Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Contradictions in DJing?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Well I haven't read the whole DJ bible, but most of it I have. But you can't explain the contradictions so I guess you haven't either? But I will finish it.

I started watching some DVD's of David DeAngelo but they took hours. So went back to the articles of sosuave. I have no clue what Swinggcat is. I didn't like The mystery method. (Go out 4 times a week. WTF?!?!?) Pretty unrealistic. Style???

Most of the time I'm reading very selective. Only read articles about subjects I have trouble with. That's why I didn't read the who DJBible. I'm currently reading weapons of mass seduction. Love that one! :cool:

I listen to his audio cd series on an old iPod whenever I drive. It's a hell of a lot easier than watching a video for 4 hours (more like 12). And yeah, I never was big on Mystery Method. He had some nifty ideas but his training (go out 4 times a week) crap made DJ'ing a job. I wasn't having fun anymore so I stopped the first week, and went on when I felt like it.

Like King said, there is so much crap out there it's almost stupid. You'll find your own style eventually.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to the original post, I would like to say that being a DJ has very little to do with procedure, and you should know this. Being a DJ is almost all about attitude and how you approach things. Sometimes this means that you have go to against the wind on common scenarios, sometimes it means you must adhere to them like cement holds bricks together, but you must have the right attitude in both cases to be able to decide.

Nick