Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C/F whats you opinion

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
just been using it a lot lately. always atleast get the girl to like me now. seems that using it however makes you feel like in a way your trying to prove yourself to them therefore making them the prize. whats everyone else think the most powerful form of seduction is? and do many others out there use it?

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if its what you live by can you give us just small example of what kind of things youd say when round a hb. just curious is all as i think iv got it pretty much down

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
so if its what you live by can you give us just small example of what kind of things youd say when round a hb. just curious is all as i think iv got it pretty much down
Just stick it in here and there, bust her balls, it's like a neg, except somewhat more obvious, but more funny.

Just little statements to keep your frame of the prize.

"Aren't you going to open the door for me?"
"Stop undressing me with your eyes"
"Are you always this forward?"
"Are you always like that? Or is it just because I'm around?"
"It's ok, i already like you, you can stop trying to impress me." (Loved this one)

Get the idea? Just slip them here and there, wherever it's appropriate.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jocca said:
just been using it a lot lately. always atleast get the girl to like me now. seems that using it however makes you feel like in a way your trying to prove yourself to them therefore making them the prize. whats everyone else think the most powerful form of seduction is? and do many others out there use it?
Get off of the mindset of feeling you need to prove your value and focus on displaying your value. They may seem like the same thing on the surface but they are delineated by the manner and the amount of effort you put forth.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Get off of the mindset of feeling you need to prove your value and focus on displaying your value. They may seem like the same thing on the surface but they are delineated by the manner and the amount of effort you put forth.
Excellent post.

I might add that the most powerful form of Seduction is a NATURAL seduction. A seduction that is built upon you creating your own life and your own desires and going after those desires.

I would tell you to STOP being "****y and funny" and START being "fun". There is a difference. Fun is natural. ****y isn't. Fun is attractive, ****y is repulsive.