Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks are another species. (Explain this to me please.)

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
So can someone translate this situation from girl-speak into manglish for me?

So I’m seeing this one girl, not as a prospect in reality… cause she’s only a 7/10 (I can do a lot better), just as an opportunity to practice my game some in a relationship setting. (Cause quite frankly, when it comes to anything other then a one-night stand, I’m terrible!) So, we’ve been seeing each other for about 3 weeks, when she wants to go to this local beach about an hour from where we live. Now we get there, everything is going excellent and she tells me she wants me to not sleep around anymore, (obviously, she’s telling me “you belong to me now”!) I chuckle, make a mental note NOT to see her anymore in the future, and go on with the day like w/e, happy go lucky. (Aka, I’m planning to dump her ass.)

So what happens now is she has a friend with her, they decide they want to go off an meet some other guys so her friend can get some action. I’m not cool with this for starters, cause as a kick ass guy, she should never even go window shopping cause she’s never going to find a guy as awesome as me again. So yah, kiss of death, I shun her, and she ends up going after the 30 year old in the group of guys her friend met.

Now, I’m cool with this, I hung out with the other guys, walked the beach and blew their minds by getting some numbers. (On a DJ/PUE scale, 3/10 sets, which is atrocious, but for these guys, they were flabbergasted.) Which was funny, cause they were all better looking them me, and were the stereotypical jocks. (Guys, you may feel like a dateless loser, but seriously, your 90% better off then most guys out their by reading this stuff ALONE.) Anyways, so we decide to go drinking and despite how disconnected I am, I still couldn’t shake the unease of watching the girl I had been spending time with groping another man in front of me. Hey, I still got those Wuss man instincts, so I bail on the group, tell them to get in touch and leave.

Now, about 2 weeks go by and the girl comes on line and asks me if I’m mad. I say “Not at all” for obvious reasons. And she proceeds to flip on me, telling me that they didn’t hook up, they are just friends. That I’m an ******* for leaving her without a ride home, and many other things…

Which is weird, cause wasn’t I the one who was technically cheated on? In my mind, hilarity ensues.

Anyways, this confuses me, someone translate for me.

ALSO… please don’t misread this; I never got angry, upset, or really hurt other then the knee jerk “Wuss” response at the end. I’m just confused why the hell would she freak at me?

jmchavz

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you didn't get "MAD" huh????

Miguel said:
Now, about 2 weeks go by and the girl comes on line and asks me if I’m mad. I say “Not at all” for obvious reasons.

You're kidding yourself dude, it got to you...

Nuff said

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel, you're not fooling anyone, kid.
YOU got extremely possessive, needy, clingy and jealous, dude.

It's ok.
Seriously.
A lot of guys do this.

It's your ego and need for validation that got 'hurt'.

Truthfully, if you want to be a good strong man, who is also very good with women, you may want to let go of that childish possesiveness, and the double standard you adhere to.

You two were not exclusive.
Thankfully.
Because she deserves a good man. Not a 'player' dude who isnt even interested in her as a person.

But...

you cant go into this immature, "I'll show you." Tit for Tat childish bullsh*t.

Learn to accept that she wanted exclusivity.
And she indirectly asked you.

you were never interested in that, so you should've simply been upfront and told her "I like you, but Im not looking for a steady gf. Im not trying to be an ass hole, but I just am not looking for that. If you understand, thats great, and I appreciate that. But if not, then Im sorry. This is how I feel. I hope you can understand where Im coming from, and that no, I dont want to hurt you. But its just not what I want."

Just be cool.
Dont hold a grudge.
Dont try to be vindictive, and pissy, and try to get back at her for her wanting you as her BF.
And then, when she wanted her friend to meet some guys, you got jealous and possesive!!
And even if she did want to see what was out there for her, you are no one to say otherwise. You flat out rejected her. So she is out of the picture now.

And you STILL dont get it?
you ask to explain this woman's behavior, when you think YOURS was correct???
Dude, please....

