Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversations with girls i know

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recent stories I would like to share, which I have gotten from girls I am seeing.

This one girl I am seeing (we’ll call her susy).

She tell's me about her recent holiday away. She went with two mates, one; her best friend (joe), the other, a friend of her best friend (we’ll name her julie).

Anyway she told me about half way through the holiday her best friend and her mate had a massive fall out, I asked why.
She told me julie was arguing stating ‘there are no rich men here’ and was kicking off about it, being really grumpy and nagging them both to jump on a boat to visit what was supposed to be a place full of ‘rich men’ so she could hook up with one.

Susy and Joe where having none of it and they got into a big argument, with Julie getting pis*ed off and being miserable all night (and all holiday). The other two girls just had fun and enjoyed themselves.

It turns out this Julie had been divorced about 5years ago and now wanted a rich man to look after her, at the ripe old age of 38, she was described to me has being attractive and small; petite. I was also told this girl would not entertain any man who did not have money, I was told this girl ‘joins’ dating sites where the man, is shown to be wealthy and how the date is set up. The man has to take the women out to lunch and pay for her a meal, or pay for the whole evening, apparently this Julie has been on 13 dates where men have paid for her, she has even gone on 2 meal dates in one day.

Now I love hearing about this stuff has it re-affirms, that some women are not worth the bother or the hassle, totally and firmly rooted to what a man is worth by value to what she can get out of him. Totally ‘black widow' material, I was just glad her mate, the girl I am seeing told me about it and was taking the pis* out of her actions.

The other girl I am seeing, we’ll call her Jackie.

Told me her mate, Susana had had gotten a tattoo of her boyfriends, initials on her arm. So I asked how long had they been together and laughed at how stupid getting tattoos of someone is. She told me she met the guy 6 WEEKS ago, she also told me she wants another baby, so she has been to the doctors and had her coil removed.

I was a little disturbed by this, so I probed further. Apparently the tattoo was done in a way, if they break up she can change the last letter to the initial of her youngest daughter (she has two kids to different fathers already). It also turned out, the BF has NEVER visted her home, as apparently her house is always a tip and she does not want to show it off to anyone, including a guy who she has a tattoo of and is now going (not planning) to have a kid to.

I asked about child-maintenance and if this chick worked, I was told she does not and gets a decent packet from both fathers for her kids.

I just feel sorry for all men who would meet women like these, i cant help to think the men are going to get royally screwed and the women, well they have no self control, no consequences.

what are the consequences for the women who has a 3rd kid to a man she just met? none!

What are the consequences of the women hounding a 'rich guy' none, apparantly she is being 'wise' and most women would do the same.

I love hearing 'every-day' life reality stories, both of the above are FACT not FICTION.

AFC chumps chasing spoilt, messed up women.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmm .........

that apple does not fall far from the tree ...like attracts like

are you well off ?

:rockon:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
Hmmmmm .........

that apple does not fall far from the tree ...like attracts like

are you well off ?

:rockon:
I am tired of wading through AFC retards on this board your on ignore.

Like attracts like, jesus H christ!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she also told me she wants another baby, so she has been to the doctors and had her coil removed.
I wonder what the guy thought when she told him she wanted another . . . oh.

Oh dear. Maybe some good samaritan should slip him a note.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
I wonder what the guy thought when she told him she wanted another . . . oh. Oh dear. Maybe someone should slip him a note.
He want's one, that's the wierd thing.

He agreed.

6 WEEKS.

I have no intention of meeting these people, i dont think there good mates of the girl i am seeing, but some scary stuff, sadly this stuff is normal. I supose he wants to keep her and this is the best way to 'entrap' her to him, or the other way around.

Apparantly there in love.