Cold approach signals

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ’s

Do y’all wait for “talk-to-me” signals prior to approaching or just approach at will?

i was sitting today in the bus and there is this very beautiful chick sitting next to me. Chick didn’t exhude any “approach-me” signs except for a side-eye-contact with a cheeky smirk, but for the majority of time acting like i wasn’t there. So i simply didn’t approach, and then when i left the bus i checked in/out twice in a row, and my eyes hit hers and she had a disgust look on her face.

The question at the beginning is what would be useful for all the playa’s out there.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
DJ’s
Do y’all wait for “talk-to-me” signals prior to approaching or just approach at will?
I think it was Rollo who said "Rejection is better than regret". Stop overthinking and approach all the girls who pass the boner test.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your success rate will climb. There is a book called undercover sex signals written by a women thzt is actually very insightful. You should check it out my friend.
Thanks for the book recommendation, i will check it out. What do you think about that context?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was Rollo who said "Rejection is better than regret". Stop overthinking and approach all the girls who pass the boner test.
Thing is i masturbated like a mother****ing rat 4 times in a span of couple of hours. **** demotivates you.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is common info but there are some nuggets in there to learn from. Its on audible if you like audio books.

She tells a true story about her Dentist thats a not so good looking guy with a high success rate because he knows how to read the room. Good stuff
What are some other books you’d recommend besides that?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ’s

Approach at will.

Most guys will never get choosing signals in their lives, so to rely on something that may never happen is self defeating.

Also, get it through your dome that just because..

1. She's not showing obvious signs of interest in me.

Does not mean that..

2. Therefore, she is not interested in me.

It doesn't logically follow.

No more than..

1. He is not showing any signs of lying.

2. Therefore, he is not lying.

He could be lying despite showing zero signs of lying.

A woman can find you adorable, but you will never know it.

The question at the beginning is what would be useful for all the playa’s out there.
Cold approach is useful.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP, I see you're making progress since this thread https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/how-to-differentiate-between-a-shy-disinterested-girl.278258/. This time you restrained yourself and didn't bother the girl, that's good. ;)

The problem with advice such as this is twofold:
1. the high rejection rate inherent to such a machine-gun type of approach will affect your mental health.
2. unless you live in a very big city and/or change location frequently, you'll gain the reputation of being 'that guy'.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is i masturbated like a mother****ing rat 4 times in a span of couple of hours. **** demotivates you.
This is a huge problem, dude. Stop jerking off and watch yourself become more willing to flirt/hit on girls out of necessity.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't approach much nowadays but I only do it if they show these so called "choosing signals", IOIs, whatever. I *have* had very successful approaches that were done spontaneously, though I may have simply forgotten or missed the IOIs present.

On another note I find myself getting far more IOIs as I get older, even from younger (and probably jailbait) women, in spite of being considerably less interested in women and cold approach generally. I think this is because women are drawn to men who are indifferent, aloof. When you go out with a "pickup" mindset, women smell it a mile away.

Thing is, if you're not even getting IOIs in the first place, then trying to autistically spam approach is retarded. Get your headgame, fitness, etc right so that women will be interested with you in the first place and this won't even be on your mind.

I think the more advanced levels of "game" are all about efficiency. It's much better to approach 1 woman per week (or month) that shows super high IL than it is to spam approach 50 women who show little to no interest.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Just being social without calling them approaches for intent is also extremely valuable. 80% of it is not being a creep
You don't even have to be social. I go to the beach solo and sometimes women give very obvious IOIs on even if I'm in a pissy mood. I really think women can smell "redditor vibes" (see: soyboy/simp/coomer) a mile away...most of the pickup types fall into this category.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the more advanced levels of "game" are all about efficiency. It's much better to only approach 1 women per week that shows high IL than it is to spam approach 50 women who show no interest.
No disrespect, but that's nonsense.

This assumes that every woman who is interested will show it.

Am I supposed to assume that a woman doesn't find me attractive just because she ain't smiling in my face or following me around the store?

Or assume that if she aint shooting love arrows my way, she ain't feeling me?

No.

That, followed by the fact that if you are truly cold approaching you will know that 9/10, the woman wouldn't even have knew you existed until you approached her.

So how in the hell can she show interest if she doesn't even know you exist?

Makes no sense.

As usual, guys are just afraid to cold approach.

If you guys are drowning in the ocean, cold approaching is the brick that's tied to your ankles.

Lol

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect, but that's nonsense.

This assumes that every woman who is interested will show it.

Am I supposed to assume that a woman doesn't find me attractive just because she ain't smiling in my face or following me around the store?

Or assume that if she aint shooting love arrows my way, she ain't feeling me?

No.

That, followed by the fact that if you are truly cold approaching you will know that 9/10, the woman wouldn't even have knew you existed until you approached her.

So how in the hell can she show interest if she doesn't even know you exist?

Makes no sense.

As usual, guys are just afraid to cold approach.

If you guys are drowning in the ocean, cold approaching is the brick that's tied to your ankles.

Lol
Most women will show interest, but yes not all of them will. It's not about fear it's about not wasting your time with low interest women. I don't think there are many scenarios where a women will see a man she's interested in and choose to completely ignore him on purpose, but even if that's the case who cares? There are plenty of women who make it easier for you...

My grander point is that if the women isn't showing any signs of high IL, she's not even worth the effort in the first place, whether it's cold approach or anything else. If we're talking about just trying to bang sloots at a bar then that's a different story, and in those cases approaching is straight up required regardless of IOIs.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Its hard for me to not think most girls like me .. so even if there aren't signals, i already assume there are. just comes from always being good with/having alot of attraction from women.

Ofc, I'm not your average dude when it comes to game. But I will say, in daygame, I never looked for signals, -- in the streets myself and all my friends would simply run up and talk to girls . it was almost like a competitive thing .. In the nightlife, early on, or lets say when I was closer to your age, I would look for signals depending on the chick and how I felt. It can be hard to approach a girl with no signals whos in a 3 set or bigger without feeling like yo its gonna look real bad if she rejects me or her friends ****block.

But regardless all that changes when you start having more sexual abundance and options. When you know you got multiple options of girls you can hit up after if u don't snatch anything up at the club that night, it makes things way more easier and you dont look for signals, you create opportunities and the confidence takes you far. The things i can pull off in a single night these days with multiple women is pretty insane to most onlookers but to me its not a big deal, I think it really jus boils down to experience, confidence and self esteem..

Best of all, the more experience you have with women, you notice subtleties that 95% of other men wouldnt be able to notice. So you have alot more of an xray vision on what women are thinking.. just based on the very very subtle things that almost seem silly when you say them aloud.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff so far. I'm split - I have always said men should generally go by the "choosing signals" but there are also times when you have to throw caution to the wind and say **** it. A woman CAN be open to your approach but at the same time not give a clear indication. In these situations you will only know if you take the risk. I believe that if a woman makes you say goddamn, you should step over. I know some of you will say but what if I get rejected? Who gives a ****. It's just one woman, has no bearing on your self worth. Eventually you'll get a yes and will be with a super babe most guys are afraid to even try with.

I was at a place around here earlier called Panther coffee (this is probably my favorite local java shop). At the counter I saw this sexy thing waiting for her order. She had her shades on but was looking around. So I looked directly at her when she was facing me and I saw when this happened she reached for the bottom of the skirt she was wearing. She sort of slightly pulled it down, you guys probably know what im talking about. This is one "ioi" I know is genuine. That's it, I had no explicit indication like her smiling or something. She then got her stuff and left. I figured that was it, so eventually I got around to placing my order and got my hibiscus tea. I went outside and noticed she was there at one of the benches, so I sat kind of next to her. As I got near she looked at me and then quickly looked away, could tell she was nervous (probably knew what was coming and didn't think it would happen). After a bit I turned to her and asked her if I could get her opinion. I told her I was having a debate with my friend about what the best local coffee shop is (complete bull**** admittedly). I then asked her how she liked Panther. As she started talking I then asked how often she went there and then slowly progressed things, exchanged names etc. Then at end I said something along ghe lines she was fun to talk to and we should continue another time and she was like yeah let's, fhen I got her #. That's all it takes fellas, get out there and post some of your successes. I enjoy reading them

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better way to view something like this is to look for signs that she is NOT open to interaction. Most people out and about will generally be relatively open to casually interacting with other people. I think a gym environment is a really good example. If a woman is wearing a baseball cap or hoodie, wearing earphones, etc. it's generally a sign that she does not want to be approached. Basically, anything that prevents her from having accidental eye contact with a man who may see that as a sign that he should talk to her.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women will show interest, but yes not all of them will.

It's not about fear it's about not wasting your time with low interest women.
If you are driving down the street and you see an attractive woman at the bus stop...are you in any position to guage her interest level in you?

So I ask again, how are you gonna know her interest level in you, if she doesn't know you exist?

I don't think there are many scenarios where a women will see a man she's interested in and choose to completely ignore him on purpose
Who said anything about ignoring?

We are talking about women who give off clear-cut signs/signals that they are feeling a guy.

A woman who says "good morning" is not ignoring you, but it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to jump your bones either.

Plus, we are talking about cold approach, where usually, there will be no choosing signals.

Usually.

, but even if that's the case who cares? There are plenty of women who make it easier for you...
So how much puzzy are you getting per week from women you encountered primarily from you picking up on her choosing signals?

My grander point is that if the women isn't showing any signs of high IL, she's not even worth the effort in the first place, whether it's cold approach or anything else.
Bruh, 95% of the women I snagged from cold approach did not know I existed prior to approaching.

I unsuspectedly interjected myself into their space, and they accepted.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a huge problem, dude. Stop jerking off and watch yourself become more willing to flirt/hit on girls out of necessity.
Bro, do you have any tips for no-fap? That **** also gets you like a horny dog. Do you feel it would be counterproductive?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach at will.

Most guys will never get choosing signals in their lives, so to rely on something that may never happen is self defeating.

Also, get it through your dome that just because..

1. She's not showing obvious signs of interest in me.

Does not mean that..

2. Therefore, she is not interested in me.

It doesn't logically follow.

No more than..

1. He is not showing any signs of lying.

2. Therefore, he is not lying.

He could be lying despite showing zero signs of lying.

A woman can find you adorable, but you will never know it.

Cold approach is useful.
100% i find cold approach to be a better style to dating than social circle game, sometimes i tend to avoid friendships, because of it since i am “self-reliant”.