Chick gets mad at Tinder date for being shorter & older than expected, so she sneats him up bigtime at dinner

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know he lied? Is it 2021? Believe all women???

Any person who is willing to spend, basically steal (she wasn't going to give anything in return - sex, a chance to be friends, etc); how can we trust her?

Being the strong independent, woman; I can see a woman say he looked older than his picture... or say he is shorter than he said he was in order to "get revenge" and be the boss babe so she can write about it later. "Look at me... I'm a strong independent woman who's not going to take any shiet!! Hear me roar!!!"

To be honest, even if he did lie; two wrongs don't make a right. BUT WHAT WE DO KNOW FOR A FACT, she either manipulated this guy for free food and wasted his money OR she made up this whole entire story which still makes her a bad person. All in all, she's a bad person. The man? We just don't know.
She doesn’t owe him sex. Even for drinks & dinner.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do plenty of men. If I had a dollar for all the women who told me they found out they were dating married men I'd be well off.
Those same woman also be saying “all muh exes were aBuSiVe”. If I had a $1 for everytime a woman told the truth or the entire truth, I’d still be without a $1.lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about owing anyone anything. It’s about taking advantage of people. I could take advantage of strangers if I wanted to but I don’t because I believe in karma. Car salesman and womenhave one thing in common…..they’ll lie and rip you off and smile while doing it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about owing anyone anything. It’s about taking advantage of people. I could take advantage of strangers if I wanted to but I don’t because I believe in karma. Car salesman and womenhave one thing in common…..they’ll lie and rip you off and smile while doing it.
The guy was height & age frauding. In itself. a reasonable thing to do IF you can get away with it. He couldn’t. It’s on him to be aware enough. ‘All’s fair in love & war.’ as they say. So. If he’s going to play that game, he has to be aware that she will play too.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was height & age frauding. In itself. a reasonable thing to do IF you can get away with it. He couldn’t. It’s on him to be aware enough. ‘All’s fair in love & war.’ as they say. So. If he’s going to play that game, he has to be aware that she will play too.
Oh I agree. I just tell women how when they mention fancy dates or any type of date that involves me spending money “oh yeah, that starts when you start giving me some sex. You wanna eat, so do I, you let me know what you decide” I usually get called a jerk or whatever but you’d be surprised how often it works lol

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I agree. I just tell women how when they mention fancy dates or any type of date that involves me spending money “oh yeah, that starts when you start giving me some sex. You wanna eat, so do I, you let me know what you decide” I usually get called a jerk or whatever but you’d be surprised how often it works lol
Doesn’t the guy choose the venue of the date? Assuming he asked her out.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That is why coffee dates are so popular. If girls are using guys for free meals, than guys learn from their experiences. If woman are no longer serious about dating, and are just treating it as a way to get fancy dinners, or fancy experiences; well, this is just the end result.

Dates don't mean that much now a days. Don't expect guys to put in that much time/effort/money into something that just isn't worth it. Dates in the past use to mean something. Expensive dinners use to mean sex and people getting into long-term relationships. Now, it just means that the woman is getting a free dinner and the odds are she has another guy for the other days of the week to also buy her dinner so she can keep her monthly food cost down.

In the past, the average person did not date around. They dated to form a long-term relationship. Going on a date meant that person was serious about the relationship. Both people were serious. That was why usually it was a nice (i.e., expensive) dinner, and sex was usually the outcome.

Now, Women were now trying to have their cake and eat it too. Expensive/fancy dinners - "yes please." Making an effort or at least seeing that date would lead to something serious? -- "huhm, maybe, but I'm really look for chad. This is 'just' a date."

In the past, women would ONLY go on a date if they saw potential. They were serious about the guy. It wasn't about the food. They didn't have the internet back then. The women knew these men on a deeper level even before the "official" dates.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is why coffee dates are so popular. If girls are using guys for free meals, than guys learn from their experiences. If woman are no longer serious about dating, and are just treating it as a way to get fancy dinners, or fancy experiences; well, this is just the end result.

Dates don't mean that much now a days. Don't expect guys to put in that much time/effort/money into something that just isn't worth it. Dates in the past use to mean something. Expensive dinners use to mean sex and people getting into long-term relationships. Now, it just means that the woman is getting a free dinner and the odds are she has another guy for the other days of the week to also buy her dinner so she can keep her monthly food cost down.

In the past, the average person did not date around. They dated to form a long-term relationship. Going on a date meant that person was serious about the relationship. Both people were serious. That was why usually it was a nice (i.e., expensive) dinner, and sex was usually the outcome.

Now, Women were now trying to have their cake and eat it too. Expensive/fancy dinners - "yes please." Making an effort or at least seeing that date would lead to something serious? -- "huhm, maybe, but I'm really look for chad. This is 'just' a date."