Miguel, you were in the wrong here.
Accept responsibility.
Dont blame her.
She doesnt owe you Sh*t.
And you do owe her some common courtesy, dude.
She wanted you to be her FB or BF. She was honest. And you threw that in her face.
That was not cool.
Trying to make HER jealous.
This is still too high school.
Learn how to act with grace, and understanding.
And that if she wants to go meet other guys after you reject her, you are out of her life, and have NO SAY in the matter. Done. Period.
This is how it is, Miguel.
Let go of jealousy and start uinderstanding what consequences your actions may have. And that she too will have certain actions that you may not like, but believe me, buddy....you have no say in the matter.

Dont be jealous after you let a woman go.
Dont be a **** and try to rub anything in anyone's face.
Try to rise above that pettiness.
Seriously.

Dont defend your Ego.
And act with courtesy, and with true masculine grace. No matter what SHE does.
You have to learn to have a 'thicker skin'. and learn to pick your battles.

Ultimately, if YOU dont want her, then DO NOT stand in her way of finding another guy.

And do not PUNISH her if she DOES. Or even if she just wants to.

Ask a guy like Zan Perrion, or guys like that, if they would act like this in that situation...
C'mon.

Good luck, man.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmm, wow man, I MEAN WOW.

That was nuts, and for all the wrong reasons. Man, look I'm not caught up at all. Trust me on that one, sure it stung my ego for a while, but it's just ego. But sweet jesus man, accusing me of being clingy, or any of that stuff is a step WAY to far. I don't do that, not at all, infact I'm pretty much incapable of it. It makes me feel sick.

I never disagreed that my behavior wasn't good in itself, nore did it consitute any reward, but the thing is man, I never did anything to hint at my "Oh, ****. Time to run response." What I'm looking for is a explaination why she was randomly pissed, when I was fine with the situation. Heck, if you had done something to someone and then got away with not even a slap on the wrist... would you freek out at them? Common man, I need translation here to common english not some random idiot telling me nothing.

Serious, your making me nervous.

Also, isn't a central idea that you punish a girl if they don't go by your rules? Heck, isn't that what "nexting" truely is when it comes down to it. Common man, your convincing me you know jack.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, isn't a central idea that you punish a girl if they don't go by your rules?
Only to people who are so sensitive that they need to hurt someone in return.
You had no rules, dude.
What rules did you have when she was never your GF?
And why did you go around asking for numbers in front of her?

And I dont know jack?

God, the irony!

Dude, this girl got so under your skin you are reeling.

She asked you for exclusivity, and you turned her down.
So she pulled away, and did her own thing.

You are that dense???!

You're beyond help.

LOL!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation is the DJ/game-playing chick in reverse. Miguel is in the role of a chick that plays silly games, and is now very very pissed off as the girl, unknowingly acting in the role of a DJ, refuses to entertain his antics, walks away and says "NEXT!"

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok im not getting involved in this little argument here, i have this peice to add tho.

Miguel:
understandably, you were not interested in exclusivity with this chic, and instead of explaining that to her when she addressed this issue; you conveniently "Chuckled and made a mental note", what you shouldve done is told her "ur not ready yet..."..
You went into this rltnshp right from the start with negativity, ie using her to up your game (which is cool..) but when she took it a step further, as a natural progression, you didnt explain to her why not.

You played game on other chics infront, while she was "friends" with some 30 yr old.

anyway, coming down to it, to answer your question.
She likes you, and since you've avoided contact for so long, she is yearning to come back in. So shes trying to explain that nothing happened between them.
In ********, that means "i still want to be yours and i didnt do anything with that guy to risk you and me.TRUST ME!"
indirectly, that means she still wants you.

Now you're next move is one of these:
- you decide you confront your true feelings that you actually like this chic and get back in there.
- you continue the facade and cut all contact with her.

Just be honest with her.

Shes a chic, they all crave BFs and want to belong to men. if you continue playing games like a boy, next time shes gonna do more than just "friends" with that 30yr old. then uve lost her.

