Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Case Study: When she says unprovoked, 'I will not do __' or 'We are not going to __'

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she says or brings up something without you mentioning it, she is thinking about it. Even if it is 'i am NOT going to anal!!'. She is up for anal.

Background story:

I am making out with a girl in a secluded corner outside. I go to whisper into her ear, and she suddenly exclaims, 'I will not get on my knees!'. I am surprised to say the least, i was just going to talk some crap, i start to laugh. Within 5 minutes she is on her knees...

Application:

2nd date, going back to house together, she makes the statement, 'we are not doing it tonight!'. You are doing it tonight*

If you are the one to bring up the issue however, no may mean no**

* Unless you screw it up. Chuckle, act innocent and say ok.
** But not always.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what ya mean. One girl i was talking to randomly suggested a threesome with this other chick and me, and then she said she was just kidding. So i said, "No you're not, I'm down." Then she admitted she wanted to, and even texted the other girl and told her that we need to have a threesome.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. this has happened to me. girls like to say one thing and do another.

think about it this way.

she can't come up with the idea because it depicts her in a bad way. witch girl wants to be known for coming up with a 3some?

it's there way to let you know that they are thinking about it.

if i am making out with a girl and she says. " im not having sex with you tonight" i say. "we will see about that", and continue to make out with her. cos i know later on. we will be having sex. lol if she is in the mood that is. if there not your in troubble

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Earlier this year I hooked up with a girl from work.

Our first date ended up in heavy maake out (clothes on) on my bed.

After which she said (and sent me text) saying that she was definitely keeping her clothes on next time we met up.

I was like whatever.

So the next time we hooked up (2 days later), it ended up on my bed and she literally tore my clothes off me (I had to throw the shirt out because it was ripped down the back) and I f*cked her brains out.

Go figure!

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
movie Spread, 21.min:

-You can tell me. I mean, it's not like you're getting any from me.

-When a girl tells you you're not getting any,
...before you ask,
...before you even try,
...you're getting some.

AngloAlias

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha so true, I met up with this chick to have a smoke and chill and we ended up in her room on the bed dry humping and making out... She insisted we weren't having sex, she gave it up too easy the first time etc, I said I had no expectations but with a little bit of perseverance I got what I wanted.