Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comedian saves guy from being friendzoned by a whale

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's already pathetic enough to be friendzoned by a hot chick but a tub of lard like that? Jesus Christ
You can’t help who friendzones you. I’ve been friendzones by a 6 before and had many 8’s and 9’s Juno at the chance to date me. Had nothing to do with me making a move soon enough or anything like that. Because I was the same man with the other women and they didn’t friendzone me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this misconception that a friendzoned guy is always going for some Stacey/Staceylite out of his league. Not necessarily.
Itf you notice he had two nice looking women say yes to him. This guy wasn’t an Incel or a dork or anything like that, just a guy in a bad situation and didn’t know how to get out of it. Just needed a little help. Look at the far girls expression when he moves to the other table. She’s pissed! She shouldn’t be cause she had plenty of chances to make him more so she can be pissed at herself. I see more good looking dudes in the friendzone than I do ugly awkward guys that people will have you believe.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t help who friendzones you. I’ve been friendzones by a 6 before and had many 8’s and 9’s Juno at the chance to date me. Had nothing to do with me making a move soon enough or anything like that. Because I was the same man with the other women and they didn’t friendzone me.
I understand that part but my point is if a man is going to tolerate a friendzone (which he shouldn't regardless) it only seems justified if the girl is smokin hot.

Itf you notice he had two nice looking women say yes to him. This guy wasn’t an Incel or a dork or anything like that, just a guy in a bad situation and didn’t know how to get out of it. Just needed a little help. Look at the far girls expression when he moves to the other table. She’s pissed! She shouldn’t be cause she had plenty of chances to make him more so she can be pissed at herself. I see more good looking dudes in the friendzone than I do ugly awkward guys that people will have you believe.
Women aren't going to friendzone a bum who doesn't add value (free shvt, comfort/security, status/clout) to their life.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that part but my point is if a man is going to tolerate a friendzone (which he shouldn't regardless) it only seems justified if the girl is smokin hot.

Women aren't going to friendzone a bum who doesn't add value (free shvt, comfort/security, status/clout) to their life.
No you’re right 100%. The bums that add nothing of value to their life are the ones they date and chase after and get back together with for the 29th time. Women are stupid, they don’t think they can have a guy that is successful, good manners AND who can fvck. They think they need to find 3-4 guys each with different qualities when they could find a guy that has all of them. This fat whale was lucky he stuck around as long as he did, she was batting way out her league and everyone knew it. To play games and friendzone the best chance you’ll ever have is damn stupid. So now she gets to watch him leave with TWO other women.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes two to tango and it takes two to get friendzoned. If you don’t participate, you can never get friendzoned.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes two to tango and it takes two to get friendzoned. If you don’t participate, you can never get friendzoned.
Nope. I used to think that but in 2023 I blame women for the friendzone 1000% of the time. Even the comedians doing bits on the friendzone blame the women for leading the guy on. There was even a woman comedian calling out some girl who was at her show with a guy who was just her friend. The friendzone belongs 100% to women, it’s their doing.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I used to think that but in 2023 I blame women for the friendzone 1000% of the time. Even the comedians doing bits on the friendzone blame the women for leading the guy on. There was even a woman comedian calling out some girl who was at her show with a guy who was just her friend. The friendzone belongs 100% to women, it’s their doing.
Normally im harsh on simp-like behavior but im tempted to agree. These women exploit that the man does not want to be sexually "pushy", it's similar to women who make fake crime charges to exploit the system because they know they can get away with it. They are basically punishing the men for having what theyll say are "good" traits.

Then the next step is to gaslight the men and say "OMG! so you think being her friend is a bad thing?! all you want is sex?! you misogynist!". First, it's arrogant of them to presume the man should want to be her friend in particular. Second, wanting sex to be part of a relationship is perfectly sensible. Third, imagine if a man gaslighted a woman like that if she wanted a relationship but didnt want to be his cvm dumpster when the relationship is declined, their previous rhetoric would evaporate and theyd explode with hypocrisy.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately it's your fault though if you allow yourself to be manipulated and disrespected like that.

Even in my younger days when I was at max thirst, I was never once friendzoned...it takes a special type of man.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately it's your fault though if you allow yourself to be manipulated and disrespected like that.

