Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chaos in LTR: Why a serene LTR will end?

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/comments/2m72x0 HI!
I have to mention this speech because I have found many truths in reality, in couples of friends/acquaintances and couples of family members.

Could you explain what it depends on?
Why is it that the more women are treated badly, then immediately well, then badly again, then well again, in short in a loop, they feel better rather than in a state in which they are treated serenely and well by a healthy man?

Almost all couples in which the man treated the woman well, because the man is healthy and not psychopathic, or even beta, have broken up due to lack of "desire" or because "the love is over".

I really don't understand what could be positive in a relationship that has continuous ups and downs like in this case, and that the woman should be dominated, annoyed and sometimes reminded that she is not in a peaceful relationship with us...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redpill 101

Try to make your wife happy and she will think she got you bagged and double down with her demands.

Fullfill them as well to make her happy and she will think she must be of higher value because you try so hard.

If she thinks she is of higher value, she will become unsure about you being the best that she can get and will throw sustained ****tests at you.

If you fail enough ****tests she will be sure that she can do better and start looking around for confirmation.

Her friends will confirm that she can do better and that she deserves the world just because.

She will look further and find men that simp hard for her pvssy and give her undreamt hights of attention.

At some point she will fall for an apex predator that steals her pvssy and she will think that Chad is the new normal she deserves and you will be divorced.

Why are women like that? Because of evolution. Like men have the need to spread their seed, women try to get the best male they can get.

Not all women give into that urge and will stay with the hubby but resent/disrespect him for the rest of her life for not being the best that she thinks she could have gotten.

And THIS is why you shouldnt care if your wife is happy or not. What you should care about is her respect towards you and wether she looks up to you or not.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that the more women are treated badly, then immediately well, then badly again, then well again, in short in a loop, they feel better rather than in a state in which they are treated serenely and well by a healthy man?
You're describing damaged women in toxic relationships.
Almost all couples in which the man treated the woman well, because the man is healthy and not psychopathic, or even beta, have broken up due to lack of "desire" or because "the love is over".
Do you know all the details of those relationships in order to conclude that good treatment is the cause of breaking up? :rolleyes:
I think what you're referring to are mostly instances of a hoe getting together with a beta or a woman with too much baggage getting together with a beta or an average guy. The common denominator is that those women are not relationship material.

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're describing damaged women in toxic relationships.

Do you know all the details of those relationships in order to conclude that good treatment is the cause of breaking up? :rolleyes:
I think what you're referring to are mostly instances of a hoe getting together with a beta or a woman with too much baggage getting together with a beta or an average guy.
I don't have the details, ofc.
But this is just what I know from several LTR's i follow/ed.

"The common denominator is that those women are not relationship material."
Well, how'd you know beforeafter.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, are there women which appreciate complacency instead of being on an emotional treadmill to keep the "link"?
When you know a woman, you know how to keep her excited without needing an emotional treadmill.

The bar butterflies who have to be constantly entertained will stray more easily than the homebodies who prefer watching movies together.

Complacency is unacceptable either way, both in you and your spouse. If you stop caring how your spouse looks at you with admiration, you could slide into mediocrity where you're no longer her special person and she might look around for another special person... And some women are more susceptible to looking for 'greener grass' than others.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The common denominator is that those women are not relationship material."
Well, how'd you know beforeafter.
There are lists with Red Flags that tell you a woman is too 'flighty' and not grounded enough for LTR/marriage. Just search this forum for 'red flag' and you'll find multiple topics on how to distinguish between good women and bad girls.

Reaction score
Redpill 101

Try to make your wife happy and she will think she got you bagged and double down with her demands.

Fullfill them as well to make her happy and she will think she must be of higher value because you try so hard.

If she thinks she is of higher value, she will become unsure about you being the best that she can get and will throw sustained ****tests at you.

If you fail enough ****tests she will be sure that she can do better and start looking around for confirmation.

Her friends will confirm that she can do better and that she deserves the world just because.

She will look further and find men that simp hard for her pvssy and give her undreamt hights of attention.

At some point she will fall for an apex predator that steals her pvssy and she will think that Chad is the new normal she deserves and you will be divorced.

Why are women like that? Because of evolution. Like men have the need to spread their seed, women try to get the best male they can get.

Not all women give into that urge and will stay with the hubby but resent/disrespect him for the rest of her life for not being the best that she thinks she could have gotten.

