Comedy Central = Pvssies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comedy Central was already a liberal, America-hating pvssy station anyway.

Where have you been?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/04/south-park-censorship-.html

AWESOME. Good to know in 2010 America an extremist religious group can make thinly veiled death threats and get 100% compliance in 24 hours.

Way to go Comedy Central.
Julius_Seizeher said:
Comedy Central was already a liberal, America-hating pvssy station anyway.

Where have you been?
You guys just don't get it. You may not believe in Muhammad or Jesus, but there are some things that people hold very *reverently*, just because YOU may not believe in it, gives you no right to desecrate it. The creators of South Park should be shot down if they don't comply with the requests FOREVER.

Hey why don't I get some people to go defecate on YOUR grandparents grave. That'd be fun.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
just because YOU may not believe in it, gives you no right to desecrate it
... ummm yes it does. That's what free speech is all about. Free speech also gives you the right to voice YOUR opinion as well.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
... ummm yes it does. That's what free speech is all about. Free speech also gives you the right to voice YOUR opinion as well.
There is a difference between giving your opinion such as 'I don't believe in Muhammad' versus what South Park did to Muhammad, complete desecration.

It's one thing for someone to say: 'I hate your grandparents.'

It's another thing for someone to exercise hatred towards your grandparents by peeing and descrating all over their grave.

If you can't tell the difference, then something is wrong with you.

Free speech? Yes, but these days I find the free speech backers to be the most wussy of them all. I dare the creators of South Park to descrate Muhammad in front of Islamic followers in person, and not from the safety of his studio.

It's like some random guy talking smack about girls, yeah he is FREE to say whatever he wants, but you know he is going to get OWNED if tries to pull that stuff on your girl, there are *consequences* for what you say

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
It's another thing for someone to exercise hatred towards your grandparents by peeing and descrating all over their grave.

One's a physical act, another involves words. Can YOU tell the difference? You're the one coming up with the examples. WTF dude.

I dare the creators of South Park to descrate Muhammad in front of Islamic followers in person, and not from the safety of his studio.
*their* studio. And they run a TV show, not a hate group or a religion.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should they desecrate Muhammad anyway? Haven't these chodes made enough money?

I'm not Muslim, but I think it's an awesome religion. Those who are so quick to claim 'free speech' are often the first to outcry when you say something non-fashionable. It is "in" to make fun of people's religion, what if I went on tv and said I didn't want to buy health insurance for blacks?

Exactly. Crickets chirping at the ACLU.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesnt matter how reverently anyone holds anything. the fact that all american media backs down like a bunch of little limp-d1cks is disgusting to me. this has already happened before, when all that other nonsense about muhammed being represented in a dutch comic strip happened. backing down like that shows these terrorist radical islamic fvckheads that they've won. i am a christian, but im not about to go stab the creators of southpark because they are satirical artists who portray jesus in a less than favorable light. that's the point they make, and the episode itself addresses this ironically. the plot of the episode is, in fact, centered on the idea that muhammed is the ONLY figure in all of the world who is "impervious" to being made fun of. what a crock.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

Alle_Gory said:
One's a physical act, another involves words. Can YOU tell the difference? You're the one coming up with the examples. WTF dude.

*their* studio. And they run a TV show, not a hate group or a religion.
Since you are somewhat confused by my example, then let me make it very very precise. I will SAY to you: 'I am going to poo on your parents grave, and after that, piss all over their tombstone.' There, I said it in words.

The bottom line is this, if you dish out *abuse* with your free speech, such as mocking sacred things, you better damn well be prepared to be physically abused.

Again, if some guy next to you is talking smack about your gf, you just going to sit there? 'Oh he is just exercising free speech, so I will do nothing.'

Oh he is free to exercise free speech alright, and with it comes the consquences, of getting manhandled.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A Muslim group made death threats towards the creators of South Park, why are they not arrested and prosecuted immediately??

Also, how many times has Family Guy poked fun at Jesus and God and nobody cared?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Since you are somewhat confused by my example, then let me make it very very precise. I will SAY to you: 'I am going to poo on your parents grave, and after that, piss all over their tombstone.' There, I said it in words.

The bottom line is this, if you dish out *abuse* with your free speech, such as mocking sacred things, you better damn well be prepared to be physically abused.

Again, if someone guy next to you is talking smack about your gf, you just going to sit there? 'Oh he is just exercising free speech, so I will do nothing.'