In the past, women would ONLY go on a date if they saw potential. They were serious about the guy. It wasn't about the food. They didn't have the internet back then. The women knew these men on a deeper level even before the "official" dates.
Like you said Men peep the game and have adapted with coffee dates, this is what it's about if you want to win with women, you have to adapt the guys who cant adapt are the ones crying and fapping. I know guys who make 6 figures taking women on coffee dates, why blow money on a chick you may never see again? You gotta be in it to win

Game is Game!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a wonderful article. :up::up::up::up::up:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe to lie in your online dating profile is a losing strategy unless you're borderline with height and make yourself 6 feets while being 5'11 or make yourself 180 while being 178cm.
In cm, I'd have to lie about the 2nd digit. :mad::mad::mad:

It's OVER for DoubleDigitLyingCels.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a wonderful article. :up::up::up::up::up:
Cliff notes? I tried reading it, but I stopped 1/4 way through. There weren't any answers. Okay, I tried to read it again - skimming the last 3/4 of the LONG and TEDIOUS article. Basically, it's land? There are more single people because we don't have enough land? And like rodents who stop producing when there's too many rats and not enough land, people are like that?

Oh, God, in my humble opinion, badly written and a stupid. I bet you during the Victorian age, the birth rate was higher and the population density of the cities were almost comparable. Hell, if we compare past cities with the same population density to a current city, I bet we can find instances of the past city has a higher birth rate/ higher marriage rate/etc..

Seriously, what is so edifying about that article? I just don't see it.

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
So we are going to ignore that Dan lied about his age and height? I get it women are picky but we can't give men passes for doing that shyt and then get upset when women do it. It is what it is
Women do it every time they wear makeup i.e everyday...

Edit : Minor lies like pushing height up an inch or two i'm condoning nothing beyond that which can easily be refuted though

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do it every time they wear makeup i.e everyday...

Edit : Minor lies like pushing height up an inch or two i'm condoning nothing beyond that which can easily be refuted though
As I said before I'm in this game to win. I don't focus on things I can't control (my height) I focus on things that I can control

Just my $0.02

Game is Game!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bro please dont take this the wrong way but this sounds like something straight out of The Female Dating Strategy website.

Now, I kind of agree to an extent, especially if the guy lied about age/height BUT if she doesnt owe him sex she should at the very least offer 3 times to pay for half of those drinks & dinner imho

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro please dont take this the wrong way but this sounds like something straight out of The Female Dating Strategy website.

Now, I kind of agree to an extent, especially if the guy lied about age/height BUT if she doesnt owe him sex she should at the very least offer 3 times to pay for half of those drinks & dinner imho
I think if I got catfished, as she did, I’d be pissed off too. Now. I’m not in anyway advocating for women to go on dates just to get free food or drinks. Also. He should have been suspicious when she kept ordering drinks.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hell even family chicks will do that: I remember the exwife’s younger sister going to dinner with me and my then gf ordering $20 glasses of wine one time, like 3-4 in a row over dinner, she was in her late 20’s, even my ex couldn’t believe it. Women are wired to extract resources from males, that gal went onto sneat for years never thought twice of it. She finally got married last year at 40! And expects to have kids I’m told…

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cliff notes? I tried reading it, but I stopped 1/4 way through. There weren't any answers. Okay, I tried to read it again - skimming the last 3/4 of the LONG and TEDIOUS article. Basically, it's land? There are more single people because we don't have enough land? And like rodents who stop producing when there's too many rats and not enough land, people are like that?

Oh, God, in my humble opinion, badly written and a stupid. I bet you during the Victorian age, the birth rate was higher and the population density of the cities were almost comparable. Hell, if we compare past cities with the same population density to a current city, I bet we can find instances of the past city has a higher birth rate/ higher marriage rate/etc..

Economist Gary Becker argued that at first, falling fertility is due to urbanisation and lower infant mortality rates, which diminished the benefits and increased the costs of raising children. In other words, it became more economically sensible to invest more in fewer children. This is known as the first demographic transition. This trend continued till around 1950. (The second demographic transition occurred due to the significant cultural shifts of the 1960s, leading to the decline in the desire for children.)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Mouse Utopia had 2 elements: no economic constraints (i.e., the mice had all the food they could want, and didn't have to worry about BEING food), but an eventual physical space constraint of high population. The allegory is to modern society having its women not have to worry about getting a man for economic provisioning, and the meme of Tinder dating with "dating space" being constrained (i.e., high ability of meeting an alternative mate, hence a couple has little "space"). The mice had not gone through a genetic bottle of having to deal with this very unnatural situation (mainly that they would not have to worry about being food, thereby overpopulating); similarly, humans have not gone through a genetic bottle of women having virtually unlimited choice and not having to depend on a man for provisioning.

The author is basically saying that this combo in the modern era is causing women to abandon breeding, whether through just not needing a man (who in earlier days would demand that his wife give him steady poon), or for being able to have a perpetual mindset of "I'll only accept a Chad-tier man like the one that keeps pumping & dumping me".

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll only accept a Chad-tier man like the one that keeps pumping & dumping me".
From my point of view this is overrated

I do believe that women are less sexual these days due to lower libido

Know plenty of cases of women with low libido, or women who act very stupid towards guys and guys just ejecting

In places like this people think that women are rude only because the guys not x,y,z. I believe that women act this ways no matter if you got x,y,z or not. They just act like retards ( same as guys )