Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't get girl over to ****

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ****, last wknd I almost lost my virginity (like this close). Would have been a done deal but I got too soft and she's tight. Anyway, I've been trying to get her to hang out since then and am having a ***** of a time with it. For one she had to vacate her res at uni this week, so she's back home (her parents live a couple of hours away). The **** part is she's actually been back in town the last few days partying with friends and I have not been able to get her to come over. Tried tonight, said she could spend the night (the last time we hung she asked me to stay over) but a no go, she's at a party. **** losing the v-card is annoying as hell.

/rant over

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You probably just had some performance anxiety (nervousness) when you tried to do it. I had the exact same thing happen to me on what should have been my first time. Unfortunately, women are generally not understanding or forgiving. After the "malfunction," the girl I tried to f*ck was suddenly no longer available to hang out. I ended up having my first time with a different girl a few months later.

However, don't give up on this one just yet. I would follow f283000's 2-strike rule. Try one more time to get this chick over. If that doesn't work, you may have to find another girl to hook up with.

In the meantime, refrain from masturbating so when the time is right, Mr. Happy goes right up. I know it's difficult because you never really know how long you might have to wait for a hookup, but it's worth it.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure it was a bit of performance anxiety, that and it took me like 5 hours to get her to the point where she wanted to **** (plowed through any and all resistance she put up).

I don't think she was turned off or anything, since she's been texting me every day (it's actually kind of annoying, her texts are always "hey" or "hi" and that;s it).

Yeah, not sure if I should just drop her, it could suck because it could be months or years til I'm in that situation again.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
Tried tonight, said she could spend the night (the last time we hung she asked me to stay over) but a no go, she's at a party. **** losing the v-card is annoying as hell.

/rant over
You made a basic mistake..

Even when it is guarenteed she is up for it, it is never guarenteed. Talk bs till the end, dont tell her to come over to stay the night, tell her to come to watch a movie or pick up her stuff.

The important thing is to get her into your room. You would be surprised the reasons girls make up or accept to come in. The end result is the same regardless.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same problem has i had on my first time, you are using your brain way too much and trying to lose it to bad. Forget about losing it, if u got a naked chick in front of you, just have fun, if it happens it happens. I hate to ironically say this but instead of thinking with your brain, think more with your **** haha.

Don't get me wrong, keep trying, but just be willing to accept that it might not happen. She must feel real **** that you couldn't get it up with her she must feel ugly haha, so trust me she will keep texting you to prove she can do it. So next time you're with her and "if" it does happen again, just get her to suck it.

The more you think about losing it the more it will malfunction, the more you think about screwing her brains out in the moment the more it will function.