Cell phones make getting numbers too easy?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this our communication age, and the cell phone is the norm. I'm not sure how many numbers I've gotten and often later deleted from my phone but I know that number is very high.

I didn't really notice how often I do it but if I'm vibing off a girl I almost always snatch their phone and put my number in and call myself. F*ck now days I have catchy ring back tones for them to listen to on speaker (a canned but in her eyes "cute" guesture) while it's dialing up.

I use to preach a number exchange policy where you sugesst you swap numbers and walk them through the steps but man, nowdays it's so much easier to pick their pocket and the thing yourself.

Has anybody else noticed this? I mean there's no "fear" in that at all.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never done the phone snatching thing (wtf?) but getting numbers from chicks these days is dead easy as they give them out like pedos handing out lollies in front of a primary school. It's about as easy as adding "friends" on Facebook or MySpace.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same way. However, it seems like the ones with a high IL usually shoot me a text message of some kind within 24 hours of trading cell #'s. Not always, but it happens quite a bit. It has been a good way for me to separate the #'s that might actually lead to sex from the "tire kickers".

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep way too easy. I just did this twice today at the pool to girls i randomly picked out to one of the lifeguard i was talking to. His exact words were "No f*ckin way bro!"... true story.

Anyway I'm telling you guys, dig deep for some balls and try this one. It's so easy after building just a little repor with to make it happen. Like shooting fish in a barrel on the real.

Top Bottom