Oh he is free to exercise free speech alright, and with it comes the consquences, of getting manhandled.

Ok I was waiting for you to spew more idiotic sh!t. And as always, you delivered.

No word is scared, hence the freedom of speech. Muslims need to be put in their place. Extreme anything is bad, but they always cry foul, wake up, it's 2010

Trader, do I have to prove yet again that you are a moron? Fine...here: SPEAKING and DEFECATING are two different things, you numbnuts.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Amazing said:
Ok I was waiting for you to spew more idiotic sh!t. And as always, you delivered.

No word is scared, hence the freedom of speech. Muslims need to be put in their place. Extreme anything is bad, but they always cry foul, wake up, it's 2010

Trader, do I have to prove yet again that you are a moron? Fine...here: SPEAKING and DEFECATING are two different things, you numbnuts.
Yes, speaking and actually defacating (the action) are two different things, which is exactly why I focused on the SPEAKING aspect of it in my previous quote.

Please don't get your panties in a bunch, you tend to lose your reading comprehension abilities when that happens, case in point, NOW.

And for good measure, I will say it, but not actually do it. Your parents deserve to die in a horrible car accident, and it is delightful that a dog would poo all over their grave. I would love to give the ashes of your parents to a cocaine user and have him SNORT it up - a la Keith Richards here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05wV1xxlu10

Free speech baby - and I hope I have the opportunity to say it RIGHT in your face, and smack you down if you try to resist.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
You guys just don't get it. You may not believe in Muhammad or Jesus, but there are some things that people hold very *reverently*, just because YOU may not believe in it, gives you no right to desecrate it. The creators of South Park should be shot down if they don't comply with the requests FOREVER.

Hey why don't I get some people to go defecate on YOUR grandparents grave. That'd be fun.
It gives you no right to shut people up either. Nothing is taboo in a free world with free ideals and free speech. I'm not responsible for violence on my own view of the world. It's up to everyone to take responsibility for what they DO.

Words affect everyone differently, and we must learn not to let the words control us.

Sh!tting on someone's grave? You're comparing someone's words, words that are filtered out through your OWN interpretation to pooping on someone's grave?

Are you feeling okay?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Yes, speaking and actually defacating (the action) are two different things, which is exactly why I focused on the SPEAKING aspect of it in my previous quote.

And for good measure, I will say it, but not actually do it. Your parents deserve to die in a horrible car accident, and it is delightful that a dog would poo all over their grave. I would love to give the ashes of your parents to a cocaine user and have him SNORT it up - a la Keith Richards here
You said it but you didn't do it. You just destroyed your own argument by proving the difference between doing something and saying something and why it's not good to act on words.

You can talk sh1t about a guys girlfriend and he can attack you. You can also press charges and beat him up in self defense. Or you can talk sh!t about a guys girlfriend, and he laughs at you as your words roll of his back. In both situations you end up looking like an ass for being so insecure, BUT the guy looks bad in the first situation as well by acting on the words of a man that doesn't even know him.

These Muslim extremist believe in censorship, but won't defend a christian or a gay if they're verbally attacked. Even making death threats? Children. F*cking children.

You let words corrupt you and bother you, you lose control of your actions and your life.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

Please don't get your panties in a bunch, you tend to lose your reading comprehension abilities when that happens, case in point, NOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05wV1xxlu10

Free speech baby - and I hope I have the opportunity to say it RIGHT in your face, and smack you down if you try to resist.

GREAT, SAY IT ALL YOU WANT!!!!! I will even defend your right to say it! THAT IS THE Fukking point!

but as soon as you "smack me down" - which is I assume hit me if I say something like "Fvck you non-pork eating monkey" then I will bash your skull in. You understand the difference?

You can say ANYTHING and get away with it, THAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF FREEDOM.

Your whole world is backwards if you can't comprehend it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
You seem to have an issue understanding the difference between SPEECH and ACTION.

Freedom of speech is just that. SPEECH. It does not give you the right to go around physically abusing people and vandalizing. I'm going to ask you again. WTF is wrong with you?

BTW, since you're all for censorship. I guess you can rest easy knowing that this thread will be locked down soon... mostly due to you and the other genius on the thread Julius. Ironic.

Rescue Mission said:
Anyone else think that Trader is Muslim?
Makes sense. Seems like a violent individual ready to destroy another for some "sacred" words. What a pvssy. He's the kind of guy who brings a gun to a pillow fight because he's a wuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.