chick stopped having sex with me. now what

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and this chick started hookin up again after about a year and a half. For a couple months id bring her out w. Friends sometimes then wed go back to her place and hook up. It was a fun time. But q couple weeks ago she lied to me about something she was doing (obv. Was bangin someo else)

Well i was cool w. It but i told her because she lied i wanted her to kno i could never consider a relationship with her. She told me she was cool with it but shes not.

So now she has stopped having sex with me, but still hits me up via text everyday, and wants to meet up with me and my friends. We have some mutual friends. And she admitted (maybe trying to start drama) that she tried sleeping with one of my friends.

Shes obv. Trash, i was hoping to get her back on track of getting her to lay me again but i think its a lost cause. Im jw if i should cut all ties and go ghost with no warning. Or maybe keeo contact to a minimal and maybe shell start putting out again.

Shes always tryin to make me jealous by telling me shes doinv things with her "best friend" (male friend who def. Has also banged her) but i just say things like "nice yall have fun be safe!)

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ghost unless she offers a meet, alone.
In the meanwhile find some other gals yourself.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do any drama with her. If you're not getting sex, why would you hang out with her? Get your sex from a new girl who will give you sex. Let her do drama with her guy friends. No need in having her around if she isn't going to put out. You don't really want her anyway. Why even worry about it?

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Hey Jay07,

is this even worth it? This post should be an wake up call for you.

"Me and this chick started hookin up again after about a year and a half."

"Shes obv. Trash, i was hoping to get her back on track of getting her to lay me again but i think its a lost cause."

This is enough right here. Why on earth would you bring back this "fling" then again try and bring it back?
LACK OF OPTIONS...its not that you are in capable, you are in your head perceiving you have a lack of options. I understand you want to get Leid idk how old you are,(how old are you? Where do U live? What do you do for a living? this will help me guide u more) but this is an example of you telling your self its time to break out of this, and actually do what you want to do. Remember you have no one to impress on here so really ask your self why you want to bang her regularly again? B/c its easy? B/c u actually like her? b/c her games actually rly got you jelous? b/c you are scared and find it difficult to meet new amazing chicks?

w/e the answer is ill tell you this...she will never be or do what you want her to do...this is to your advantage. not knowing much about the situation, it seems you are now the back-burner/validator/emotional tampon. OFC she is still texting you, she's obviously a chick who love orbiters and has low self esteem and posts a lot of selfies. It is factual due to you still engage her or her engaging you and pretending your not bothered which you are, we are human, we may be Rational Men but we are human in the end. Her currency is likes on Facebook. well guess what your currency is self respect. ANY self respecting Human being would be done. Was the sex that good??? Mind blowing??? Even if it was is it worth it dealing with her???

My intuitive side is thinking you haven't really taken the steps you should be to get to the right level/mind set/authenticity (this sheerly based off you making a post about this). You fake who you are to this chick. You are doing your self a dis-justice when you deserve a chick or chickSSSS that this is a non issue!!! My intuitive side is also saying that its not that you enjoy her company (or any female for that matter that u think sexually about) you in fact YEARN for it. You just like to have the pretty girl on your arm. This chick is clearly Ugly on the inside...and has NO compassion to your emotions...the only time she does is for self gain "jay07, how can you say that!!! you know I care about you" that is a line of her trying use you for her own gain, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS. Females can't stand when an old fling or BF gets over them, its a huge fear of theirs.

tl;dr - have some self respect and move on. and answer is here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2026742#post2026742

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude your right! I love her attention and the sex was awesome! Thats why i wNted her around. Im not here to cry about it, in fact i laid two others in the three months the sex just sucked compared to her ya know.

I get what your sayin but i ignored her last night im thinkin if shw texts for the validation to just make it obvious and say somethin like "hey if you want a boyfriend go find one, if were not having sex theres no reason to continie this"

Or should i just leave it be for good

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
jay07 said:
Hey dude your right! I love her attention and the sex was awesome! Thats why i wNted her around. Im not here to cry about it, in fact i laid two others in the three months the sex just sucked compared to her ya know.

I get what your sayin but i ignored her last night im thinkin if shw texts for the validation to just make it obvious and say somethin like "hey if you want a boyfriend go find one, if were not having sex theres no reason to continie this"

Or should i just leave it be for good
Jay Read this entire post as it come full circle in the end!!!

You are sorta realizing this, but there in a deeper issue. You actually "pedestal" her b/c shes good in bed as if there is no one else in the world that will ever compare...3 Billion + chicks I promise you that you can find someone better...the advice i"m going to give you may not understand now...but if you really want to be where you want to be really try and understand this. AUTHENTICITY, Currently you are saying things to get reactions or try and make her do what you want her to do. What you really should be telling her is what you really think. Listen good to this, currently what would come out of your mouth if you were being authentic is, "hey if you want a boyfriend go find one, if were not having sex theres no reason to continue this" + "I enjoyed your attention" ( I am by no means telling you to say this)

now, this sounds like your angry. lets even take a step back, you ignored her last night. ok???? what you were thinking was I will ignore her to get a reaction...b/c I still wanna bang her aka play a game aka being dramatic....In reality you did want to text her, as you said you like her attention...as she likes yours ...

