buuuugghh In light of Desdinova's latest post..

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are better off laughing at your dumbass moves with your good friends (or even her, if you can spin it right) and realizing they're not such a big deal than picking at your scabs on the net with 100% seriousness.

Even screwing up with girls is fun -- there are a million worse places you could be. If I get blown out at a club I still get to see sexy girls dance and have fun all night right?

Don't overanalyse!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
game.r said:
No i was not trying to hit a nerve, Just making an observation. I strive for the same thing, to be a better man and human being.. it is a long never ending journey. But in light of you're striving to be a better human being, i am a lil shock at the harshness of your response to her..."uppity c*nt". But perhaps there's a history there that i don't know..
Jesus, if you think calling Ikki an "uppity c*nt" is the worst retort to her post you haven't seen the rest of her stuff. lol

Me and her have back and forths sometimes it's not a big deal dude. She's called names and I've called names. That's how we do it.

Wait_out and Taiyuu make some really good points. I shouldn't be kicking myself so hard like I've been doing the past few days. It's not productive for me to dwell on what I did wrong. It actually makes me feel worse. It would be better to just think of her as a friend now rather than a potential love interest. This doesn't mean that I'm going to continue being her friend on the regular and hanging out like we did before. The frame would still be messed up and all my cards are exposed. (grrr stupid me) I'll just stop by and say hi from time to time.

I have to get out of this constant predator mode.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any reason you should abandon this girl just because you embarrassed yourself.

If she's still returning your phone calls, you're still in this. Besides, she seemed to genuinely enjoy your company before you went all dashboard confessional on her.

Don't spend another moment picking apart your mistakes--that's just going to manifest itself in more awkward behavior. You need to realize that when a girl has known you for awhile and finds you attractive, she will forgive momentary lapses of suaveness. Now dust yourself off and go set up another meet with her, and this time, play it cool. Don't apologize for last time; act as though it never happened.

Also, if banging those 2 girls didn't put a damper on your oneitis, then I'd question how attracted you were to them in the first place. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Sleeping with a girl you don't even like will only serve to cement your oneitis further.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, back to bootcamp for the OP. That was just awful.

Hell, I met the most beautiful, stunning tall blonde woman I could imagine several months ago--head over heels for her--and I still managed to stand her up and be ****y and funny and a **** to her. She's the woman of my dreams in almost all ways but I still friend-zoned her and hit on her roommate who was a total UG. LOL... jeeze you guys get a grip on your emotions. If you can't act like a jerk to 10s then you have a loooooooooooooong way to go.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Wow, back to bootcamp for the OP. That was just awful.

Hell, I met the most beautiful, stunning tall blonde woman I could imagine several months ago--head over heels for her--and I still managed to stand her up and be ****y and funny and a **** to her. She's the woman of my dreams in almost all ways but I still friend-zoned her and hit on her roommate who was a total UG. LOL... jeeze you guys get a grip on your emotions. If you can't act like a jerk to 10s then you have a loooooooooooooong way to go.
Uh....cool story, bro?

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TM...

its been awhile brother.

Ill tell you something.. ignorance is bliss sometimes.. aint it? Back when we didnt KNOW the things we said wrong were actually..wrong. Or atleast didnt view them that way

IMO, i dont see what you said as a big deal. you asked her those questions for a reason. Now, in hindsight, you may decide to do things differently, but really what difference does it make?

Dont apologize for your actions. More importantly, dont BEAT YOURSELF UP over your actions either. The whole "im never calling her again" is absurd. If you enjoy her, then call her.

you let this play in your head over and over again, then it becomes a much bigger issue than it really is.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Well, before I got married a couple years ago my friends always used to bug me that I was "relationship guy". I had my share of meaningless one night stands and stuff but for whatever reason women always wanted to be my "girlfriend". In fact my wife was warned not to go out with me by one of my good friends. He told her that she would "fall in love with me" to which she scoffed, "yeah right!"

Anyhow, in my experience of applying all the different theories and ideas that drift around this place I can tell you this...

When it comes to building a relationship and getting women to look at you like relationship/marriage material then you have to play the game differently. In some ways almost opposite.

All the "get laid quick" and player stuff that you learn around here is counterproductive to any relationship you are trying to build. Chicks aren't totally oblivious. They'll play along maybe to get laid themselves but they won't take you too seriously.

If you really want a relationship start paying attention to the Doc Love stuff. I know he gets a bad rap from some people but that is because his stuff IS geared towards relationships.

Eg. Most guys go in for the kill way too early. They want to get laid or at least some action right away. Doc Love tells you no contact, no kissing, no talk of relationships, no nothing for the first 3 dates! You spend all that time just qualifying her and showing her how much of a challenge you are. I can tell you from personal experience that if you really want a relationship, it works like a charm. It's almost scary sometimes!

My plan for the first 2 or 3 dates was to show chicks the best possible time without any inkling that I was interested in them sexually at all. We'd have tons of great conversation, laughs, and fun suggestive flirting. However when it came time to end the date I'd do it quickly and disappear in a flash. I'd tell them I had a great time and "maybe" we'll hang out again sometime. By the time we did get around to anything physical she would be dying for it! After the deed was done they would all tell me stuff like, "I didn't even think you liked me" or "You never even tried to kiss me".

The thing is that most chicks are expecting a guy to make a move too early. If he doesn't then she's expecting him to ask something about "where the relationship is going" or something that implies that there is some sort of expectation just because you had a date. As a single girl looking for something more than just sex all this must become pretty lame. I think a lot of guys should take a cooking lesson. You gotta let pot simmer a while.....

So don't beat yourself up too much TM. You have all the skills there. Maybe some fine tuning to develop some other aspects of your game is all that is needed.
I second that!

Now thinking back it´s strange that most girls I just wanted to have some fun always implied they wanted something else or said to me that they shouldn´t fall in love. lol. :flowers:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
and what a terrible thread name. Don't blame this heap of emo fvck up on Des! I find some big differences in both of the threads, the only common factor would be the emo crap.
How the fvck did I get involved in this? :)

Yeah, there's some huge differences. Me and that chick littered my bedroom with condom wrappers and lube bottles. Gave her some killer orgasms although she couldn't get me off. I told her to hop on top, but you know how well women listen! My only regret is I didn't get to see her squirt. My bedroom is in desperate need of a paint job and I couldn't get her to do it.

But I think our emotions get the best of us once in a while. They really fvcked with me while I was with that last girl, and I don't blame myself. I haven't had that kind of attention from a woman in a good 5 years. My marriage really was THAT empty. I got wrapped up in her pretty face, hot body, and silky smooth skin. How the hell could I not want more of that?

And TM is right about the whole game. It can get very repetitive and boring. I've been there. Getting into a relationship is a breath of fresh air. The only thing wrong with the whole situation is he handled it poorly, and did it with the wrong woman.

But he'll recover. We all do.