Ur call.
As for the other two posters: you guys need to read what hes asking, answer it. its easy to blame him for what his errs were but its over...and lets offer some constructive help.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Jitterbug: What is coming out of you mouth man? Don`t just dive into things.

@ Slickaz: Well I think I’m sadly for my soul going to stick with the `lie` I like the sound of it more. I know, it’s terrible. But here’s why.

I know it’s somewhere close to immature when it all comes down to it. But I’ve already let the chick go, so that’s that. Time to find a new toy, and this time I won’t break it.

Though, for argument sakes man, lets say I like this girl. Would it be good to kiss ass to get back in her graces? Heck even re-game her? Man, it’s really not. Cause if I know she liable to run off again, then I’m gunna act all protective, which ends up being Wuss behaviour long term. OR I’m going to relax and she will think she can do it again, it lose-lose situation.

So the only choice is live and learn. Never again will I make these mistakes.

Also, and THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY ANSWERING THE QUESTION.

@ Interceptor: Okay, to be honest I want to write something very offensive, stupid, and borderline retarded to shut you up and win an Internet fight. Then I realized this is the INTERNET, and that’s pretty dumb if you ask me. Lets both act like a 20 and 40 year old, and stop the stupid **** right here. I already feel embarrassed by it.

Though I got to say, I did you a slight injustice, so let me put it all on the table for you rather then paraphrasing. Here’s the deal, you really didn’t nail my emotional state, so how can I trust you here with women advice? There supposed to be 50 times subtler then us, (not really, but you get the point…) but you got me wrong. The deal is this: I’m very good at getting dumped, broken up with, or even the jealously treatment. I actually grew up with an older brother who used to steal all my GF when I was growing up just for giggles. So trust me, when I say I’m WAY past the point of getting personal over things like this. The only thing that was actually hurt by this whole thing was my DJ pride, sure I let the girl go. But still, for a man, getting shown up by a 30 sum guy still is a kick in the balls.

YET, I was over that in a day at most.

Now that that’s done, and you understand me a little better man. You understand why this doesn’t in a direct way mess with my head. In fact, I’m practically numb to this type of thing.

Anyways, onto what you said. I’m going to assume you weren’t being a **** on this read threw.

Interceptor said:
"I like you, but Im not looking for a steady gf. Im not trying to be an ass hole, but I just am not looking for that. If you understand, thats great, and I appreciate that. But if not, then Im sorry. This is how I feel. I hope you can understand where Im coming from, and that no, I dont want to hurt you. But its just not what I want."
I like this, honest, and to the point. I definitely should have said this actually… as it would of saved me from any of this to begin with. Though it reeks of patting her too much, it’s still better then my course of action. Usually I prefer just to let the thing slide. I’m a newer DJ, so I’ll consider it for next time.

Interceptor said:
Because she deserves a good man. Not a 'player' dude who isnt even interested in her as a person.
Lol, actually I disagree here. A player dude doesn’t mean I don’t like her as a person. She was fun to be around, a good laugh at times. Why DO YOU THING I EVEN CONSIDERED SPENDING TIME WITH A 7/10 TO BEGIN WITH IF I DIDN’T LIKE HER AS A PERSON! (Better looking fish in the sea.) Common man, I’m a PUA not a complete monster. But perhaps you think I’m desperate, if so… I’m hurt… deeply… I mean it. (really, I do.)

Anyways, back to the POINT.

Interceptor said:
you ask to explain this woman's behavior, when you think YOURS was correct???
Dude, please....

Miguel, you were in the wrong here.
DUDE, please…. Let me ask you something, if a girl asked you for exclusiveness, then within the course of a day ran off and shacked up with a guy just because you didn’t say yes in a instant. Would you be a little confused if that girl told you off for being a jerk when she had be groping some random guy you’d just met.

Hell, now that I think about it, it really does get under my skin actually.

Then she has the gall to flip on you because you didn’t stick to her? Give her a ride home after shacking up with some guy.

