Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

By 2030, 45% of American women will be single & childless

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I wonder that as robot chicks - i.e., for regular work or sex work - get more & more lifelike, will the femynists demand that they don't look hot? It's interesting that arguably the most famous anonymous (i.e., not depicting a real person) human-form statue in the world, the Statue of Liberty, was made to not be conventionally attractive, so as to not arouse folks to think of her in a way other than the abstract emotion of liberty. Of course, they will try to outlaw sex-robots ...
There is a Russian tv series about androids where it’s becoming commonplace to have a human like android helping in the home. As I recall, they have sexual capabilities as well, and the story that develops isn’t half bad. It’s called “Better than Us” and it’s on Netflix in the US.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demolition Man is movie ahead of it's time, a lot of the stuff that's in the movie is actually happening right now, for some it's a cult classic IMO it's one of Wesley Snipes best performances as an actor, great movie!
BUT WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE THREE SEA SHELLS?!?!?!

I'm so unprepared for the future.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a Russian tv series about androids where it’s becoming commonplace to have a human like android helping in the home. As I recall, they have sexual capabilities as well, and the story that develops isn’t half bad. It’s called “Better than Us” and it’s on Netflix in the US.
Hi Pierce,
Some ten or so years ago I viewed a Futuristic French Short Movie clip that went a step further than your Russian TV series...It had a Guy sitting at a large PC screen with a huge head set on,he is participating in a screen orgy...His brain is wired up to directly stimulate the orbito-frontal Cortex and Hypothalamus...When it comes to pleasure the French have it in Hearts LOL.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder that as robot chicks - i.e., for regular work or sex work - get more & more lifelike, will the femynists demand that they don't look hot? It's interesting that arguably the most famous anonymous (i.e., not depicting a real person) human-form statue in the world, the Statue of Liberty, was made to not be conventionally attractive, so as to not arouse folks to think of her in a way other than the abstract emotion of liberty. Of course, they will try to outlaw sex-robots ...
The US govt will put a hefty tax on it. Anything they can't ban that they don't like gets heavily taxed and regulated. Booze, Tobacco, Unmarried people.

If guys are fuhking their sex bots instead of actual human females the birth rate will drop even further. They won't be in bars paying alcohol tax, gas tax, trying to hook up with women. The available tax base will shrink. That leaves less money for the government to operate on.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US govt will put a hefty tax on it. Anything they can't ban that they don't like gets heavily taxed and regulated. Booze, Tobacco, Unmarried people.

If guys are fuhking their sex bots instead of actual human females the birth rate will drop even further. They won't be in bars paying alcohol tax, gas tax, trying to hook up with women. The available tax base will shrink. That leaves less money for the government to operate on.
I'm not sure, John.

I totally agree with your comments about taxes and also the fact that if men can have sex without the hassle of women they will more readily flock to that lol. As you mentioned, this will lead to lower fertility rates, marriage rates, etc. but assuming certain conditions are kept as we know it.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see artificial insemination from selected sperm donors become a much more regular, if not normal, thing in society. I remember seeing this short documentary about this male sperm donor who was one of the most highly in demand for, it was a guy from Denmark who had physical traits the women liked lol. This is not a new idea but I could see this becoming more and more in demand. I could totally see a bunch of "educated" women that are still single at over 30 doing something like this because they simply don't find any man attractive enough for them lol. A lot of posters on here deny this, but there are a ridiculous number of women like this that basically think they are too good for most men lol.

However, I'll also take this a step further. I could also see where a woman could become artificially impregnated not by a sperm donor like we know it but something else. Instead of having an actual human male sperm donor it could be something where you can select for certain traits and they are able to conjure up some DNA for a sperm to impregnate a woman. This basically ties in with the idea of designer babies.

We can go even further to the point where they may have the technology for artificially wombs where humans can be made in an actual lab. However, the one thing I see with this though is that AI and automation will be so advanced that there will not be a need for this on a governmental/societal level, so you won't see it as endorsed.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a long period of time since the down of civilization there was a tax for unmarried / childless peoples

In Germany you still have it for example

More countries are adding tax reliefs for those who have children based on the number of children they have

I do agree that women after 27-28 start to go loco if they do not have children / or not even the option to have them for whatever reason

I think that it just boils down to the thing that women have their prime years when they are young and most of them just do stupid things and then they start to deteriorate mentally till only some p8ssy beggars would agree to actually date them

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hi Pierce,
Some ten or so years ago I viewed a Futuristic French Short Movie clip that went a step further than your Russian TV series...It had a Guy sitting at a large PC screen with a huge head set on,he is participating in a screen orgy...His brain is wired up to directly stimulate the orbito-frontal Cortex and Hypothalamus...When it comes to pleasure the French have it in Hearts LOL.
Lol

There’s a black mirror episode about it too, it’s kind of sad: they show a couple that’s happy together having a blast and being then he dies. And somehow she gets an app on her phone that chats with her as if it was her husband by going out and pulling information from his online presence, she chats for hours with it, then suddenly it suggests and “upgrade” which she does and a big box arrives with an android that looks like him and talks like him, she has to do some crazy **** with electrolytes in a bathtub to activate it. It’s a sad story as I said before.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a long period of time since the down of civilization there was a tax for unmarried / childless peoples

