Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bypass the "Good Girl" tactics.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day, during heavy makeout session, Kino escalation a little of the old two steps forward retreat one.

She murmers in my ear. "I feel like a slvt."

Good Girl defence.

She is saying there. "I don't want you to think I'm a slvt."

Purely from the speed I escalated tripped her ASD (anti slvt defence) into "Good Girl" mode.

I reply "oh, why's that?"

"I don't know you."

"Of course you do. I'm [==]"

(we had only just met though)

She giggles.
Back to makeout.
I de-escalate a bit, then push harder a moment later. And go for the puusssaayyyy.
:D

She is mine. The point here is soften the slvtty feelings that have stirred when she realises how quickly she's been seduced. A little joke, don't even take the ASD seriously, and just continue like nothings wrong. If you don't make a deal out of the defence and you don't treat her like a slvt. She WILL BE A SLVT FOR YOU.

Any other examples of passing ASD below please. Let's try to make a decent manuscript for "Good Girl Defences."

:D

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
this deserves a bump seems to have been over looked some good info in here

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on the importance of the topic, we dont speak enough about how to avoid ASD and last minute resistance.

I found in my experience that a non judging attitude really helps as much as never logically engage any of their objection.

I'm still looking for the perfect plan to take girls home from the club, I can do pretty well once they are in my place but the moving may be a problem.

I try with the better music offer or the lets have a couple of drinks but the percentage of success doesnt satisfy me yet.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA... love this. Will keep in mind when i'm in a similar situation.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another question they raise- I was on my first date with a chick
(making out) and she is HB 6.5 and she says if I put out with you on first date, you will never take me to your mom
I back off and say , my mom likes girls who can keep me happy. She pulled me back in and we were at it again.

Now maybe the answer wasn't right but I had enough attraction present that it worked lol

Another thing to keep in mind is that, anything like this comes BACK OFF RIGHT AWAY, like you don't care if this continues on or not. Also it gives an illusion that you are interested in what she is saying not her lips lol

Better suggestions are Welcome for future references.