Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buying her for what she thinks she is worth and selling her for what she is worth.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is my day and I am on roll!!! This is NOT, I repeat NOT a disparaging post against women, but a reality check for everyone.

First, a quick story: I have a buddy of mine who lives 80 miles North of Atlanta, in a small country county known only for its outlet mall and a drag strip (NHRA). He lives on a 5 acre track of land with a decently small mobile home. Lease is up and he wants to renew, owner wants to sell. Buddy has poor credit, but loves the place and owner knows this and said he would give him first shot and even finance for him!! Owner says, $110,000 thinking my partner will be down. Buddy finds out property is worth $45k-$60 tops. Before finding out the amount we were trying to theorize how much and we were much closer to the real price.

Which brings me to BUYING A WOMEN FOR WHAT SHE THINKS SHE IS WORTH compared to SELLING HER FOR WHAT SHE ACTUALLY IS WORTH.

What can that high maintenance woman do for you mentally, physically, and emotionally? Nothing more than a decent well adjusted one could. Furthermore, the one that is over priced can cause you a lot of headaches, money and grief!!! Is that worth the buying price? Ask yourself this fellows!

I bet I know the answer.... She is not worth it, nowhere close.

Make sure you are getting out at least what you are putting in is what I want to really say. Are you being treated in a respectful manner? Is she honest and loyal to you? Are you guys a good fit? Is she trustworthy? Are you getting what you deserve from her? Is she playing games with you?

I am finished with my thought of the day on the subject matter and probably hit my ten post limit, but guys make sure she is going to be worth it.

Damn, KFC's original recipe does not taste as good as it used too!!!!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I have been delving back into the dating scene, I see much has changed..... Always be aware of what you are getting involved. Now the trick is this: If I could buy her for what she is worth compared to what she thinks she is worth and sell her at her price... I'd be muthafvcking rich!!!!

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
Great post.

Knowing your own value is paramount to the game.
Absolutely. Awesome metaphor as well. An old me looked at the women I desired and thought how lucky I would be to have them with me. Now I regularly tell girls how lucky THEY are. :D Usually, something to the tune of, "God you're ****y!" follows, to which I reply, "Yeah, but you like it."

And they do. I actually don't consider myself ****y, I just know what I am and what I am not and am very confident in that knowledge.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sold, I think you hit the ball out of the park with this post!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your post reflects an idea that I've seen posted before:

Many women have priced themselves out of the market. Most (smart) guys aren't willing to pay what a girl thinks she's worth. At the same time, I think some guys will pay the price because they think that since the price is high, it must be worth it.

It's like when I go shopping for a new bike and I have a choice of two: One is $1000 and the other is $5000. Both will get me where I want to go. Does the expensive bike feel like it is $4000 better? Nope. Ride qualtiy (heh) didn't improve that much between them so I get essentially the same experience from a much cheaper bike. As with women, there are diminishing returns, if any, with price.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is highly instructive and goes deep in the theory.

It is one of those deep fundamentals laws governing our relationship with women.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Sold, I think you hit the ball out of the park with this post!

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Means much coming from you!! TY!!!

High Voltage said:
I think your post reflects an idea that I've seen posted before:

Many women have priced themselves out of the market. Most (smart) guys aren't willing to pay what a girl thinks she's worth. At the same time, I think some guys will pay the price because they think that since the price is high, it must be worth it.

It's like when I go shopping for a new bike and I have a choice of two: One is $1000 and the other is $5000. Both will get me where I want to go. Does the expensive bike feel like it is $4000 better? Nope. Ride qualtiy (heh) didn't improve that much between them so I get essentially the same experience from a much cheaper bike. As with women, there are diminishing returns, if any, with price.
That is one of the great things about this site!! We all have similar goals and share collectively. This is based on real experience as well.

Boilermaker said:
this post is highly instructive and goes deep in the theory.

It is one of those deep fundamentals laws governing our relationship with women.
That is why I told the story of the landowner trying to ream my friend....

I just need to tone myself down because I am becoming very heavy handed in how I deal with women these days. It is almost like I have become too jaded.. That needs work and I recognize it.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying her for what she thinks she is worth, and selling her for what she is worth, sounds like buying high and selling low.

Maybe the other way around?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Buying her for what she thinks she is worth, and selling her for what she is worth, sounds like buying high and selling low.

Maybe the other way around?

It was a play on words. I switched it around on purpose. In reality it is buy her for what SHE IS WORTH and SELL HER for what she thinks she is worth. We'd all be rich b1tch, as Dave Chappelle would say. Read my post #3 in the thread and that was the end to my initial thought. The big finish. As warrior74 would say, the big win! It was me bringing it home.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....ahh, I see.

To expand, I think the direct interpretation of your title is exactly what to do with 9s & 10s. In keeping with our women-stock analogy, with the hot ones you have to take a "short" position (ie: introduction) with her at the value she perceives herself to be, then you bash the stock (neg hits) down to where you "make the kill".

Hell I don't know