In Germany you still have it for example

More countries are adding tax reliefs for those who have children based on the number of children they have

I do agree that women after 27-28 start to go loco if they do not have children / or not even the option to have them for whatever reason

I think that it just boils down to the thing that women have their prime years when they are young and most of them just do stupid things and then they start to deteriorate mentally till only some p8ssy beggars would agree to actually date them
Women delaying marriage and kids is a huge part of the problem and something that I feel women don't understand. I've noticed A LOT of women are obsessed with career, money, etc. There's nothing necessarily wrong with this, but they are like this to the point where many of them are literally wasting their prime dating years on their careers. Say the graduate at 22-24, they then start working and probably still aren't seriously looking. As they hit around 27 though they probably start considering this, as 30 is quickly approaching.

However, these women are probably incredibly picky and have very high expectations of what they expect from dating prospects. I've cited this story to @SW15 but I grew up in the Boston area and had a relative that worked at a hospital in the suburbs, within 20 miles of the city. There were a bunch of nurses in their mid to late 20s that were single and supposedly complaining about how there were no good men to date. Upon elaboration they were making comments about how there were "no men with brains" lol. In one of the biggest hubs of education, finance and healthcare in the country and these women were making comments like this lol.

Something else is that I believe many of these women that are still single think they are still hot an 18-22 with nice bodies and in their prime years. However, they are pushing 30, probably didn't really take that much care of their fitness or nutrition and have gained 20+ lbs. since lol.

The women I've noticed that have done the best for themselves with regards to their relationships, marriage, family, etc. are those that found men relatively early and were not still single much past 25, let alone 30 lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women delaying marriage and kids is a huge part of the problem and something that I feel women don't understand. I've noticed A LOT of women are obsessed with career, money, etc. There's nothing necessarily wrong with this, but they are like this to the point where many of them are literally wasting their prime dating years on their careers. Say the graduate at 22-24, they then start working and probably still aren't seriously looking. As they hit around 27 though they probably start considering this, as 30 is quickly approaching.
Yes, this happens all the time and the gynocentric social order encourages this. Women waste their most fertile years on a 4 year university degree and trying to climb the corporate ladder. 18-29 goes away forever. By 30, a woman's prime is over. There are women who are attractive in their 30s but a 32 year old attractive woman still isn't as valuable as an attractive 22 year old.

these women are probably incredibly picky and have very high expectations of what they expect from dating prospects. I've cited this story to @SW15 but I grew up in the Boston area and had a relative that worked at a hospital in the suburbs, within 20 miles of the city. There were a bunch of nurses in their mid to late 20s that were single and supposedly complaining about how there were no good men to date. Upon elaboration they were making comments about how there were "no men with brains" lol. In one of the biggest hubs of education, finance and healthcare in the country and these women were making comments like this lol.
There are plenty of intelligent men with good careers in Metro Boston.

The women I've noticed that have done the best for themselves with regards to their relationships, marriage, family, etc. are those that found men relatively early and were not still single much past 25, let alone 30 lol.
True

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too surprised to see artificial insemination from selected sperm donors become a much more regular, if not normal, thing in society. I remember seeing this short documentary about this male sperm donor who was one of the most highly in demand for, it was a guy from Denmark who had physical traits the women liked lol. This is not a new idea but I could see this becoming more and more in demand. I could totally see a bunch of "educated" women that are still single at over 30 doing something like this because they simply don't find any man attractive enough for them lol. A lot of posters on here deny this, but there are a ridiculous number of women like this that basically think they are too good for most men lol.

A millennium ago, the Vikings had to conquer new lands to spread their genes among the conquered; now chicks are offering up their genetic recombination to the Vikings directly.

It's OVER for NonScandinavianSpermCells.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was done in the '60s with The Jetsons. Notice how Jane Jetson picks the frumpy one rather than the hot French one, LOL.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were a bunch of nurses in their mid to late 20s that were single and supposedly complaining about how there were no good men to date. Upon elaboration they were making comments about how there were "no men with brains" lol. In one of the biggest hubs of education, finance and healthcare in the country and these women were making comments like this lol.
That”s because the guys they want are not available for dating to them

Guys who are not successful in dating say that women are the problem, while women who are not successful say that men are the problem

It all boils down to having realistic expectations and know where you stand in the crowd

Let me give you an example with education in all developed countries

High grades are easier than ever to get them, now try to explain to someone who got high grades but not really deserved them that actually he/she is not that smart when all their life they got only high grades ( even if they did not really deserved them )

There is an inflation of “feel good” and people can not distinguish where actually they stand in the crowd

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That”s because the guys they want are not available for dating to them

"...people can not distinguish where actually they stand in the crowd"
You see that very thing play out on on this forum with individual posters. Guy thinks he is a 6 or 7, in reality he is a 4 or 5 and is mad because online dating doesn't work for him. He has never approached a woman in his entire life and got a phone number. He has no money, crap job, lives with his parents, and hasn't socialized with a girl other than his sister. He is delusional on where he stands in the crowd.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Agree, no one ever wants to admit to themselves where they come up short.