You need to start doing whats good for you not good for your ego/****/"looking cool"/caring how other people think of you (this is the hardest one)

THESE ABOVE ARE NOT AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO BUILD TRUE SELF WHORTH AND VALUE......

If you really work on your self there will be no question ppl will think you are the man...and then you get t the point "WHERE YOU CAN DO NO WRONG" (meaning nothing is premeditated its all natural and authentic, for example I never even have to think a second on what to say or do)
that is something you will understand down the road, you can ask any of the vets on here about that feeling and mind set to know you are the prize.

Put your self as an outsider, maybe a friend of yours..."Jay is a chill guy, but he is constantly trying to hang out with this toxic chick because she makes him feel good, he awaits her texts daily and is excited when he gets them...when she doesn't text him he is constantly just looking at his phone to see if she answers. He is better then her in every way but she has him under her spell"

The point I'm getting to this is a lesson for you. Its time to grow past these petty situations.

You shouldn't have to play games and manipulate to get sex if you do you have some work to do.

Now what i think you should do, is evaluate how you really feel, and why. Then realize Why she is bad b/c good sex is no reason to deal with this, in fact this is a huge turn off. Thats what you should be telling her. That you are turned off by her actions. b/c actions speak louder then words, as well as your a cool chick but we are just not a good match. This way you are honest. BEWARE, she will try and suck you back in immediately after that text do not fall for this be done.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she wants to do the "couple" things, like going out with you, hanging out with your friends and family, etc., yet is no ridding some other guy's c0ck? Nice.
Just cut her and start building your farm system.
Best thing you can do is to, out of nowhere, end contact. She needs to, even though she no longer is motivated to, get on your good side and "earn" the time with you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're better off going on a date with your right hand.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I had the same with a plate. She was all over me, we did everything expect sex, she came up with excuses. At first she said it hurts and second night she said that the shower gel she used hurt her so she couldnt have sex. uhhuuu baby...

What I did was simple. I withdrawed my attention, got indifferent in a soft way didnt give her anything. Said well ok and turned around in bed smoked a cigarette and went to sleep. Next morning I kissed her awake got breakfast and returned to her, I acted indifferent didnt ask questions and told her to clean up the room. She kept asking me what's wrong was I mad. I told her well you dont keep your promises you I don't like that let's head out and took a shower. When I got back she was laying in bed and I told me to join her, I f*cked her. So be indifferent towards her like you can f*ck any other girl and that her mind games dont affect her, so dont begg that whats she wants. If you do that she will withold it even more and come up with more excuses.

Be indifferent and act like shes missin out and your in a hurry for other plans. She will realize that she can loose you and give you what you want.

Goodluck bro it worked for me several times, girls love to play these games its all a test.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
Me and this chick started hookin up again after about a year and a half. For a couple months id bring her out w. Friends sometimes then wed go back to her place and hook up. It was a fun time. But q couple weeks ago she lied to me about something she was doing (obv. Was bangin someo else)

Well i was cool w. It but i told her because she lied i wanted her to kno i could never consider a relationship with her. She told me she was cool with it but shes not.

So now she has stopped having sex with me, but still hits me up via text everyday, and wants to meet up with me and my friends. We have some mutual friends. And she admitted (maybe trying to start drama) that she tried sleeping with one of my friends.

Shes obv. Trash, i was hoping to get her back on track of getting her to lay me again but i think its a lost cause. Im jw if i should cut all ties and go ghost with no warning. Or maybe keeo contact to a minimal and maybe shell start putting out again.

Shes always tryin to make me jealous by telling me shes doinv things with her "best friend" (male friend who def. Has also banged her) but i just say things like "nice yall have fun be safe!)
Find other plates. Why would you want to screw a lying, game playing chick again who sleeps with other men at the same time without letting you know? Shes dishonest and puts your health at risk with her dishonesty. Find a better plate. Dont be desperate for this one.

EDIT (not wasting an entire post solely to address this troll):
noobolgy said:
Suprised gaylan would give this response. I would expect you to tell him to be either her back up guy, or her hopeful prisoner stuck in the friend zone.
:nono:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Find other plates. Why would you want to screw a lying, game playing chick again who sleeps with other men at the same time without letting you know? Shes dishonest and puts your health at risk with her dishonesty. Find a better plate. Dont be desperate for this one.
Suprised gaylan would give this response. I would expect you to tell him to be either her back up guy, or her hopeful prisoner stuck in the friend zone.