Man, lets add a little context again. Lets just say for starters that she wouldn’t know for a second that it’s over yet. (Yah, *******s move on my part, but I never promised to be nice, I want PRATICE not commitment.) And I was planning for things to move off normally by just drifting apart. (as it’s the nicest way.) But seriously, I MEAN SERIOUSLY, if you can tell me for a second you wouldn’t be more then a TAD confused when the girl comes and yells at you for being an a$$hole for not sticking around to be the DD for her drunken party sex. AFTER you didn’t even hold it against her because you weren’t dating, didn’t get mad at her, and heck didn’t even really complain about it.

In a whole man, now that I really think about it, I really should be pissed, angry and annoyed.

Sadly, I`m not.

Man, most men in my situation would of lost context here, I haven’t. I know when it came to the situation of losing the girl, I got exactly what I deserved. But that wasn’t my question AT ALL. I knew this already!

My thing is, why would she yell at me, lose her temper. The only one of us that did something wrong was her, not me. Society would expect me to lose it, not her. I mean in the context… shouldn’t she be happy I’m along the line of `whatever?` rather then being annoyed. EXPLAIN THIS TO ME, NOT WHY I`M AN ******* AND/OR FAILURE. I kind of already knew that.

Ps. plus man, as a side note you’re REALLY offensive in how you write. Watch that, if this wasn’t the net I wouldn’t of backed down an inch and this would of gone more poorly. Watch that. J People with backbone don’t like that.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snapping back at people who are trying to help you isn't very intelligent, regardless of whether the advice was accurate to your situation or not.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m seeing this one girl, not as a prospect in reality… cause she’s only a 7/10 (I can do a lot better), just as an opportunity to practice my game some in a relationship setting. (Cause quite frankly, when it comes to anything other then a one-night stand, I’m terrible!)
You think you can 'do a lot better' when you can barely get past a one night stand? How about taking this girl seriously? How will you be experienced at managing an intimate relationship if you're not too interested in getting intimate with her?

Now we get there, everything is going excellent and she tells me she wants me to not sleep around anymore, (obviously, she’s telling me “you belong to me now”!) I chuckle, make a mental note NOT to see her anymore in the future, and go on with the day like w/e, happy go lucky. (Aka, I’m planning to dump her ass.)
Would you try to get emotionally involved in a girl who was fvcking other guys in her spare time? Why would a girl be any different? Girls invest a lot emotionally into a relationship, and its clear you aren't meeting her emotional needs.. She wants you. The WHOLE you. She wants a little more commitment and you spit in her face.

So what happens now is she has a friend with her, they decide they want to go off an meet some other guys so her friend can get some action. I’m not cool with this for starters, cause as a kick ass guy, she should never even go window shopping cause she’s never going to find a guy as awesome as me again.
Why do you think you're an awesome guy if you've never had a successful relationship? Get your head out of the clouds bro..

So yah, kiss of death, I shun her, and she ends up going after the 30 year old in the group of guys her friend met.
First off, you punished her for.... what? For going out and having fun with friends? A girl would see this as a sign of deep insecurity. Not something you're stuck with, it's just a mindset that you can change for the better. She likely didn't even LIKE the 30 yr old, she was just using him to make you jealous. You punished otherwise fine behavior and it backfired.

Now, I’m cool with this, I hung out with the other guys, walked the beach and blew their minds by getting some numbers. (On a DJ/PUE scale, 3/10 sets, which is atrocious, but for these guys, they were flabbergasted.) Which was funny, cause they were all better looking them me, and were the stereotypical jocks.
good stuff! :up:

Anyways, so we decide to go drinking and despite how disconnected I am, I still couldn’t shake the unease of watching the girl I had been spending time with groping another man in front of me. Hey, I still got those Wuss man instincts, so I bail on the group, tell them to get in touch and leave.
This is just a confidence issue that'll be cleared up with more experience. At some point you'll learn to let go of people's reactions to you. You game her, she likes you? great! You game her, she doesn't like you? So what, no problem. Interceptor was right in judging that this was ego-related.. Your ego told you "I'm fvckin cool, why the fvck is she groping another man infront of me?" A little bit of jealousy maybe, but again you'll learn how to deal with it from more experience.

Now, about 2 weeks go by and the girl comes on line and asks me if I’m mad. I say “Not at all” for obvious reasons. And she proceeds to flip on me, telling me that they didn’t hook up, they are just friends. That I’m an ******* for leaving her without a ride home, and many other things…
She asks "are you mad?" because after playing the jealousy card on you for punishing her, you disappeared for two weeks. You sent her a stinging blow, she sent you a stinging blow, and you vanished. Likely she was still into you and was just using the 30 yr old to make you jealous.. At that point if you'd kept the contact opened and told her you don't tolerate that ****, then she'd have come back to you. Women need to feel you emotionally.. they need to feel the boundaries or else they'll walk all over you.

Answer: She freaked at you because she was still interested in you, BUT... But you never layed the ground rules for a relationship, so instead of going cold on you after you punished her, she chose to ''cheat''.

In my books, regardless of its intention, that's unacceptable for a girl I'm dating and I tell her I'm done with her and why.

It sounds like you're not emotionally invested in her, so you'd better tell her that you aren't ''boyfriend material'' and try to keep her on the side as a FB. Let her know that or she'll keep freaking out because you aren't being her boyfriend, you're being a c0ck with legs.

cheers

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miguel said:
Though, for argument sakes man, lets say I like this girl. Would it be good to kiss ass to get back in her graces?

NO. I wouldnt recommend it.

Heck even re-game her? Man, it’s really not. Cause if I know she liable to run off again, then I’m gunna act all protective, which ends up being Wuss behaviour long term. OR I’m going to relax and she will think she can do it again, it lose-lose situation.

So the only choice is live and learn. Never again will I make these mistakes.

Also, and THANK YOU FOR ACTUALLY ANSWERING THE QUESTION.

@ Interceptor: Okay, to be honest I want to write something very offensive, stupid, and borderline retarded to shut you up and win an Internet fight. Then I realized this is the INTERNET, and that’s pretty dumb if you ask me. Lets both act like a 20 and 40 year old, and stop the stupid **** right here. I already feel embarrassed by it.

Though I got to say, I did you a slight injustice, so let me put it all on the table for you rather then paraphrasing. Here’s the deal, you really didn’t nail my emotional state, so how can I trust you here with women advice?

Because I have to go by your actions YOU described. Your actions are MANIFESTATION of your emotional state.
Thats why if you dont care about something, you arent bothered or worried about it. It doesnt matter your emotional state at the time, what matters is your deepest beleifs and overall ATTITUDE that is being expressed in real time.
And dont worry about trusting me,right now I dont trust you anyway.
If you think that I was 'offensive' this obviously means you dont 'get' the way I try to reach inside to your conscious mind. I dont pvssy foot around, and I dont walk on eggshells.
I assume from the get go that you're a mature man , and you will swallow your pride and try to learn from someone who's been there. And try to use it as constructive crticism, not a charcater assasination.
Sometimes I get through to the guy, soemtimes he's too worried about his Ego and self image to really READ and try to UNDERSTAND what Im trying to get across. I have no time for bullsh*t.
And I have no respect for men who behave unsconsiously with people's feelings.
You appeared to me as one of those guys who REACTS unconsiously to life, and when you tried to blame this chick, and got nothing helpful or constructove out of my 'tough love' advice, I knew you really arent a guy who pays attention most of the time. You arent aware of your actions and more importantly , the CONSEQUENCES of your actions.
THAT is what I am trying to get guys to SEE for themselves.

There supposed to be 50 times subtler then us, (not really, but you get the point…) but you got me wrong. The deal is this: I’m very good at getting dumped, broken up with, or even the jealously treatment. I actually grew up with an older brother who used to steal all my GF when I was growing up just for giggles. So trust me, when I say I’m WAY past the point of getting personal over things like this. The only thing that was actually hurt by this whole thing was my DJ pride, sure I let the girl go. But still, for a man, getting shown up by a 30 sum guy still is a kick in the balls.

I spent my teens with Alpha type 'player' and chick magnets. And have never had a shortage of female attention myself.
I also know that a Man who KNOWs he IS a 'prize' is never 'shown up' by anyone. AND as a lesson to you, some older men CAN and will 'show up' the younger ones in MANY areas of Life.
Thats why you NEVER KNOW who the older guy may really be in real life, and you might be acting like a total ass hole to someone you Should RESPECT.

YET, I was over that in a day at most.

Now that that’s done, and you understand me a little better man.

I should hope that if I understand you better now, then YOU will extend the same to ME. And if you dont, then dont expect me to respect you and extend common courtesy and politeness to you.
You arent ENTITLED to those.
This is a two way street.
You treat me with respect, Ill respond in kind.
You call me names, and go off on me, and you just threw out any of that out the window.

You understand why this doesn’t in a direct way mess with my head. In fact, I’m practically numb to this type of thing.

That means you arent connected to your feelings...your heart. You REACT with Ego. So you are just validating the impressions I got from your statements.

Anyways, onto what you said. I’m going to assume you weren’t being a **** on this read threw.

Of COURSE I wasnt being a d*ck, man. Stop protecting your ego and assuming people are attacking you.

And why didnt you assume this earlier??? Because you dont think things through. YOu jump to conclusions. And You are still reacting from the unconscous state, man. Do you see your pattern now??

I like this, honest, and to the point. I definitely should have said this actually… as it would of saved me from any of this to begin with. Though it reeks of patting her too much, it’s still better then my course of action. Usually I prefer just to let the thing slide. I’m a newer DJ, so I’ll consider it for next time.

Lol, actually I disagree here. A player dude doesn’t mean I don’t like her as a person.

Actually, you'e wrong. A Player is one who "plays' with women's feelings. In that he uses deceit to get what he wants. A player is a guy who says ANYTHING to get some chick to bed. Thats where the word 'player' comes from.

She was fun to be around, a good laugh at times. Why DO YOU THING I EVEN CONSIDERED SPENDING TIME WITH A 7/10 TO BEGIN WITH IF I DIDN’T LIKE HER AS A PERSON!

Because of the way you approached this entire situation.
Normal, adult , healthy people RESPECT the people we 'like as a person".
Show me where you treated her with respect and compassion.

(Better looking fish in the sea.) Common man, I’m a PUA not a complete monster. But perhaps you think I’m desperate, if so… I’m hurt… deeply… I mean it.

You're hurt because she didnt keep on validating the narcissistic Ego of yours. Thats why. Thats why you got pissed when she pulled her attention from you. THAT is why you felt so robbed. YOU rejected her, and when she understood that YOU DIDNT WANT HER, she left you. Now, you have no female validation. Hence, why you went to try to show her 'what a prize and catch' you were. You were trying to imipress her, and show off. Even though you didnt want her, and were going to dump her ass.

Are you conscious when awake much??

(really, I do.)

Anyways, back to the POINT.

Now, Im not judging you about whether you should have gone exclusive or found her attractive or any of that.
Im only concerned with your lack of conscious decision making, and lack of Self Awareness, and trying to blame this all on her.

DUDE, please…. Let me ask you something, if a girl asked you for exclusiveness, then within the course of a day ran off and shacked up with a guy just because you didn’t say yes in a instant. Would you be a little confused if that girl told you off for being a jerk when she had be groping some random guy you’d just met.

Dude, if I , me personally, was in this very situation, I would not be surprised at ALL.
I ALWAYS take my time in deciding WHEN to go exclusive, and that was IF I even felt like BEING in an exclusive relationship.
But I would not have been SURPRISED at ALL.
I rejected her. And I hurt her pride and ego. She nows feels undersirable and rejected. Of course she's going to look for validation.
I would not be 'confused' at all. She did what most women do, they go find another man.
But YOU have me confused, now you're saying that you didnt agree that instant. But you were planning to dump her ass earlier? Which is it? You dont care about her. But your Ego was hurt, because she went to some other guy. Face it, either you want her or not. If you dont want her, then dont expect her to hang around you, dude. She has feelings and a life too, and deserves some sort of relationship whether you agree or like it or not.