Even in my younger days when I was at max thirst, I was never once friendzoned...it takes a special type of man.
For someone who should know better, i agree, but mainstream culture usually says that behaving as a woman's platonic "friend" is the first step to a sexual relationship. That's part of the blame too.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s very easy to avoid getting friendzoned if you follow three basic rules.

1) Escalate physically on the second date at the latest. When I say escalate, I don’t necessarily mean sex. But at minimum, you should get a kiss (a woman is not going to make out with a guy she’s trying to friendzone).

2) If she’s not receptive to the escalation (i.e. gives you the cheek) that’s your signal to cut her out. If you chose to ignore that signal, it’s on you.

3) Do not take her to dinners, comedy shows, etc. and don’t buy her sh!t unless you’re banging her. Again, a very simple rule to follow.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For someone who should know better, i agree, but mainstream culture usually says that behaving as a woman's platonic "friend" is the first step to a sexual relationship. That's part of the blame too.
If you’re on this forum, hopefully you’ve already figured out that mainstream culture is a crock of sh!t.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s very easy to avoid getting friendzoned if you follow three basic rules.

1) Escalate physically on the second date at the latest. When I say escalate, I don’t necessarily mean sex. But at minimum, you should get a kiss (a woman is not going to make out with a guy she’s trying to friendzone).

2) If she’s not receptive to the escalation (i.e. gives you the cheek) that’s your signal to cut her out. If you chose to ignore that signal, it’s on you.

3) Do not take her to dinners, comedy shows, etc. and don’t buy her sh!t unless you’re banging her. Again, a very simple rule to follow.
1) I’ve had women end things with me for going for a simple kiss on a second date. I know that’s not always the norm and it means they were just using that as an excuse because they weren’t interested but that sticks wjth you and it’s hard to overcome. I overcame it but many men can’t. So they remain slow movers.
2) I’ve had women makeout with me on 5 dates but refuse to go back to my house or they made sure sex didn’t happen. They also made it seem like I was soooo close but yet soooo far. The friends one signals aren’t always clear as day.
3) true but good fvcking luck getting multiple dates with a woman in 2023 without spending a dime on her. If you won’t, someone else will. You can only walk around the park once or twice. I’m not saying take the hoe out shopping but you’re going to have to spend money, you just are. It would be ideal to get sex before spending any money but let’s be honest, that only applies to certain men who can get away with that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re on this forum, hopefully you’ve already figured out that mainstream culture is a crock of sh!t.
It is but you also have to be super careful out there. One wrong step and a woman can ruin your reputation, put you on blast on social media, file charges on you, etc.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally im harsh on simp-like behavior but im tempted to agree. These women exploit that the man does not want to be sexually "pushy", it's similar to women who make fake crime charges to exploit the system because they know they can get away with it. They are basically punishing the men for having what theyll say are "good" traits.

Then the next step is to gaslight the men and say "OMG! so you think being her friend is a bad thing?! all you want is sex?! you misogynist!". First, it's arrogant of them to presume the man should want to be her friend in particular. Second, wanting sex to be part of a relationship is perfectly sensible. Third, imagine if a man gaslighted a woman like that if she wanted a relationship but didnt want to be his cvm dumpster when the relationship is declined, their previous rhetoric would evaporate and theyd explode with hypocrisy.
People think the friendzone is a woman coming flat out and being honest with you “I just want to be friends”. I wish it were that straight forward. What usually happens is after a month of dating you get “I like you but I don’t want to date anyone right now. It’s not about you either, you’re great. I’m just afraid of relationships and get scared to death. I just need some time” and they keep texting you to make plans but the trap was already laid. You basically have no clue how deep you are in the friendzone but she knows and she will never tell you. That’s how women land these normal regular men into their orbit. Mixed signals and words that lead a guy on. It’s never a flat out rejection.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s another example. Look at this guy. He’s been friendzoned for two years. He looks like the ultimate alpha too. Doesn’t look like no simp to me. The girl is a GEEK and she’s friendzoning a mega Chad and he’s sticking around! I’m telling you, the game has changed. Is tough out there!