Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can you turn around situations where a girl doesn't see you in a sexual way?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering what to do with these girls that apparently don't see me in a sexual way. It seems that most of the girls I meet are like this. Maybe they flake. Maybe they do like this one girl and never want to meet up but will talk to me on msn and talk about ****ing other guys (really? I've honestly don't care anymore and just say outrageous stuff to get a reaction out of her). Most of the time I just next them, but it's starting to get annoying (because I'm nexting girls fast, sometimes I run out of numbers). Am I supposed to just keep meeting women til I meet one that is into me from the get go? Or is there a way to fix one of these lost causes and maybe get her interested in me?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Make yourself more attractive. Theres a plethora of information how to do this on here, if you're committed to do it.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've done it.. even after the girl said she just wanted to be friends.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
I'm just wondering what to do with these girls that apparently don't see me in a sexual way.
and then you say
Maybe they do like this one girl and never want to meet up but will talk to me on msn and talk about ****ing other guys
WTF ARE YOU DOING TALKING TO B|TCHES ON MSN??????

Let me guess you asked for their msn right? don't lie brother i know it. Stop using facebook/msn/myspace with girls you're trying to dig out! You're out to be their lover not their friend chatting with them over texts like one of their girlfriends.

You think the douchebags with the hb 9's at the club spend their time chatting girls up on msn hoping to get a date? that's for losers who want to get in the friend zone which is what you're getting yourself in to.

It's not that difficult

1. get their number
2. call them, chat them up a bit, ask them out
3. Use the 2 strikes rule
4. Repeat process
5. Stop complicating your life.

oh yeah delete your facebook/msn/myspace and make new ones and just keep those to your close friends (friends not women you are trying to dig out). You are not out to make friends with women you are out to be their possible lover so start acting like one.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man that's bullsh!t. i've got heaps of chcks from chatting online. you do better in real life but you can get some from online chat... i did a couple months ago and many other times.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
and then you say

Let me guess you asked for their msn right? don't lie brother i know it. Stop using facebook/msn/myspace with girls you're trying to dig out! You're out to be their lover not their friend chatting with them over texts like one of their girlfriends.

You think the douchebags with the hb 9's at the club spend their time chatting girls up on msn hoping to get a date? that's for losers who want to get in the friend zone which is what you're getting yourself in to.

It's not that difficult

1. get their number
4. Repeat process

oh yeah delete your facebook/msn/myspace and make new ones and just keep those to your close friends (friends not women you are trying to dig out). You are not out to make friends with women you are out to be their possible lover so start acting like one.
I don't normally add girls on msn. The only times I do is when that's the only way I have to contact them. This girl had her cell cancelled when I met her so she added me on msn instead. And another girl I had on there had added me because her cell was broken when we met, but she have me her number as soon as she got it fixed (less than a week later).

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:

It's not that difficult

1. get their number
4. Repeat process

Spot-on. +1

To answer the OP's question, yes you can excite her sexually even if you haven't before.

There's a whole ton of stuff on this site about it, do some research. I mean that's basically why we're here.

Some super quick tips:

NC for a few months
Spin plates
Tell her you're not interested either
etc.

Most of it is just common sense. My best tip is only worry about improving yourself, don't focus on her and just give it time.