...they ain't no friend. They are only friends when they need you.

Cut all the contact and only call when its about scrumpin! otherwise you are just mugging yourself.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Hash,
Converting an ex to a FB makes a lot of sense....After considering what you have told us about this Dolly Bird,it wouldn't be so much a conversion,but alchemy!!!