But it’s also antithetical to self improvement. You cannot improve yourself if you’re delusional about yourself.

So if the guy that is 35% bf and 50lbs overweight then reads the threads that reiterate that you don’t need to be physically attractive “get hot biatches” he internalizes that too. It’s a way to cope with their iniquities. We see this all the time on the YouTube videos of orca fat, fugly people in interviews saying that they’re “10’s”.

You see that very thing play out on on this forum with individual posters. Guy thinks he is a 6 or 7, in reality he is a 4 or 5 and is mad because online dating doesn't work for him. He has never approached a woman in his entire life and got a phone number. He has no money, crap job, lives with his parents, and hasn't socialized with a girl other than his sister. He is delusional on where he stands in the crowd.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, no one ever wants to admit to themselves where they come up short, it’s also antithetical to self improvement. You cannot improve yourself if you’re delusional about yourself.

So if the guy that is 35% bf and 50lbs overweight then reads the threads that reiterate that you don’t need to be physically attractive “get hot biatches” he internalizes that too. It’s a way to cope with their iniquities. We see this all the time on the YouTube videos of orca fat, fugly people in interviews saying that they’re “10’s”.
Even those who go to the gym in the vast majority of cases are still fat, even though they have big muscles and so on

Girls actually like Brad Pitt fight club physique

If you pay attention who girls find extremely hot you will see that in the very vast majority of cases is exactly that body type

They do not want to sleep with a silver back gorilla

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, unless you are extremely tall ( like over 1.90 m ) , if wear more than M in size it means that you are fat

Under 1.80 you should not wear more than S in order to not be fat

If you have big muscles have regular instead of slim fit

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Even those who go to the gym in the vast majority of cases are still fat, even though they have big muscles and so on

If you pay attention who girls find extremely hot you will see that in the very vast majority of cases is exactly that body type

IMG_6864.jpeg

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This definitely exists, and probably something you see a lot on the internet, but I think amongst the general population of young men this is relatively uncommon and not the norm. I think this particular issue is way more common with women than men, where their expectations are quite lofty and they constantly complain about their being "no good men". The thing is, the current dating culture allows them to get this way because they can still readily find validation and attention from men.

Agree, no one ever wants to admit to themselves where they come up short.

But it’s also antithetical to self improvement. You cannot improve yourself if you’re delusional about yourself.

Again, I think this is an issue you see way more with women than men. Using your obese example, women are not only told it's ok to be fat but to embrace it lol. I don't really see things like this where men should embrace body positivity when they look horrendous lol, there's a double standard haha.

I actually made a post about this on here not that long ago. A lot of guys that get into lifting honestly become obsessed with bench press numbers and getting as big as possible and literally become overweight and even obese in the process, I see it a lot. Most of these guys and those that get into hardcore bodybuilding legitimately are functionally obese. Regardless of their body fat percentage, a lot of these guys would struggle with something like doing a rock wall climb, going for a hike or any sort of physical activity you could think of that normal fit people can do.

Not that long ago at one of the gyms I was going to I was having a conversation with a bro there and he mentioned how he wanted to bulk up to 300 pounds lol, to put this into perspective he was in his early to mid 30s and 6' tall. I asked him why and he mentioned something about wanting to bench press a lot of weight. I then made a comment about how at his age he should be careful with that because he could be putting himself at risk for high blood pressure or even a heart attack in his 40s lol. I don't think he took that comment very well because he acts like a douche to me when I see him lol.

As for the comments about what women find attractive. When it comes to your physique women aren't really as picky as some think. Most women are legitimately turned off by both the excessively lean look and the roided up, over muscled look. They like guys that have fit bodies, healthy body fat percentages, etc. Some guys are naturally more gifted with say proportional physiques, or where they have a small waist and broad shoulders, etc. However, if you are somewhere between a legitimate 10-20% bf and athletically built you are in great shape, though I'd say peak for aesthetics would be 10-15% bf. Most guys honestly struggle to maintain 10% bf, but even at under 15% you'll have a trim stomach and some degree of ab definition. If you were to take Brad Pitt and gave him a physique that is broader and with more muscle but say 15-17% bf, women would still find him attractive. It really doesn't make much of a difference.

At my height and frame, I consider myself a big guy and around 230ish right now, though not that long ago was around 240. If I was at 220 I'd have practically nothing left in regards to BF, and at 240+ I started getting a bit too high in body fa. Where I'm at I find is a perfect medium.

Also, unless you are extremely tall ( like over 1.90 m ) , if wear more than M in size it means that you are fat

Under 1.80 you should not wear more than S in order to not be fat

If you have big muscles have regular instead of slim fit
Not sure about this comment, if you are referring to t shirts that is. I'm 6'4" and I wear large shirts and I find they are the perfect fit and are typically tight(er) on my arms, chest and shoulders but very loose on my stomach. Jeans I go for a 36"x36-34"" but need a bigger pant because of my legs and glutes, meanwhile I'll have several inches of space around my stomach/hips if I were to pull the jeans away. 34s would be too damn tight for my legs and butt.

Last edited: