Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothes

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear a lot of "in order to attract women, a man has to dress well"

In 2023, a woman takes one look at a man's height and hair, and if he's not good in both areas, he's done for. So why would a man spend money on clothes if he's not strong in those 2 areas, to begin with?

I feel it's just an advertising ploy to get money from Beta suckers who lack good physical characteristics. If a man can't attract a woman in a hoodie, he's not going to attract her in a $300 shirt. The only stipulation is the clothes have to be clean and fit OK.

Do women care about a man's clothes?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Dressing well generally doesn’t hurt you. And fashion can be fun. If you chose to fashion-max, I would argue that the shirt is #1 because it’s the most visible. (Or tie if you’re wearing one with a plain shirt.)

But it’s definitely not a “hack” or “cheat code.” If a guy who isn’t otherwise attractive tries to “compensate” by dressing well, women can see right through that. Then it’s “well dressed friendzone” at best.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I can rock a pair of dark acid washed jeans, and a short or long sleeve button down shirt, immaculately pressed and a pair of ferregamos and AMOG the fack out of most gatherings. But you must have the physique to do it.

Physique and clothing and presence. That opens the door the rest is up to you.

In 2023, a woman takes one look at a man's height and hair, and if he's not good in both areas, he's done for. So why would a man spend money on clothes if he's not strong in those 2 areas, to begin with?

I feel it's just an advertising ploy to get money from Beta suckers who lack good physical characteristics. If a man can't attract a woman in a hoodie, he's not going to attract her in a $300 shirt. The only stipulation is the clothes have to be clean and fit OK.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Some women and more interested in clothes than others but you should dress well for your own confidence and self respect.

I suppose its about being the best version of yourself - which helps when it comes to women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dressing well generally doesn’t hurt you. And fashion can be fun. If you chose to fashion-max, I would argue that the shirt is #1 because it’s the most visible. (Or tie if you’re wearing one with a plain shirt.)

But it’s definitely not a “hack” or “cheat code.” If a guy who isn’t otherwise attractive tries to “compensate” by dressing well, women can see right through that. Then it’s “well dressed friendzone” at best.
Clothes are definitely less important than height, hair, and overall physique. If a man isn't at least competitive there, then trying to dress well isn't going to matter much. @Mike32ct is right when he says that it isn't an attraction hack.

It is somewhat of an advertising ploy to get money from beta males. Beta males are the majority of men and they can compete on money more so than looks in a lot of cases.

Competing on clothes is often less expensive than trying to compete with a automobile or with a Rolex.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dressing nice has never been out of style. It also helps one stand out. Yes women care about what you wear. I've had many women drop random comments over the years about what I was wearing. It's usually my shoes, watch, or shirt that they mention. And you don't need $300 shirts. Lol

Nice clothes provide an easy way for women to compliment/open you and get a conversation going. It's a way to draw an eye or two.

As said above, physical looks will carry the day for you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't dress in expensive clothes, but I get a lot of compliments for my 'style', mostly because it's congruent with my vibe.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dressing nice is important. Dont forget one magical step that will make all the difference- Cologne/smelling good.

Ive went out with 5 different chicks in the last month. Every one of them has went out of their way to say how great I smelled and asked what cologne I wore.

All times it was Armani Light Blue. But I also get the same compliments with Kenneth Cole Reaction and Dulce and Gabana Light blue.

I am a firm believer that a great body wash and cologne will seal the deal.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Dressing nice is important. Dont forget one magical step that will make all the difference- Cologne/smelling good.

Ive went out with 5 different chicks in the last month. Every one of them has went out of their way to say how great I smelled and asked what cologne I wore.

All times it was Armani Light Blue. But I also get the same compliments with Kenneth Cole Reaction and Dulce and Gabana Light blue.

I am a firm believer that a great body wash and cologne will seal the deal.
Do you mean Armani Acqua Di Gio Profondo or D & G Light Blue? Just curious. I'm an original Creed person myself.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to realize it doesn't matter what the fragrance is. It's a cherry on top or a nice bow that ties everything up. If they're attracted to you, the fragrance is the final blow. If one spends a fair amount of time on fragrance forums they'll see women are very individual in their tastes, and the scent itself doesn't really matter. As long as it's not a very challenging one that smells like barnyard or one that's doesn't cause headaches or nausea for them, or one that they developed a negative association with. Biggest thing is don't over-spray.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Clothes help. I have a nice jacket & have gotten compliments on that from girls. With that being said. I’ve worn grey sweats or cammo pants & had girls compliment them too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Correction- Armani Acqua Di Gio....its the clear/frosted bottle. Yes the D & G Light blue.

This is my first day back to work in 6 days and I was lost in thought when I typed my original reply.
Was just curious. Thought it may had been a discontinued model from years past.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing I have done for myself was get in shape and up my style. Naturally you're going to look better in clothes that fit properly with a good physique. I love my good quality clothing, but I could go to Walmart and find cheap fits that look good on my athletic frame.

JasonBlake

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely, I hear you! It's interesting how cultural norms vary, isn't it? I remember once hiking in a remote area where clothing was optional, and it was surprisingly liberating. It really made me think about the role of clothing and its impact on our thoughts and behaviors.