Hell, now that I think about it, it really does get under my skin actually.

Last edited:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she has the gall to flip on you because you didn’t stick to her? Give her a ride home after shacking up with some guy.

She has the gall because you rejected her, and hurt her pride. So she, just like YOU, REACTED. People who dont have strong Values, and compassion and respect for each other REACT. She felt ugly, and unattractive, and you werent honest and upfront. She realized that she was just your FB, and she felt what MOST women feel ...ashamed. You've got a lot to learn about the deeper inner workings of women's minds.
You played games, kid. And got burned. And then tried to pin this on her.
She cant respect that when she became vulnerable to you and asked you to be exclusive with her.

Man, lets add a little context again. Lets just say for starters that she wouldn’t know for a second that it’s over yet. (Yah, *******s move on my part, but I never promised to be nice, I want PRATICE not commitment.) And I was planning for things to move off normally by just drifting apart. (as it’s the nicest way.) But seriously, I MEAN SERIOUSLY, if you can tell me for a second you wouldn’t be more then a TAD confused when the girl comes and yells at you for being an a$$hole for not sticking around to be the DD for her drunken party sex. AFTER you didn’t even hold it against her because you weren’t dating, didn’t get mad at her, and heck didn’t even really complain about it.

DUDE! But you DID hold it against her! You DID get MAD at her! You became JEALOUS and your ego and pride were hurt too!
Are you sure you're awake when in the company of people?
When you are NOT exclusive, you CANNOT EXPECT a woman's LOYALTY and EXCLUSIVITY.
C'mon, that is common sense for decent people who HAVE common sense.

In a whole man, now that I really think about it, I really should be pissed, angry and annoyed.

You ARE, because you lost your FB. And she meant more to you than you realized.
And she showed how quickly she can EMOTIONALLY DETACH from a guy. YOU felt like YOU didnt mean anything to her. So I guess you can say you got a taste of your own medecine. You never saw her that way, so she pulled away from you when you demonstrated how you REALLY felt about her.
Get used to it. Women are good at that.

Sadly, I`m not.

Man, most men in my situation would of lost context here, I haven’t. I know when it came to the situation of losing the girl, I got exactly what I deserved. But that wasn’t my question AT ALL. I knew this already!

My thing is, why would she yell at me, lose her temper.

BECAUSE you REJECTED HER! and went out sarging in front of her face. when she felt most vulnerable asking you to be exclusive with her, because she, like most women, feel ashamed of being 'the FB" and not your GF. Women are obsessed with their status, and reputation, man. They DONT want to be known as some slut who sleeps around. Even if they DO. They often feel ashamed, its just that they try to hide it from people. Why do you think women are obsessed with marriage and finally become a 'decent and honorable' woman??
HELLO? is this getting through?

The only one of us that did something wrong was her, not me.

When you're not upfront, genuine, and honest you DO something 'wrong'. And when you try to flip the script and blame someone else for your mistakes in judgement and character, that is STILL wrong.

Society would expect me to lose it, not her. I mean in the context… shouldn’t she be happy I’m along the line of `whatever?` rather then being annoyed. EXPLAIN THIS TO ME, NOT WHY I`M AN ******* AND/OR FAILURE. I kind of already knew that.

Ps. plus man, as a side note you’re REALLY offensive in how you write. Watch that, if this wasn’t the net I wouldn’t of backed down an inch and this would of gone more poorly. Watch that. J People with backbone don’t like that.

WTF?Are you serious? Coming from the guy who called me "an idiot"??
I cant believe Im reading this. Whatever.

[/QUOTE]

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
This is very simple... SHE PLAYED YOU.. BIG TIME! You should have pulled a girl finer than her in front of her face and let her see you groping that other girl instead she did just that to you now you are a jelous wreck....NEXT