And THIS is why you shouldnt care if your wife is happy or not. What you should care about is her respect towards you and wether she looks up to you or not.
This.

You have to determine what's important to you and draw a line there. If she crosses it, boom, done.

But you also need to check her constantly. That is, make sure she knows who has the swinging d1ck.

Challenge her constantly. I know it isn't always fun, but it's necessary.

Reaction score
When you know a woman, you know how to keep her excited without needing an emotional treadmill.

The bar butterflies who have to be constantly entertained will stray more easily than the homebodies who prefer watching movies together.

Complacency is unacceptable either way, both in you and your spouse. If you stop caring how your spouse looks at you with admiration, you could slide into mediocrity where you're no longer her special person and she might look around for another special person... And some women are more susceptible to looking for 'greener grass' than others.
The way to stay a special person is by caring less.

This is easy game in the short term, but takes a toll over time. On you, I mean

Challenge her always, poke fun at her constantly, grab her ass every day.

And don't smile too much

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to stay a special person is by caring less.
... by caring less about pleasing her.

Women will try to manipulate you emotionally to get what they want (attention/validation mostly). Not responding will make you a 'cold fish'. Responding with mockery can result in resentment. I found that the best way to deal with it is to tell her in all honesty, "I know how you could be this dramatic with other men, but you cannot be that way with me. I'm a better manipulator than you will ever be."

One of my lovers is has borderliner/histrionic personality traits. She loves me because she respects that I can handle her drama and calm her down without appearing callously uninterested. She knows that I do not accept her tantrums and quarrels, for when she does so, I start treating her like a pouting teenager.

I'm a father of teenagers, I know how to keep their respect by having superior emotional self-control and not allowing myself to be drawn into their drama, while simultaneously showing them their drama is both unnecessary and ridiculous.

I learned how to by taming bratty submissives in B-D-S-M circles.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude Theres always some sort of freakin drama taking place...........I have a friend who stole his best friend's girl and he and his ex best friend are raging alcoholics and cocaine addicts.

So you basically have a love triangle with three dysfunctional individuals. How nice.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTRs will almost always end.

In my 12,000+ posts on this forum, I believe the idea that I am most known for is my idea about the shelf life of relationships.

I believe the majority of relationships have a shelf life of goodness of 5 years. It doesn't matter how long a relationship lasts, its only the first 5 years that are the good times. 5 years of goodness assumes at least an average frame. Betas with weaker than average frames won't have a shelf life of goodness that lasts even 5 years, even if a beta gets his relationship to last more than 5 years. There are plenty of beta males in relationships that have lasted more than 5 years.

Frame decay is also a real phenomenon. There are men who start off with decent frames but eventually morph into wimpy beta males.

Reaction score
... by caring less about pleasing her.

Women will try to manipulate you emotionally to get what they want (attention/validation mostly). Not responding will make you a 'cold fish'. Responding with mockery can result in resentment. I found that the best way to deal with it is to tell her in all honesty, "I know how you could be this dramatic with other men, but you cannot be that way with me. I'm a better manipulator than you will ever be."

One of my lovers is has borderliner/histrionic personality traits. She loves me because she respects that I can handle her drama and calm her down without appearing callously uninterested. She knows that I do not accept her tantrums and quarrels, for when she does so, I start treating her like a pouting teenager.

I'm a father of teenagers, I know how to keep their respect by having superior emotional self-control and not allowing myself to be drawn into their drama, while simultaneously showing them their drama is both unnecessary and ridiculous.

I learned how to by taming bratty submissives in B-D-S-M circles.
Not responding to their manipulation is probably the best bet, though I've never been one to hide my judgement

Mockery would probably be the second best, but it gets boring talking down to a child

I like your way, too, even though you're a degenerate

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
f you stop caring how your spouse looks at you with admiration, you could slide into mediocrity where you're no longer her special person and she might look around for another special person.
Women will try to manipulate you emotionally to get what they want (attention/validation mostly). Not responding will make you a 'cold fish'. Responding with mockery can result in resentment. I
So many good points.
It's when she is seeking validation from you, what does this mean? Why is she doing? A man should ask himself, because He need to reply in the correct way. Which is the correct way? As you've stated, there is no correct way, but a "right" one, which is different for each women.
But, somehow, you would know if it's the correct one right? How?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i could write my own novel on this based on my older brothers experiences and my own.